• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Notifications

TobyOne

I am the pretty one.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
So, I come to DP and I see have 4 notifications. 2 likes and 2 quotes. I click on the first quote, see whats up. My notifications have disappeared. I've done the back button to get them back again but if i've been moving around it seems i lose the notifications even with the back button. Where can i get to historical notifications or what am I doing wrong?

So, I come to DP and I see have 4 notifications. 2 likes and 2 quotes. I click on the first quote, see whats up. My notifications have disappeared. I've done the back button to get them back again but if i've been moving around it seems i lose the notifications even with the back button. Where can i get to historical notifications or what am I doing wrong?

Go to your User Control Panel. Scroll down to the bottom. You should see a list of your quote notifications there.

Go to your "My Profile". Click on "likes received". You should see a list of your "like" notifications there.

Hope this helps.

Yes it does, ty.

Go to your User Control Panel. Scroll down to the bottom. You should see a list of your quote notifications there.

Go to your "My Profile". Click on "likes received". You should see a list of your "like" notifications there.

Hope this helps.

click user control panel to see who quoted you after notifications are cleared.

for likes, click your username at the top right of the screen. "likes received" appears on the left side of the screen, and is a clickable link.

2 quotes -> middle mouse button (open new tab) with the 2 quotes. Then open one in a new tab and another in your current page.
2 likes -> same deal.

It makes it very easy to look through everything. You basically deal with 1 tab and then close it.

In the dark bar near the top of the site there's a drop down menu called "quick links", in that list there's the link for "who quoted me".

Back
Top Bottom