• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Notice

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I notice when the justice system is hard on a woman, people post sad emojis, share her story & are outraged. Yet when a man is jailed on false rape charges or simply not being able to pay child support *crickets*. I have 0 sympathy for some chick serving 51 years for killing someone. I guarantee there’s more to the story. I won’t lose any sleep, you women want equality, enjoy it. Just saying...

holbritter

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I notice when the justice system is hard on a woman, people post sad emojis, share her story & are outraged. Yet when a man is jailed on false rape charges or simply not being able to pay child support *crickets*. I have 0 sympathy for some chick serving 51 years for killing someone. I guarantee there’s more to the story. I won’t lose any sleep, you women want equality, enjoy it. Just saying...

Could you post a link, or something that identifies said 'chick'?

ecofarm

global liberation
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Apologizing for dead-beats. And, interestingly enough, not a new low.

Amelia

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
I do have sympathy for the OP.

Whatever sad events brought him to this low point, I hope he can find peace.

Cameron

Politically Correct
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
have you heard of the show Making a Murderer? That involves two men and is the probably among the most popular documentaries of the decade.

Lovebug

Be humble and kind
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

(someone posted a link, thanks)

It seems that they case may be revisited, and rightfully so.
The court issued the opinion Thursday at the request of the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, which is considering the case of 30-year-old Cyntoia Brown.

Last edited:

RaleBulgarian

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Yet when a man is jailed on false rape charges or simply not being able to pay child support *crickets.
When a man, who has been falsely accused and jailed for rape, is freed the press broadcast it widely. As for deadbeat parents, no pity whatsoever.

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Stupid.

I think all your one word thread starts are really stupid.

Top Bottom