• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Now it's always the al qaeda in Iraq

ricksfolly

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
After years of the deadly blood feuds between the Sunni and the Shiite, where thousands of Shiite were suicide bombed out of existence, they seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth. Now it's always the elusive al qaeda who get all the blame.

The feud doesn't seem to have enough interest for the media to even mention it anymore...

It doesn't matter if it's true or not. As long as It brings in more adds and more readers.

ricksfolly

Shia Militia killing their own people... And I'm supposed to take that seriously?

ricksfolly

Where does it say that? It doesn't surprise me. There is an internal struggle within the Shia population. Recall that al-Maliki sent government forces against the Sadr JAM forces in Basra, Nasriye and Sadr City.

That's a very good and comprehensive article I linked.

Back
Top Bottom