• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Now I understand why Obama admin dropped charges on Black Panthers

How does that make it clear? That just makes it more confusing why they would drop it.

How does that make it clear? That just makes it more confusing why they would drop it.

Those Panthers hate Whitey and want to kill crackers. Obviously that's a position the Obama administration sympathizes with.

Remember "The police acted stupidly" comment?

The fact that Obama sat in Rev. Wright's church and was very close to him for 20 years still really bugs me. That man is a total racist through and through. I don't believe Obama when he says he never heard anything controversial out of Wright because he contradicts himself in his own autobiography. The only thing that makes sense is that Obama agreed with most of what he was saying. And that is highly disturbing.

Those Panthers hate Whitey and want to kill crackers. Obviously that's a position the Obama administration sympathizes with.

Yeah all those Crackers in the Obama Administration must wanna bring down Whitey. I mean I bet if you put any of them alone in a room with a cracker there would be blood. WHITE BLOOD! I bet every morning when they look in the mirror they reach for a shiv or a gun before they have to remind themselves that THEY AREN'T BLACK!

Black President does not equal Black Administration

Last edited:

Yes of course Obama hates his mother and his grandparent. And wants to kill all of them. He hates his father for shaking up with a white cracker whore (his mother)

And last but not least Obama wants to kill himself for being half cracker (he hates crackers that much)

Last edited:
Does anyone have an explanation for why the Obama administration dropped the charges?

Does anyone have an explanation for why the Obama administration dropped the charges?

Maybe there was insufficient evidence to convict them of voter intimidation? I'm not very familiar with the case.

This video makes it all too clear why Eric Holder and the Obama administration dropped the voter intimidation charges on the Philadelphia Black Panthers.

You've got it all wrong Grim- it's the Tea Party that is racist, not the Black Panthers.:mrgreen: I'm surprised you weren't aware of that.;)

As for the video, this happened almost two years ago, and today is the first time I've ever seen it. If it had been a white guy, it would have been on the evening news, every station, for a month, with every reporter playing it up and shaking their heads in disgust, calling for hate speech legislation.

You've got it all wrong Grim- it's the Tea Party that is racist, not the Black Panthers.:mrgreen: I'm surprised you weren't aware of that.;)

As for the video, this happened almost two years ago, and today is the first time I've ever seen it. If it had been a white guy, it would have been on the evening news, every station, for a month, with every reporter playing it up and shaking their heads in disgust, calling for hate speech legislation.

Racism is all over the place in america. We ought to get rid of that 1964 civil rights legislation.

This video makes it all too clear why Eric Holder and the Obama administration dropped the voter intimidation charges on the Philadelphia Black Panthers.

YouTube - The Obama Administration Protected Black Panther Who Advocates Killing White Babies

Wooooooow.

OK...so I dont think their motivation is racist...but it is certainly racial. They want black votes. they want hispanic votes. they want the crippled and dependent pets votes.

But what is A freakin MAzing is that this video has never been shown on ANY news station I am aware of and if anyone doesnt think for a second they wouldnt show this if the guy was a white Tea Party supporter and made those comments about black folk...then you are either mindless or a liar.

I saw it on the news back then. Not much was said about it on the left.

Wooooooow.

OK...so I dont think their motivation is racist...but it is certainly racial. They want black votes. they want hispanic votes. they want the crippled and dependent pets votes.

But what is A freakin MAzing is that this video has never been shown on ANY news station I am aware of and if anyone doesnt think for a second they wouldnt show this if the guy was a white Tea Party supporter and made those comments about black folk...then you are either mindless or a liar.

I like how "evidence" of a liberal media conspiracy is so often a hypothetical scenario.

edit:
I had a conversation with my right-wing uncle recently. He was talking about how the liberal media never reports on blah blah blah. I asked "When was the last time you watched MSNBC?"

"I never watch those liberal channels."

...ok then. I wondered how he determined that the liberal media wouldn't report these things but I have a suspicion that his proof is "Glenn Beck said so."

Last edited:
I like how "evidence" of a liberal media conspiracy is so often a hypothetical scenario.

edit:
I had a conversation with my right-wing uncle recently. He was talking about how the liberal media never reports on blah blah blah. I asked "When was the last time you watched MSNBC?"

"I never watch those liberal channels."

...ok then. I wondered how he determined that the liberal media wouldn't report these things but I have a suspicion that his proof is "Glenn Beck said so."

So this IS on MSNBC??? CNN? The networks? There is a link to it on any of their websites? WOW!!! Color me humbled!!! Link me! Quick!!!

I watch CNN often during lunch. i check the websites...never...not once...its not even being reported...unless of course you are seeing something I'm missing...so PLEAsE....by all means...help me see where I am missing the reporting on this.

So this IS on MSNBC??? CNN? The networks? There is a link to it on any of their websites? WOW!!! Color me humbled!!! Link me! Quick!!!

I watch CNN often during lunch. i check the websites...never...not once...its not even being reported...unless of course you are seeing something I'm missing...so PLEAsE....by all means...help me see where I am missing the reporting on this.

I agree with Vance but I also agree with Deuce. It goes both ways. I love how people are all the time calling out Rush and Glenn (okay I hate Rush too, but still) on so many things and I'm like, "Have you listened to their shows?" "Well...no! Why, would I listen to someone as stupid as that!" "Well then how do you they aren't being misrepresented." And then of course we have people like Beck/Rush advocates who just spew out everything they say and take it on faith without ever checking the other side of the issue... and it just makes me want to bash my head..... (wait scratch that) their head into a wall.

Last edited:
Maybe there was insufficient evidence to convict them of voter intimidation? I'm not very familiar with the case.

Insufficient evidence? There is a video of these cats standing outside a polling place dressed in all their black garb and carrying a nightstick. The evidence is overwhelming. I promise had the KKK been there they would be prosecuted and buried under the jail.

Shouldn't all Republicans and conservatives now jump on the bandwagon and make claims that ALL black Democrats must feel exactly like this racist idiot - and make horrid generalizations that "this must be how ALL black Democrats think"? I mean, that's what happens with Tea Party members ... so what's good for one should be good for all. Or is that too presumptuious?

I am disappointed that the Obama administration would WANT this type of support from the black community - or votes from obvious racists like the black panthers. That he would pander to such groups through the DoJ dropping the case lends creedence to the OP saying Obama supports the NBP... I think it's obvious to even the layman that this is and was intimidation.

Again, turn it around: The KKK did this - the case was dropped by a WHITE DoJ, from a WHITE President... who tends to be "racial" (not racist) in his views. There would be cities burning and mobs/marches occurring all over this country threatening to tear it apart. Why isn't that happening in this case? Why does Obama or his administration WANT votes from NBP members or those who would support such views in the black community?

It's a mystery to me and the obvious answer is very unpalatable at best.

You do realize there is quite a chasm between "the police acted stupidly" and "Kill Whitey," no?

You do realize there is quite a chasm between "the police acted stupidly" and "Kill Whitey," no?

no, i'm afraid grim doesn't understand. and btw, the police did act stupidly.

no, i'm afraid grim doesn't understand. and btw, the police did act stupidly.

According to that logic, would it be acceptable for Italy to declare war on the US if Obama said he didn't like spaghetti?

According to that logic, would it be acceptable for Italy to declare war on the US if Obama said he didn't like spaghetti?

of course. ;-) i don't however, understand dropping this case. those men are bad news and an injunction is not enough punishment.

Back
Top Bottom