• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NOW I get why American men are so angry all the time.

SNOWFLAKE

Crazy Canuck
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Holy puny weiner Batman, don't like American men see this link.........

Damn, Canada is a long way down but not nearly as far down on the list as the United States.

Not very flattering, meanwhile - there is an interactive map so those who want to compare their own "manhood" with men from other countries can make that comparison - IF they wish.

Makes sense. The average for the world is the same as the average for the United States whose citizens come from everywhere.

Makes sense. The average for the world is the same as the average for the United States whose citizens come from everywhere.
Well Canada is also a land of immigrants, so why is our average bigger than American's?

Might help explain the popularity of guns with men in this country.
A marine chant. This is a rifle, this (pointing at penis) is a gun. This one's for shooting, this one's for fun.

A marine chant. This is a rifle, this (pointing at penis) is a gun. This one's for shooting, this one's for fun.
Which one does the shooting and which one has the fun?

Holy puny weiner Batman, don't like American men see this link.........

Damn, Canada is a long way down but not nearly as far down on the list as the United States.

Not very flattering, meanwhile - there is an interactive map so those who want to compare their own "manhood" with men from other countries can make that comparison - IF they wish.

Everybody wishes they were Italian ;)

Poor Cambodia, down at 10.04cm. That's 3.95 inches.

I'm sure this is a great advance in dick science and all that, but you gotta at least wonder a little about who decides this is going to be their area of research and who decides to go get their dick measured for science. People desperate for money and creeps?

Poor Cambodia, down at 10.04cm. That's 3.95 inches.

I'm sure this is a great advance in dick science and all that, but you gotta at least wonder a little about who decides this is going to be their area of research and who decides to go get their dick measured for science. People desperate for money and creeps?
You couldn't pay me enough to measure dicks.

You couldn't pay me enough to measure dicks.

Far as I can tell it's something that size queens find very entertaining.
For the uninitiated, a size queen is not a gay person, size queens are women who are fond of larger appendages.

Back
Top Bottom