• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Now it’s up to voters to decide if Clinton’s email use matters [W:26]

Re: Now it’s up to voters to decide if Clinton’s email use matters

Moderator's Warning:
This isn't the basement. All the little sniping and baiting needs to end, now.

I don't think the mudslinging is over. I think Clinton v. Trump will be the dirtiest, most mean, most embarrassing election cycle in the Republic's history and no matter who wins, America loses.

Naw. The country has seen worse. Lincoln vs. Douglas was far, far worse; even to the point of the President-Elect having to dodge an assassination party in Baltimore on the eve of the inauguration.

Let not your heart be troubled. This, too, shall pass.

The FBI director showed her to be a serial liar. [like her serial rapist husband]

We'll see how many more lies it takes to get elected.

She will have a hard time outdoing Trump in the lying game.
PolitiFact has been documenting Trump’s statements on our Truth-O-Meter, where we’ve rated 76 percent of them Mostly False, False or Pants on Fire, out of 77 statements checked. No other politician has as many statements rated so far down on the dial.

In considering our annual Lie of the Year, we found our only real contenders were Trump’s -- his various statements also led our Readers’ Poll. But it was hard to single one out from the others. So we have rolled them into one big trophy.

To the candidate who says he’s all about winning, PolitiFact designates the many campaign misstatements of Donald Trump as our 2015 Lie of the Year.

When it comes to inaccurate statements, the Donald was on fire:

• "I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down," he said at a Nov. 21 rally in Birmingham, Ala. "And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering." Pants on Fire. There is no video of thousands of people in Jersey City cheering. Weeks later, Trump continues to stand by his claim but has not been able to point to evidence to back it up. Public safety officials on the ground in New Jersey say it never happened.

• "The Mexican government ... they send the bad ones over." Pants on Fire. There’s no evidence to show the Mexican government encourages criminals to cross the border. Most illegal immigration comes from people seeking work. Recent estimates show illegal immigration from Mexico dropped off dramatically during the recession and has remained low.

• "Whites killed by whites — 16%. Whites killed by blacks — 81%," said an image he shared on Twitter. Pants on Fire. Most people are killed by someone they know, and someone of the same race. The correct number for whites killed by whites was 82 percent in 2014, while the number of whites killed by blacks was 15 percent.

2015 Lie of the Year: the campaign misstatements of Donald Trump | PolitiFact

If you say so, clown.

In the meantime...please refer to my post above.

You're entitled to your opinion and your choice of hate filled ravings. You've chosen the hate filled ravings that speak to you and so of course the other fellows views are despicable in your eyes.

Look on the bright-side. By 2020, H. Clinton will have become infamous as a pariah of geopolitics the world over, and of course be even more hated in the United States than she is now.
Hillary Clinton will uproot the American Elite by dragging it down with her in her failing mental health and thus be regarded as one of the worst Presidents in the History of the United States of America.

You know, there's a striking similarity between this and what many claim that Trump is doing / will do to the GOP and their establishment.

But, more importantly, she will hand the 2020 election to whomever her opponent or the anti-establishment (I hope it is Tulsi Gabbard) she is competing against.
(I really really really really really really reeeeaaaaaallllly hope it's Tulsi Gabbard who runs as an independent and goes on to win the 2020 election and become elected as the Second Woman and First Hindu President of the United States............................)

Well, should this come to pass, it would be another nail in the coffin of the establishment parties, and I'm not seeing a down side in that.

You're entitled to your opinion and your choice of hate filled ravings. You've chosen the hate filled ravings that speak to you and so of course the other fellows views are despicable in your eyes.

I do not think that at all.

I, personally, consider American conservatism to be the most disgusting political philosophy ever to pollute planet Earth. I realize, and acknowledge, that reasonable, intelligent, well-intentioned people can disagree with me on that forcefully.

Fine with me.

All I can do is to share how I feel.

I intend to ignore the hate-filled ravings of American conservatives...and vote for Hillary Clinton.

I will a smile on my face as I do it...mostly because I think she will make an excellent president, but also because I will delight in seeing conservative America handed a defeat of this magnitude.

So are you saying that Clinton didn't break any laws??

I do not think that at all.

I, personally, consider American conservatism to be the most disgusting political philosophy ever to pollute planet Earth. I realize, and acknowledge, that reasonable, intelligent, well-intentioned people can disagree with me on that forcefully.

Fine with me.

All I can do is to share how I feel.

And I am pointing out that your views are no different in despising the other guy than he is in despising you. TBH, I expected better from you.

Back
Top Bottom