• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nothing except the properties can be studied of a thing

exvirgin

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
All things irrespective of the differences among them can be studied with the same knowledge because all of them have the properties of being a thing.

That is, different things can be studied with the same knowledge.

Does the educational systems face real problems? No. The problem is something some thing to do with the money and survival of academic systems.

If you learned any of this babble in a public school, there's clearly a problem with that system

i love that logic, all things can be studied as things because they are things :roll:

I'd encourage you guys to take note of the poster's location.

English is probably not the native language.

I think allowing some room for understanding would be cool.

I'd encourage you guys to take note of the poster's location.

English is probably not the native language.

I think allowing some room for understanding would be cool.

You only think that because this is your first encounter with Exvirgin. She pops in, posts something that is the verbal equivalent of an M.C. Escher painting, then off she goes. Been going on for some time.

You only think that because this is your first encounter with Exvirgin. She pops in, posts something that is the verbal equivalent of an M.C. Escher painting, then off she goes. Been going on for some time.

:lol:

I didn't know who Escher was but now seeing some of his works, your description fits perfectly.

DrawingHands.jpg

What can else can be studied of a thing, if not its properties?
Its relationship to other things.
You can't study different things well with the same knowledge because some knowledge is about the properties of those things.

Its relationship to other things.
You can't study different things well with the same knowledge because some knowledge is about the properties of those things.

No study is a random process. Yet, many teachers claim that it is not possible to distinguish the knowledge which makes every study be structured. They are the teachers, who never give a try to make a distinction between things and their properties.

Have you ever tried to make a distinction between a thing and its properties? Have you ever tried to discover the knowledge with which human intellect studies things? Have you ever tried to distinguish the knowledge which makes every study structured?

The master knowledge, with which the human intelligence studies things is the knowledge which makes every study be structured that can be discovered only by those who can make a distinction between a thing and its properties.

Everyone who is capable of distinguishing the master knowledge by making a distinction between a thing and its properties do not spend huge money and long time in schools and colleges in the name of learning to study things. Instead, they master themselves in applying the master knowledge more effectively, whereas the people who are not able to make any distinction spend hell lot of money and time in the name of learning to study things.

People don't go to school just to learn the names and facts, but to learn the methods of discovery and to learn how to uncover knowledge for themselves.

People don't go to school just to learn the names and facts, but to learn the methods of discovery and to learn how to uncover knowledge for themselves.

Now that I can understand.

Have to give you credit, Exvirgin. I'd think an American forum would be a great place to practice your English.

Back
Top Bottom