• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Now Some Companies Even Demand To Know Your Childhood ZIP Code

and this is a good thing
it's a stronger effort to protect customers' identities
similar to wanting to know your mother's surname

and this is a good thing
it's a stronger effort to protect customers' identities
similar to wanting to know your mother's surname
But is it realistic? How many people at age 50 remember the phone number or zip code for where they lived between ages 5 and 8? Especially if they led a continually mobile lifestyle, such as a military kid.

I'm kind of weird in that I actually do remember, but I wouldn't give it a second thought if somebody else doesn't.

But is it realistic? How many people at age 50 remember the phone number or zip code for where they lived between ages 5 and 8? Especially if they led a continually mobile lifestyle, such as a military kid.

I'm kind of weird in that I actually do remember, but I wouldn't give it a second thought if somebody else doesn't.

don't see you feeling sorry for the people who have lived in the same home their entire life
they have nothing to play with

I couldn't tell you the phone number or zip code for any of the places I lived before around age 10. we moved a lot and I didn't really give a ****.

I'm kind of old, 57, but I don't believe we had ZIP or postal codes when I was a child. Guess that means I won't be able to conduct business with some companies in the future - I'm heartbroken.

Each person should be irrevocably copyrighted. Data collecting companies can collect all the data they want, but whenever they sell it they should have to send the person a royalty check and a list of who it was sold to and for what purpose.

Back
Top Bottom