• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Now the Washington Post Admits Trump Did Not Incite the Capitol Riot

What "encouraged" BLM and Antifa was Donald's ignoring that the problems of systemic racism and police brutality existed.
Do you not understand who is responsible for the police? It's not the President, nor is he responsible for any 'racism'.
Riots are the language of the unheard.
No, they're the language of the depressingly stupid and easily manipulated.
Donald's negligence fanned the protests into riots. Donald's "fix" for police brutality was MORE police brutality.
Again, the president has no control over the police. None. You've just committed a string of really bad guesses.
His time honoured method was to beat BLM and Antifa into submission.
More nonsense sans reality. How did he beat any of these sub-literate morons into submission?
IF Donald would of taken the proper steps towards reigning in the abuse of authority by police, there would of been a much different outcome. There's a lot of "what if's" that Donald could of chosen, that could if secured his second term. He was just far to ignorant and arrogant to choose them.
Seems you truly believe that the American President is in charge of every police precinct in the country. Why not take a course in Civics so you can have some sort of idea as to how your own community is managed and who is actually responsible?

Do you not understand who is responsible for the police? It's not the President, nor is he responsible for any 'racism'.No, they're the language of the depressingly stupid and easily manipulated.Again, the president has no control over the police. None. You've just committed a string of really bad guesses.
More nonsense sans reality. How did he beat any of these sub-literate morons into submission? Seems you truly believe that the American President is in charge of every police precinct in the country. Why not take a course in Civics so you can have some sort of idea as to how your own community is managed and who is actually responsible?
Republicans are such ignorant cavemen. As president, Donald was in the unique position to do EVERYTHING about addressing systemic racism. Instead he DENIED it's existence. Which in turn opened the door for every POS racist cult member follower of his to follow suit. Which insured that NOTHING WOULD BE DONE about the very real problem of systemic racism. Why don't you seek out some lessons in being a human being. Instead of acting like the typical POS Republican.

Last edited:
And you have some evidence of this? Who gave you this information?
What? You can't hear,? This trump apologist bit of yours must be getting old for you, eh? Did you not hear donald whining and whinging and complaining about how the election was stolen from him through fraudulent activity perpetrated upon him by EVERYONE. So I'm gunna ask you again, are you you deaf?

See post #254. And I don't know any Democrat/liberal that agrees with what the anarchisf ANTIFA bunch is doing. They just recently attacke fhe DEMOCRATIC HQ in Portland.
As far as we know, that was MAGA dressed as Antifa.

What? You can't hear,? This trump apologist bit of yours must be getting old for you, eh? Did you not hear donald whining and whinging and complaining about how the election was stolen from him through fraudulent activity perpetrated upon him by EVERYONE. So I'm gunna ask you again, are you you deaf?
If I had heard any of that I wouldn't have asked for some evidence. So what do you have?

[Q
UOTE="Crakhobarbie, post: 1073390908, member: 37152"]
Republicans are such ignorant cavemen. As president, Donald was in the unique position to do EVERYTHING about addressing systemic racism.
No, he did not. And what systematic racism are you referring to?

This screen clutter is not helpful.

“The arrests this weekend of several people with alleged ties to far-right extremist groups, including the Oath Keepers, the Proud Boys and the Three Percenters, suggest that the riot was not an entirely impulsive outburst of violence but an event instigated or exploited by organized groups. Hours of video posted on social media and pored over by investigators have focused on individuals in military-style gear moving together.”

Pelosi’s half assed impeachment was “Trump incited insurrection”. Obviously with outside prior planning “by others“, objective people can not lay it on Trump. The truth is the impeachment was in response to her threat to Trump cabinet to take him out on the 25th amendment “or else”. The motive was and still us to try to thwart Trumps future political ambitions, and in Pelosi’s world any excuse will do.

BTW, the thread craps just prove TDS’ers have no faith in their arguments!
What did Trump mean when he told the Proud Boys to "Stand back and stand by"? When he said Q Anon loves our country.

It happened the same night as a BLM protest there. There was other damage. Not sure who did what in those cases. But the the three historic buildings were burned by an anti-capitalist.

And would have been reported in your media as BLM.

That is the pattern throughout.

Tell them a story of events.

Tell them any other story is a lie.

That story becomes fact.

Reality diverges.

And here we are.
No one I know ever said this. You are just making crap up and you need to stop.

There is no evidence that anyone in the BLM demonstrations, per se, did any looting or burning. It is true that some criminals took advantage of the marches to so so, but that was outside the goals of the demonstrations.
There is zero evidence that they stormed the building because Trump told them to storm the building.

And you have some evidence of this? Who gave you this information?
Donald Trump... Tweeted it.

Dec. 12: "WE HAVE JUST BEGUN TO FIGHT!!!"

Dec. 19: "A great report by Peter. Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election. Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"

Dec. 26: "The ‘Justice’ Department and the FBI have done nothing about the 2020 Presidential Election Voter Fraud, the biggest SCAM in our nation’s history, despite overwhelming evidence. They should be ashamed. History will remember. Never give up. See everyone in D.C. on January 6th."

Dec. 27: "See you in Washington, DC, on January 6th. Don’t miss it. Information to follow!"

Jan. 1: "The BIG Protest Rally in Washington, D.C., will take place at 11.00 A.M. on January 6th. Locational details to follow. StopTheSteal!"

Jan. 1: "January 6th. See you in D.C."

Now I am sur ethat you will continue to ignore reality but, reality is reality and no amount of lies that you can up with will change it.

FFS they said thats why they were there in many many videos.
They? Please name them. Please give me the quotes from Trump.

You won't cause you can't. You are a MSM parrot.

Seriously I was talking about those in attendance at the capitol building the 6th. WHy would I quote trump on what those people said?

And calm down with the "MSM parrot" crap, I did not even quote one news agency so wth? Oh wait I get it, you are just throwing out canned arguments as if no one would notice. Welp I noticed and your argument died with it.

You will have plenty of opportunity to hear how Trump incited the rioters with his language over the TWO MONTHS after the election when his impeachment trial in the Senate begins.

Seriously I was talking about those in attendance at the capitol building the 6th. WHy would I quote trump on what those people said?

And calm down with the "MSM parrot" crap, I did not even quote one news agency so wth? Oh wait I get it, you are just throwing out canned arguments as if no one would notice. Welp I noticed and your argument died with it.
You failed to cite one person.

You will have plenty of opportunity to hear how Trump incited the rioters with his language over the TWO MONTHS after the election when his impeachment trial in the Senate begins.
So, ummmm....you don't know and are a parrot.

Totally inept assessment. What "encouraged" BLM and Antifa was Donald's ignoring that the problems of systemic racism and police brutality existed. Riots are the language of the unheard. Donald's negligence fanned the protests into riots. Donald's "fix" for police brutality was MORE police brutality. His time honoured method was to beat BLM and Antifa into submission. IF Donald would of taken the proper steps towards reigning in the abuse of authority by police, there would of been a much different outcome. There's a lot of "what if's" that Donald could of chosen, that could if secured his second term. He was just far to ignorant and arrogant to choose them.

BLM and Antifa were both engaging in disruptive behavior long before Trump ran for office, and I for one have no doubts that they would have done so had Hilary been elected. Both groups are based in fanaticism, though BLM is better in terms of making lots of money out of racial unrest.
You may might recall that BLM came to real prominence by fomenting the Ferguson riots, which occurred on Obama’s watch. They didn’t care that Michael Brown brought about his own death by fighting with a cop; they made it an exclusively racial matter. I am sure that these provocateurs took refuge behind the superficial appearance of peaceful protests then as now, but their real agenda is shown by dog whistles about systemic racism, which always override any possibility that a given black person, be it Brown or Jacob Blake, may have acted badly.

So, ummmm....you don't know and are a parrot.

This article was released the morning of Jan 6 BEFORE Trump’s final speech of incitement and BEFORE the insurrectionist riot by his supporters at the Capitol, and it ACCURATELY PREDICTS that Trump’s rhetoric will LEAD to violence just as it did.

“The day after Christmas, Donald Trump tweeted a familiar theme with an ominous new twist: He suggested that the “Rigged & Stolen” 2020 presidential election, as he called it, could be considered “an act of war, and fight to the death.”

Attributing his call for “war” to hypothetical Democrats was just Trump’s latest use of a tactic known as stochastic terrorism, a method by which the instigator provokes random extremist violence beneath the guise of plausible deniability. In the two months since his loss to President-elect Joe Biden, Trump has escalated his campaign of incitement, one that national security experts warn will lead to rising political violence. Those concerns have run especially high in recent days as Trump has rallied his most fervent supporters to Washington, DC, for his effort to torpedo the certification of Biden’s win by Congress.”

This article was released the morning of Jan 6 BEFORE Trump’s final speech of incitement and BEFORE the insurrectionist riot by his supporters at the Capitol, and it ACCURATELY PREDICTS that Trump’s rhetoric will LEAD to violence just as it did.

“The day after Christmas, Donald Trump tweeted a familiar theme with an ominous new twist: He suggested that the “Rigged & Stolen” 2020 presidential election, as he called it, could be considered “an act of war, and fight to the death.”

Attributing his call for “war” to hypothetical Democrats was just Trump’s latest use of a tactic known as stochastic terrorism, a method by which the instigator provokes random extremist violence beneath the guise of plausible deniability. In the two months since his loss to President-elect Joe Biden, Trump has escalated his campaign of incitement, one that national security experts warn will lead to rising political violence. Those concerns have run especially high in recent days as Trump has rallied his most fervent supporters to Washington, DC, for his effort to torpedo the certification of Biden’s win by Congress.”

So you’re going with the people who claim that Trump did the deed with malice afore thought.

Therefore you must have some fascinating logic as to how you think either Trump or his party were going to benefit from a couple hundred people storming the Capitol. How was “stochastic terrorism” going to get Trump back into the WH?

So you’re going with the people who claim that Trump did the deed with malice afore thought.

Therefore you must have some fascinating logic as to how you think either Trump or his party were going to benefit from a couple hundred people storming the Capitol. How was “stochastic terrorism” going to get Trump back into the WH?

I was pointing out hat the violence as a result of his two months of ongoing inciteful language was predicted. He indeed thought that somehow his supporters would be able to overturn the will of the voters and his “fight” rhetoric showed that he felt that insurrectionist action was not out of the question. That was the fantasy world in which Trump was living, and his supporters acted it out just as he hoped they would. That’s why he didn’t immediately come on TV to condemn it, as fhey were doing exactly as he had hoped they would.

If the Vice President and the Speaker had been captured and held or killed, President Trump would have declared a state of emergency before the election had been ratified and declared martial law. And "the die is cast". That is why he waited 4 hours and did nothing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom