• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Notorious hacker reveals top DNC donor info, political strategy

which reveal personal information about top Democratic party donors, including executives at Oracle

I have to give the DNC a hand; here I thought that they were completely partisan, yet they managed to get arch rivals Oracle and Google to both throw money and support at them.

Google is in an anti trust fight in Europe and if hi.lary loses, their donations are wasted, and the Europeans will probably give Oracle's anti trust case another go.

Trump won't take their money. It must be an unsettling feeling to not have be able to buy influence.

I thought Guccifer was arrested..and in jail...so how can he back at it again?

In January 2014, Lehel was jailed in his native Romania for seven years after being convicted of hacking emails of Romanian officials. Lehel was subsequently extradited by Romania to the United States, where he was indicted on federal charges. In May 2016, Lehel pleaded guilty in federal court to two charges. He is currently awaiting sentencing at Alexandria City Jail[3][4] in Alexandria, Virginia....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guccifer

I thought Guccifer was arrested..and in jail...so how can he back at it again?

This is Guccifer 2.0, he's a different person.

...and there is only one Romanian hacker and he's now in jail.
Said who?
Only one Romanian hacker? iLOL Hilarious

A link in your article says it was the Russians that hacked the DNC server...not Guccifer...and it was well over a month ago.
1. The presented article says it was Guccifer 2.0 who "claimed credit" for what was previously reported as a Russian hack.

2. This article makes it clear that what is being reported is that Guccifer 2.0 "has shared a new batch of documents", not the Russians.

Said who?
Only one Romanian hacker? iLOL Hilarious

1. The presented article says it was Guccifer 2.0 who "claimed credit" for what was previously reported as a Russian hack.

2. This article makes it clear that what is being reported is that Guccifer 2.0 "has shared a new batch of documents", not the Russians.
Yeah, one Romanian hacker named Guccifer.

The article starts by claiming..."Guccifer 2.0 —the hacker who claimed credit for the recent DNC breach..." But then click on the embedded link and it goes to a month old CNBC article that says it was the Russians that hacked the DNC server. Also, at the end of the OP article it says that Guccifer (sans 2.0)...claimed to be Romanian. It didn't say anything about there being another Guccifer from Romania. So I don't think the article was very clear at all. But it's hilarious that you do...and without question. lol

1. No. You said there was only one Romanian hacker.
2. This is about "Guccifer 2.0" not "Guccifer". That is a difference of which someone else already informed you, yet you didn't bother to pay attention.

The article starts by claiming..."Guccifer 2.0 —the hacker who claimed credit for the recent DNC breach..." But then click on the embedded link and it goes to a month old CNBC article that says it was the Russians that hacked the DNC server.
And? Are not able to understand the clear language used?
"... the hacker who claimed credit for the recent DNC breach ..."

Also, at the end of the OP article it says that Guccifer (sans 2.0)...claimed to be Romanian. It didn't say anything about there being another Guccifer from Romania. So I don't think the article was very clear at all. l
Oy vey!
Sans 2.0?
No.

From the provided article.

"Guccifer 2.0 — who claims to be Romanian ..."

So what you are saying is that you do not understand that "Guccifer 2.0" would actually be different from just plain "Guccifer". Doh!
Even though you know the just plain "Guccifer" is in jail? Double doh!

The article starts by claiming..."Guccifer 2.0 —the hacker who claimed credit for the recent DNC breach..." But then click on the embedded link and it goes to a month old CNBC article that says it was the Russians that hacked the DNC server. Also, at the end of the OP article it says that Guccifer (sans 2.0)...claimed to be Romanian. It didn't say anything about there being another Guccifer from Romania. So I don't think the article was very clear at all. But it's hilarious that you do...and without question. lol

Its a different person. He breached the DNC's servers and leaked a bunch of stuff.

https://guccifer2.wordpress.com/

Got it?

Back
Top Bottom