• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nothing Matters, No One Cares

LowDown

Curmudgeon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Liberals and democrats keep bringing up flaws in Trump's behavior and character as if this is going to have any effect on what his supporters think. It won't. Nothing matters, no one cares. No one cares about Trump U, about what Trump said about a judge, and all the rest.

Democrats can thank themselves for bringing us to this point. Without the avalanche of lies that the liberal elite and their press corps employed over the last few decades to ensure their corrupt Democrat heroes are never held accountable, Trump would not be possible.

They go into conniptions because Trump suggested that a judge's inherited characteristic has an effect on the rulings he makes, and later that week they wax climactic over the prospect of a woman becoming president because that inherited characteristic would have an effect on what the president does.

“What difference, at this point, does it make?” said Hillary, while lying to our faces, skating off, and avoiding any responsibility. We watch with near certainty as the FBI investigation unfolds that the whole thing is a farce and that Hillary will never pay for her crimes.

And the people who aren’t in Hillary’s trick bag are supposed to care that Trump’s a jerk?

They don't.

Democrats and their friends made decency, character, and competence passé, so now it's just who can get whose boot on whose throat.

So be it.

So What Difference Does It Make?

Nothing matters, no one cares. No one cares about Trump U, about what Trump said about a judge, and all the rest

No doubt Trump supporters are pretty much the scum and of earth and too stupid to discern their goo hole from their poo hole.

No doubt Trump supporters are pretty much the scum and of earth and too stupid to discern their goo hole from their poo hole.

The OP is right, however, to point out that they have sunk to the level of Democrats. Trump's racism isn't any better, really, than Sotomayor's. It's just that neither should be acceptable.

Liberals and democrats keep bringing up flaws in Trump's behavior and character as if this is going to have any effect on what his supporters think. It won't. Nothing matters, no one cares. No one cares about Trump U, about what Trump said about a judge, and all the rest.

Democrats can thank themselves for bringing us to this point. Without the avalanche of lies that the liberal elite and their press corps employed over the last few decades to ensure their corrupt Democrat heroes are never held accountable, Trump would not be possible.

They go into conniptions because Trump suggested that a judge's inherited characteristic has an effect on the rulings he makes, and later that week they wax climactic over the prospect of a woman becoming president because that inherited characteristic would have an effect on what the president does.

“What difference, at this point, does it make?” said Hillary, while lying to our faces, skating off, and avoiding any responsibility. We watch with near certainty as the FBI investigation unfolds that the whole thing is a farce and that Hillary will never pay for her crimes.

And the people who aren’t in Hillary’s trick bag are supposed to care that Trump’s a jerk?

They don't.

Democrats and their friends made decency, character, and competence passé, so now it's just who can get whose boot on whose throat.

So be it.

partisan ranting at its finest

I care about all of the shockingly dishonest things Trump has done and said, and I'm neither a Democrat nor a Liberal. I am not voting for Hillary Clinton. But I am also not voting for Donald Trump. I'm not dumb enough to support either candidate.

They don't.

So be it.

Sigh.

Lowdown brings more hyperpartisan claptrap.

In other news, the sun rose today.

The OP is right, however, to point out that they have sunk to the level of Democrats. Trump's racism isn't any better, really, than Sotomayor's. It's just that neither should be acceptable.

Except the point of the OP is the Trump's racism is not only better but its not ever racism at all. Trump is the least racist person, dont believe me? just ask Trump he will tell you

They don't.

So be it.

trump chose to spend last week discussing TU and the mexican judge while not saying more than one tweet about the IG's report on hilarys server problem. it is only trumps fault he is such a moron. he could make some real hay with the IG report but he is more worried about his business. as he continues to go south expect him to drop out.

Except the point of the OP is the Trump's racism is not only better but its not ever racism at all. Trump is the least racist person, dont believe me? just ask Trump he will tell you

Where does the OP make the claim that Trump's racism is better? It does not. It only claims that a lot of people no longer care about that.

Where does the OP make the claim that Trump's racism is better? It does not. It only claims that a lot of people no longer care about that.

trump has lost 11% OF independents, his racism is part of that loss.

Trump has an African-American!

trump chose to spend last week discussing TU and the mexican judge while not saying more than one tweet about the IG's report on hilarys server problem. it is only trumps fault he is such a moron. he could make some real hay with the IG report but he is more worried about his business. as he continues to go south expect him to drop out.

I'm sure Trump and his supporters are touched by the endless concern that the news media and others show about the way he is running his campaign. They are all certain he's doing it wrong, of course. Meanwhile, he and Hillary are still basically tied in the national polls.

I'll point out that he ignored similar advice and did everything wrong in the primary. And he won.

Here's one mainstream media pundit who show signs of getting a clue: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...hooting/?postshare=3771465829433695&tid=ss_tw

The bottom line is that the elite in politics and the media don't know the people and don't know what their concerns are. As a result they have no ability to predict how Trump will be received.

That's putting a lot of store in a blip in the polls. The polls haven't factored in the reaction to the Orlando attack yet.

Ive said it before and I will say it again.
Trump isnt a racist hes a narcissist.
He will use anything to attack anyone he feels insults/opposes him or is in anyway harmful to him.
He will also laud anyone who praises/supports him or is useful to him in any way.
He really doesnt care about someones ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation or anything else.
All Trump cares about is Trump and whether you are for or against him, if you are neither then you are irrelevant to him.

I'm sure Trump and his supporters are touched by the endless concern that the news media and others show about the way he is running his campaign. They are all certain he's doing it wrong, of course. Meanwhile, he and Hillary are still basically tied in the national polls.

I'll point out that he ignored similar advice and did everything wrong in the primary. And he won.

Here's one mainstream media pundit who show signs of getting a clue: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...hooting/?postshare=3771465829433695&tid=ss_tw

The bottom line is that the elite in politics and the media don't know the people and don't know what their concerns are. As a result they have no ability to predict how Trump will be received.

what you say is true but hope springs eternal.

You must be very proud to support a serial liar , a thief , a fraud , and a women void of values and morals , give yourself a hand ! :applaud

You must be very proud to support a serial liar , a thief , a fraud , and a women void of values and morals , give yourself a hand ! :applaud

Gary Johnson is a woman?

Huh. The gist I got was that it doesn't matter if Trump is a Serial lying, moronic, racist, blow-hard, because the Press has protected such people when they were Democrats. It's a Tu Quoque fallacy.

OK, I get it. You are making fun of some Democrats tendencies to blame all bad things on Republicans by making an absurd claim the Democrats actually created the environment that allowed Trump to become the Republican candidate. It's all the Democrats fault, uh huh. I'll give you credit for having a good sense of humor.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Think about it Einstein.

partisan ranting at its finest

If you bother to read the article, it's quite good, granted it's hard right, but if you cannot at least see the point they are making then this article WAS written for you. LOL!

OK, I get it. You are making fun of some Democrats tendencies to blame all bad things on Republicans by making an absurd claim the Democrats actually created the environment that allowed Trump to become the Republican candidate. It's all the Democrats fault, uh huh. I'll give you credit for having a good sense of humor.

No, that really wasn't the point. The point was asking people to be outraged at Trump (and frankly they SHOULD BE) but after years of behavior that is reprehensible, hypocrisy writ large and it's coming back to bite everyone.

If you bother to read the article, it's quite good, granted it's hard right, but if you cannot at least see the point they are making then this article WAS written for you. LOL!

You really, honestly think that article is well written and poignant? Really? I can't believe it. It sounds like the mad scribbling of a high school drop out thats been locked in a room and forced to listen to right wing radio all day. It's just more "well Hillary got away with Benghazi, so no one cares about Trump!" while completely ignoring the fact that we've had numerous committees on Benghazi and none of them can find a single thing that anyone did wrong.

Oh, they care about racism, sexism, etc.,ism. It's just PC-ism, though. In other words, they care about the 'atrocities via isms' opponents perpetrate on them but don't care about the 'atrocities via isms' they perpetrate on other people. You see, ism (terrorism, for example) is in the eye of the beholder. Just ask BO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom