• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Now that Stone's been charged, do you care what he says on TV?

• Total voters

Xelor

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

I don't. I don't because:
  • He's charged with being a liar.
  • He's been charged. Thus the only thing that matters is what he says, what witnesses on his and the prosecution's behalf say, and what prosecutors say at trial.

I may be interested to hear some of it for lulz or to call him out as a lair if someone brings it up.
But I certainly don't think Stone communicates anything of value in his little acting gigs.

The only thing he's really been saying all this time is "Pardon me Trump, I deserve it!".

I don't. I don't because:
  • He's charged with being a liar.
  • He's been charged. Thus the only thing that matters is what he says, what witnesses on his and the prosecution's behalf say, and what prosecutors say at trial.

I've always considered him a self-aggrandizing braggart, but he hasn't been convicted of anything yet.

Until then I might listen to what he has to say simply because he remains innocent until proven guilty, court of public opinion notwithstanding. :shrug:

Once a rat effer always a rat effer

I sure want to hear what he says although I'm about ready to barf watching hannity. How do people watch this channel? Talk about deep state, conspiracies everywhere and hillary and her emails not to be left out. Amazing. The big bad FBI did poor mr. stone wrong this morning, the meanies.

Nope, but I bet Team Meuller does and will be closely monitoring the animated chia pet mannequin for any miscues he will/may make.

Nope, but I bet Team Meuller does and will be closely monitoring the animated chia pet mannequin for any miscues he will/may make.

Well, Team Mueller may have a reason to care what Stone says (or doesn't) on TV. Now that he's been charged, it's all irrelevant to me because his guilt or non-guilt will be established either at trial or by Stone's pleadings.

The "court of public opinion" may on occasion have some relevance when there aren't criminal charges or a civil claim the parties involved will argue and have adjudicated in a court of law.

No one is silencing him. Go ahead, Rog, talk all ya want.

Stone is a delightful, morally bankrupt sleaze. His imitation of Nixon's farewell as he came out of court was a nice touch.

He wrote a book accusing LBJ of killing JFK, he and (I think) Manafort lobbied on behalf of Marcos and various monstrous dictators, and was involved in some of Nixon's dirty tricks. He may have been involved in the Hillary has Parkinson's or some other illness rumors. And Tucker asks why people jeered at this guy?

Stone is a delightful, morally bankrupt sleaze. His imitation of Nixon's farewell as he came out of court was a nice touch.

He wrote a book accusing LBJ of killing JFK, he and (I think) Manafort lobbied on behalf of Marcos and various monstrous dictators, and was involved in some of Nixon's dirty tricks. He may have been involved in the Hillary has Parkinson's or some other illness rumors. And Tucker asks why people jeered at this guy?

Red:
It's telling, more about the interviewer than the interviewee, when an interviewer asks "why do they despise you" rather than "what the hell was so necessary to keep secret about what you were doing that your depictions of it are so un-straightforward that they appear, based on a body of evidence federal prosecutors have collected, be untrue?"

Back
Top Bottom