• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Novak says Bush knows leak source

scottyz said:
Why hasn't Bush denied that he knows?

scotty, don't you know? Bush doesn't comment on an ongoing investigation, unless, of course, it involves Tom DeLay.

cnredd said:
Nice thread...really good stuff...Shows the left's position well...

Thanks for the compliment cnredd. I didn't think you had it in ya.:roll:

jfuh said:
I think you're missing the more important issue at hand. Who cares is Novak knows anything. Why doesn't Bush come out and just call him a Liar?
Why not anyone in the white house just come out and call him a liar?

Why can't we have leaders like Eisenhower or Truman anymore, why can't any leader come out and say, "The buck stops here"? Leaders who were not afraid to come out to accept full responsibility for thier actions; before you jump on this KC, yes this applies to Democrats as well.

Well said. If Bush wants to salvage his second term, he should come clean on the Plamegate issue, fire the responsibly parties, and move on. I sense that Bush knows this, but would have to fire Rove to get the job done, which is understandably a difficult decision.

It worked for Reagan after Iran Contra .

Back
Top Bottom