• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Notification Emails

Mikkel

Pragmatist
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I initially set my settings so that it would notify me when someone responded to a thread I was subscribed to. This began to slowly fill up my mailbox, so I went to the 'options' page and changed it so that it said I would recieve 'no email notification'. Oddly enough, I'm still getting emails from threads I've subscribed to. Is there something else I have to do to stop the emails from coming, or is there a glitch in the system? Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!

Go into your USER CP (user control panel) and delete all the subscriptions.

Let me know if that helps.

Though I joined in January, I am essentially a newbie as of this week. (And am enjoying the site enormously.)

I wonder, however, is there any way to not get those notifications by e-mail, but still see a list of the threads in which you participate when you sign on?

The subscribed list is displayed when you click on USER CP. :)

You can also subscribe without the emails as well.

Back
Top Bottom