• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NOTICE THE SIMILARITIES

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Very simple way to compare leaders. Show the similarities:

Speechestyrants.jpg

Last edited:
Mom, he made a funny.

you're right. It's easy to see that Trump does not belong with the others.
Only because he failed.

Well, his first attempt failed. He may not be finished yet.

So…crowds are bad? (Hey, not a fan of large cross myself…so I get it)

Where is the Obama photo then? Because I know there were thousands that came to see him when he was campaigning.

And Inauguration Day photos? Because those are always large crowds…

Or is there something other than crowds that you’re trying to show with the photos?

So…crowds are bad? (Hey, not a fan of large cross myself…so I get it)

Where is the Obama photo then? Because I know there were thousands that came to see him when he was campaigning.

And Inauguration Day photos? Because those are always large crowds…

Or is there something other than crowds that you’re trying to show with the photos?
Read the quoted parts. All full of hate for someone. Obama never promoted hate.

Here, a clearer picture

Speechestyrants.jpg

What should be of concern for us in the United States of America isn't any single politician. Rather, we should concern ourselves with the on-going battle for supremacy of our two major political parties. It's past time for us to pay serious attention to the concern the founders of this nation had for that. Not a single one of them offered a way to avoid the eventual destruction of the nation which can occur. At best, they placed their hope in the ability of the electorate to select politicians who would put the nation's interests first. Even there, they did not trust the electorate to select the nation's federal senators.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

Read the quoted parts. All full of hate for someone. Obama never promoted hate.

Here, a clearer picture

View attachment 67381084
Oh, so it’s about the bubbles that someone put in the photos.

Silly me for now paying attention to cartoon bubbles.

Oh, so it’s about the bubbles that someone put in the photos.

Silly me for now paying attention to cartoon bubbles.
Pictures paint a clearer picture than words alone. All of these leaders promoted Hate and all had big followings, suggesting their supporters, supported hate. That is the point of the OP.

Silly me thinking that you not would see the meaning of cartoon bubbles.

Pictures paint a clearer picture than words alone. All of these leaders promoted Hate and all had big followings, suggesting their supporters, supported hate. That is the point of the OP.

Silly me thinking that you not would see the meaning of cartoon bubbles.
Not everyone draws wild comparisons that aren’t based in reality.

Trump definitely promotes hate and was great at whipping his base into action. But not comparable to any of the other 3.

View attachment 67381083

Notice only the hate in your heart and the dishonesty in your thinking.

Trump strove continuously to deliver the power to the people and remove it from Washington.

The other folks you picture here strive to centralize power to the elite.

That you have so completely misunderstood what actually happens in the real world is a monument to the effectiveness of the propagandists working to deceive the weak minded.

Notice only the hate in your heart and the dishonesty in your thinking.

Trump strove continuously to deliver the power to the people and remove it from Washington.

The other folks you picture here strive to centralize power to the elite.

That you have so completely misunderstood what actually happens in the real world is a monument to the effectiveness of the propagandists working to deceive the weak minded.

The internet pictures tell them what to think.

Not everyone draws wild comparisons that aren’t based in reality.
These are all based on reality. Each one of these leaders hated some party, some group, some country or some ideology. Each of them had a large group of followers. Hate being the key word.

Show me where I am wrong?

Only because he failed.

Well, his first attempt failed. He may not be finished yet.
We can only hope.

He would be a clear-cut improvement over the ineptitude we have now, but Trump won't run. He's getting mileage out of posturing but you can see the vigor is not what it was six years ago.

These are all based on reality. Each one of these leaders hated some party, some group, some country or some ideology. Each of them had a large group of followers. Hate being the key word.

Show me where I am wrong?
As Trump is hated.

Are you sure you want to point the finger at yourself?

View attachment 67381083
Are you mad because no one supports Biden?

Today, the U.S. government is releasing the National COVID-19 Preparedness Plan – which will enable America to move forward safely, sustaining and building on the progress we’ve made over the past 13 months. This plan lays out the roadmap to help us fight COVID-19 in the future as we begin to get back to our more normal routines. We look to a future when Americans no longer fear lockdowns, shutdowns, and our kids not going to school.

Notice the similarities to authoritarian rule?

Are you mad because no one supports Biden?

Today, the U.S. government is releasing the National COVID-19 Preparedness Plan – which will enable America to move forward safely, sustaining and building on the progress we’ve made over the past 13 months. This plan lays out the roadmap to help us fight COVID-19 in the future as we begin to get back to our more normal routines. We look to a future when Americans no longer fear lockdowns, shutdowns, and our kids not going to school.

Notice the similarities to authoritarian rule?
No, none at all. Authoritarian rule is when a leader imposes his personal wishes on the population, and "punishes" those that don't do what he wants. In this case, Biden is not imposing anything on anyone. The CDC guidelines is what is being followed. The CDC is a group of scientists that were designated by Congress (not Biden) to give guidelines to follow regarding pandemics.

Up to now, not following the CDC guidelines has not resulted in anyone being jailed or purposely killed. So where do you get it being an "authoritarian" rule as there are no obligations set by the government that will punish those that don't follow the guidelines, unlike Russia where saying anything negative about the government gets you 15 years in jail?

I hate to admit it, but this is funny. It is a false parody but humorous nonetheless.

Let me go one step forward:

1) Clinton Blow Jobs but a balanced budget and a great economy
2) Obama No Jobs is totally wrong (BS) as the numbers show that under Obama, the nation gained 16 million jobs and the unemployment rate dropped below the norm.
3) Trump more Jobs is partially true as unemployment went from 4.3 tp 3.6 under him but it can also be said that the richer got richer but a lot more disunity and hate occurred.
4) Biden being a Nut Job is also incorrect. He has done exactly what is right to fight Putin and a nut job does not do that.

As such, the pic is funny but pure BS.

Back
Top Bottom