• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Now that democrats are forced on the offense how will it impact the Trump/Biden debate (will it be?)

Eddiehaskell

Reaction score
This is a serious question. Up until recently democrats suspected a little cushion. Now they back against the wall and will need to come out firing. Not long until debate one.

If Joe goes in trying to be a fact checker Trump will use his wit to crush him. Joe will have to be Joe...gloves off head to head with the fate of the world on the line.

I’d like to think a Andrew Yang type would’ve been young and clever enough to take the heat. Maybe Mark Cuban.

Joe is 77. Does he want smoke with a relaxed and comfortable Trump who holds the power of the presidency?

This thing is going to get a lot more muddy before it gets better.

This is a serious question. Up until recently democrats suspected a little cushion. Now they back against the wall and will need to come out firing. Not long until debate one.

If Joe goes in trying to be a fact checker Trump will use his wit to crush him. Joe will have to be Joe...gloves off head to head with the fate of the world on the line.

I’d like to think a Andrew Yang type would’ve been young and clever enough to take the heat. Maybe Mark Cuban.

Joe is 77. Does he want smoke with a relaxed and comfortable Trump who holds the power of the presidency?

Is it weird that my belief that Joe could kick trump's ass is somehow reassuring?

If things get testy enough could we see the first instance of physical intimidation by a candidate? Joe in this case?

If things get testy enough could we see the first instance of physical intimidation by a candidate? Joe in this case?

Nope, that was bunker bitch boy, and it was a NASTY woman, cuz he wouldn't be man enough with even Joe....:lamo

watch

Come on though, seriously....?

maxresdefault.jpg

GettyImages-542977982.jpg

If it came down to fisticuffs, who would YOU give the edge to on this one...?

I rarely watch debates, but I'll watch the first one to see if Uncle Joe threatens to take Trump out behind the gym.

I rarely watch debates, but I'll watch the first one to see if Uncle Joe threatens to take Trump out behind the gym.

I like that.

Joe did say he’d knock him out...might take an actual knockout to win this one. Worry about the particulars of how it plays in the media afterward.

Frankly the monitors running the debate should not allow the debaters to go off topic without killing their Mike

They also should have a team of fact checkers and when a debater states fiction he should be required to stop and correct the fictional statement.

That should correct the major issues with a trump debate

They also should not have Faux News involved in any way

No time for all that. The format is what it is. Bring your best argument to convince Americans you’re on their side.

Trump's got a collapsed economy and a body count nearing 200,000. He can't deliver the mail, can't conduct the Census, is trying to take away tens of millions of people's health care, won't defend our troops when our enemies put bounties on their heads, and can't keep the streets safe. He's put in one of the worst presidential performances in history.

Biden has plenty to work with.

Debates usually last at least an hour, no? Joe can't last that long without somebody reminding him where he is.

Biden sat back and campaigned while the cities were destroyed and untold amounts of equity was lost from the very people that may have previously voted for him. Everyone and their momma is now afraid to step foot in our once beautiful cities ran by democrats.

Election killer.

Biden is going to lose this debate harder than any human being has lost in the history of debates. Trump will make no factual errors, remain on point at all times, and will be gracious yet cutting.

If Biden so much as shows up it would be a miracle. He has zero hope, and trump will deliver nothing short of perfection.

Frankly the monitors running the debate should not allow the debaters to go off topic without killing their Mike

They also should have a team of fact checkers and when a debater states fiction he should be required to stop and correct the fictional statement.

No.

It's not the job of the moderators to get involved beyond asking questions.

Leave it to the individual watcher or their favorite biased media to do the fact checking.

No.

It's not the job of the moderators to get involved beyond asking questions.

Leave it to the individual watcher or their favorite biased media to do the fact checking.
Actually, it's up to the individual candidate to correct his opponent. That's part of the challenge and required skillset.

Real-time fact-checking is the responsibility of the individual candidates. That's part of the challenge & skillset.

Back
Top Bottom