• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Now can we see the end of TDS?

I like that you took the time to counter my dramatic point. However, I think we all know it's still generally true. He dominates most discussion. I just want to move on. I'm not saying we forget the bad, but the hatred or love of him colors most discussion in the last 4 years.

I like that you took the time to counter my dramatic point. However, I think we all know it's still generally true. He dominates most discussion. I just want to move on. I'm not saying we forget the bad, but the hatred or love of him colors most discussion in the last 4 years.
Of course Trump is discussed frequently and passionately.

I agree he is a big player in the drama, but the hate has grown so deep that I lost faith in real discussion for a while.

I just want us to discuss something more than the cult and the haters.
LOL No sense of irony, huh?

Of course Trump is discussed frequently and passionately.
Yep. He showed about 80 million people that "it could happen here."

I think "it" was a lot closer than most people want to accept. When you see millions of people push to overturn an election so that their Cult Leader can be reinstalled in the job he lost, we're far closer to gas chambers and ovens than I consider safe.

I totally agree with the irony. Just been annoying lately. Wanted to see where we were when he was voted out.
To answer your question, the left's hatred of the President will never abate. When the media you consume has beaten hate into you 24/7 for 4 years, it is not something you will ever lose.

To answer your question, the left's hatred of the President will never abate. When the media you consume has beaten hate into you 24/7 for 4 years, it is not something you will ever lose.
We don't "hate" your cult leader. It is funny how alt-right zealots love to claim we "hate" him. They love to claim we hate him because, I guess, it justifies the rights hatred of us? Although I would hate to think that Republicans hate us for our political views. .....

Trump is a bad president. I start with that because I don't want to be misunderstood. However, it has become hard to even decipher the difference between fact and hatred. It seems like everything I read lately is focused on hate for him.

What about all the other members of congress that screwed us over the last 4 years and longer?

The guy lost and won't be back. It's done. How about we focus on the bigger picture? We can do better on so many levels and so many districts.

Let's focus on issues instead of hate.
Trumps Deranged Suckers are here to stay for the foreseeable future.

This period is going to be the focus of much study for years to come, mark my words.

By media do you mean showing us what he actually said and actually did?

Because that's all that was needed to reject the clown out of hand.

So let them deny. He lost. It's done. Not that I'm a fan of the new regime, but it was a clear choice by the majority. Let's get back to work and let the failing ceo be the past.
Take a good look at a map of the U.S. The country in terms of area is much more conservative with the large cities being the bastions of liberalism and far left ideology, maxist, social and communist thought and practice. It's a shame the country has to be so divided by where we live but it is the case. Those of us who don't live in the heart of liberal big cities, commonly mismanaged by democrats, overtaxed and under protected don't agree on much of what we see. For the left wing crowd I'm sure they feel exactly the opposite.

Thank you for proving my point and all. But I was hoping we could past this. Did you read my first sentance in OP? I'm tired of the biased crud ruining any chance to move forward.
I've said it before. Democrats/liberals and their followers from every far left wind group started this by attacking not just Trump but all of his supporters, deplorables, and continued for the entire election, and presidential term. The claims of collllusion, the falsified evidence, the atttempt to impeach based on lies, the accusations of racism, xenophibia, and all the rest were attributed to Trump but all those who voted for him. Now somehow the left thinks we should just forget it, close ranks with the left and the haters and move on. Fat chance of that happening when the left continues to make it's claims.

Back
Top Bottom