• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Now it's poppy burning in our multi-faith, Multi Culti mix.....

Republic_Of_Public

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Remembrance Day: Poppy-burning Muslim protesters - One News Page [UK]

If a growing number of the followers of the Religion of Peace disrespect our soldiers enough to cause havoc, then I'm sure there are more than a few planes able to return them to countries which better fit their cultural outlook.

And if peaceful Muslims and Leftards had any brains at all, they would agree. Freedom of Speech is one thing but certain people take a mile when graciously offered an inch.

islamdemonstration_thumb.jpg

We were always promised vibrancy, but even I didn't expect the Liberal dream to be taken quite so literally!

RELATED: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...d-kids-threaten-kill-patriotic-schoolboy.html

Last edited:
A little off topic but in the trend of Public's many many many topics. Is there an issue which someone can disagree with you and not be destroying a country?

I mean I get radical Islam, the general trend of all the radical islamic groups is to remove many things we consider liberties, there can and should be a strong stand against any political movement which seeks to remove liberties.

But when you clump anyone on the left in the same group, aint that too far?

Last edited:

Of course it's a varied spread on the Left, but certainly the noisiest battlers on the leftward side appear to be the ones falling into a narrow 'PC' channel.

A little off topic but in the trend of Public's many many many topics. Is there an issue which someone can disagree with you and not be destroying a country?

I mean I get radical Islam, the general trend of all the radical islamic groups is to remove many things we consider liberties, there can and should be a strong stand against any political movement which seeks to remove liberties.

Perhaps those on the Left dont appreciate being lumped together into one obscene mass, Wiseone, but it would seem that their stance on important issues falls into quite familiar patterns. I don't admire them much.

Perhaps those on the Left dont appreciate being lumped together into one obscene mass, Wiseone, but it would seem that their stance on important issues falls into quite familiar patterns. I don't admire them much.

You realize that we can't even agree on what is the left and what it isn't?

Well I've certainly been on the end of roasting attempts by the same old homogenous PC mass:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/news-2-0/86254-92-afghans-never-heard-9-11-attacks.html

Good job I'm scortch-proof.

Naming no names, there's been enough slurry for a documentary, which has gotten some great testemonials from my new fans. In today's world, it's good to use online boards as a testing ground for debating:

Also includes savage leftist hate against Oriana Fallaci, so it's not only me biten into.

Last edited:
I watched the video, I got it. The leftists are now "they," ok that makes much more sense. Also is that you who made this video? damn what do you do with all your time?

Would you be offended if I said I was honestly uncomfortable with talking to a man who collects thousands of stories and links to all sorts of material online, then delivers them with the tone of an apocalyptic preacher, THEN makes youtube videos about how the 'left' won't listen to him. And its even more weird when i consider that I'm pretty sure you consider the left to be a huge monolithic bloc in society, and that you expect someone from there to listen to you and when they don't its only more reason you are right?

Its a vicious circle of insanity.

I don't have any problem recognizing them.

Thats fantastic, and I'm sure many people would say the same thing. The only problem is that you're definition of what the 'left' is not my definition which is also not some other guy's definition. See the problem? When people talk about the 'left' they only mean their left, whatever political bogymen they have conjured up in their head.

Would you be offended ...

No, just bemused.

...talking to a man who collects thousands of stories and links to all sorts of material online, then delivers them with the tone of an apocalyptic preacher, THEN makes youtube videos about how the 'left' won't listen to him.

I don't collect them. I don't need to colect them. When it comes to the truth they're just there!

Apocolyptic preacher? Well, I suppose if I saw no danger and saw no binload of evidence to back it all up then I'll probably write very boring posts about how lovely everything is.

And it's not just me the generic mainstream PC Left won't hear, it's anyone whose non-message views are irksome. Hence the Fellaci footage. And it's not as if I often get anything more than insult to 'refute' my positions.

And my profile page provides feedback telling me my video obviously struck a chord with my little gang.

Its a vicious circle of insanity.

I'm sure that invalidation will open me up and have the mote fall from my eyes!

Last edited:
I watched the video, I got it. The leftists are now "they," ok that makes much more sense. Also is that you who made this video? damn what do you do with all your time?

Why let that worry you? Why not agree or disagree with the points raised?

You're behaving like a leftist.

Thats fantastic, and I'm sure many people would say the same thing. The only problem is that you're definition of what the 'left' is not my definition which is also not some other guy's definition. See the problem? When people talk about the 'left' they only mean their left, whatever political bogymen they have conjured up in their head.

You should speak for yourself here, Wiseone.

Normally I would agree with Wiseone, generalisations are seldom true and 'the Left' .. well, that's a whole lot of people. However, I'll wait untill anyone from 'the Left' denounce these protestors first...

Normally I would agree with Wiseone, generalisations are seldom true and 'the Left' .. well, that's a whole lot of people. However, I'll wait untill anyone from 'the Left' denounce these protestors first...

Denounce a bunch of right wing radicals? Sure .. I denounce them.

What about Muslim radicals, with the ideology which fires them?

Denounce a bunch of right wing radicals? Sure .. I denounce them.

That sends out a strong message to those who fear these protesting radicals, Pete. I wouldn't want to campaign with your message, that's for sure.

Last edited:

If you think no one you'd consider of the left has denounced radical Islam you've got a real problem with how you learn about whats going on in the world

What about Muslim radicals, with the ideology which fires them?

I personally denounce anybody in the far-right/left spectrum; that includes radical Muslim clerics, skinheads, black supremacists, white supremacists, asian supremacists, homophobes, fascists, Nazi's and so on.

If you think no one you'd consider of the left has denounced radical Islam you've got a real problem with how you learn about whats going on in the world

No, I think that this generalisation about the Left is relatively easy to rebut, despite Pete's effords to prove it right. Whether it will remains to be seen though, the world is not this board.

That sends out a strong message to those who fear these protesting radicals, Pete. I wouldn't want to campaign with your message, that's for sure.

Why not? They are religious with conservative values hence they are right wing.. so they are radical right wing religious types and yes they should be denounced for their arrogance and brain washing. But that goes for any religious right wing wackos, or non religious left wing wackos with radical destructive ideas.

Why not? They are religious with conservative values hence they are right wing.. so they are radical right wing religious types and yes they should be denounced for their arrogance and brain washing. But that goes for any religious right wing wackos, or non religious left wing wackos with radical destructive ideas.

When you spoke about right wing radicals I assumed you meant RoP, Grant and me :3oops:

When you spoke about right wing radicals I assumed you meant RoP, Grant and me :3oops:

It depends upo where one is standing, themself, I guess.

if you are far enough left, EVERYTHING looks right, and visa versa.

Back
Top Bottom