• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Notes from Trump calls to Rosen show president asked Justice to say election was corrupt

You obviously have something in mind, so what is it? You don't just get to say---ohhh this drop box was responsible and then walk away. That's why all the cases his skid row in the court rooms. Well and the fact Trump's "best people" didn't know how to fill out standard paperwork, but regardless, when they were asked for proof, they either balked on it, or what they provided was debunked and tossed. But here's your chance, what happened with both of those that qualify on voter fraud?
Come up with some new stuff, all that's been countered over and over. Not playing that dumb game. Save it for the low information types.

Yes, and as every single investigation has shown, by trumps own federal agency department heads, it was the most secure election in history.
LOL! OMG! You people have completely lost the ability to think for yourselves. The election was a joke, the American people have no confidence in it. And, the left is fighting to keep it as insecure as possible! How do you explain that? You can't

Of course, this in no way is unlawful or constitutes a coup.

That's not even possible. Do you even read what you are writing? How would they overturn the election?

At the very least, some very suspicious things happened, very strange stuff. Yet, the left doesn't want anything investigated. They claim that a mail in election, with all kinds of questionable events going on, witness after witness testifying to these things, was the most secure in history! That's for the useful idiots.
Now, we have States trying to restore confidence in the election process, while the left is doing all they can to make sure it's easy to cheat. Gee, go figure.

Look at the morons there that day. They probably had to follow bread crumbs just to vote in the first place. I dealt with a long time friend who jumped into the whole Q bs and I was shocked, but then not so much. He's pretty vulnerable to being convinced of complete bs. So I heard the same rambling blathering week after week how Trump was going to come swooping in on inauguration day and march proudly back to the WH. On Jan he contacted me telling me Antifa was attacking the Capitol. And NO amount of talking would get him to believe those were in FACT Trump's people. Then it became about whatever freakin random date they chose for the "it will happen today!!!" moment. Eventually he decided that my pointing out all the obvious BS was actually just me saying he needed to be in a mental ward, so communication has majorly dwindled. I will bet you though if I contacted him that August 13 is probably alive in his mind.

So for you act like none of that group that day thought the election could just be overturned because.....ohhhhh idk, Pence refused the votes? Is silly.

More pathetic excuses for the mad king.
Most pathetic because Trump short circuits (what I assume are) are normal brain functions.

LOL! OMG! You people have completely lost the ability to think for yourselves. The election was a joke, the American people have no confidence in it. And, the left is fighting to keep it as insecure as possible! How do you explain that? You can't
Again, you are flailing about and spouting demonstrably false and repeatedly disproven bullshit. We, including you, knows there was no fraud in the election. Every single investigation by trumps federal hand picked department heads have shown you that.

Come up with some new stuff, all that's been countered over and over. Not playing that dumb game. Save it for the low information types.

No, answer the question. Or go look at my post where I stated that's all you people do. Make claims, then when confronted you do one of three things. Deflect---you already tried that. Tell us to go find it ourselves, or vanish. And here you are going for the deflection again. Which means, as I said you've got nothing but Trump telling you something when he's got no evidence and your still getting hustled.

Look at the morons there that day. They probably had to follow bread crumbs just to vote in the first place. I dealt with a long time friend who jumped into the whole Q bs and I was shocked, but then not so much. He's pretty vulnerable to being convinced of complete bs. So I heard the same rambling blathering week after week how Trump was going to come swooping in on inauguration day and march proudly back to the WH. On Jan he contacted me telling me Antifa was attacking the Capitol. And NO amount of talking would get him to believe those were in FACT Trump's people. Then it became about whatever freakin random date they chose for the "it will happen today!!!" moment. Eventually he decided that my pointing out all the obvious BS was actually just me saying he needed to be in a mental ward, so communication has majorly dwindled. I will bet you though if I contacted him that August 13 is probably alive in his mind.

So for you act like none of that group that day thought the election could just be overturned because.....ohhhhh idk, Pence refused the votes? Is silly.
Huh? To put it bluntly, nobody cares what you friend thinks and it has nothing to do with this discussion.

Additionally, I don't care about Q people, tin foil hat nutjobs, and people storming the Capitol.
I do think the law should be applied equally to all rioters, the left does not.

No, answer the question. Or go look at my post where I stated that's all you people do. Make claims, then when confronted you do one of three things. Deflect---you already tried that. Tell us to go find it ourselves, or vanish. And here you are going for the deflection again. Which means, as I said you've got nothing but Trump telling you something when he got no evidence and your still getting hustled.
He's flailing. It is kind of a clown show actually.

Huh? To put it bluntly, nobody cares what you friend thinks and it has nothing to do with this discussion.

Additionally, I don't care about Q people, tin foil hat nutjobs, and people storming the Capitol.
I do think the law should be applied equally to all rioters, the left does not.

I was addressing your sentence that I bolded. Which was a reply to this:

His idiotic, uneducated, spiteful, braindead, seditious supporters became angry and then stormed the Capitol Building in order to overturn the election.

He's flailing. It is kind of a clown show actually.

And that's how it's gone down for 9 months now.

Trump supporter---we know there was fraud in this election!!

Non Trumper---okay, show us the evidence.

Trump supporter---Well there was this and this and this and this.

Non Trumper---alright, where is the evidence?

(and this was within the first weeks)

Trump supporter---I'm not going to bother showing you! Go find it yourself!

Non Trumper---So you got no evidence?

Trump supporter---you just wait!! The kracken is going to release the evidence and Trump will prevail!! No wait, Rudy has the evidence, keep waiting. Errr, no it's the Pillow guy!!! He's got it!!

Non Trumper---pokay we're at 9 months now, you got that evidence?

Trump supporter---just STOP it's already been shown!!!

Non Trumper---it has? Where at?

Trump supporter---silence followed by---so hey did you hear Biden talked to Hunter today?

They absolutely refuse to accept that his own Justice Dept. knew he was wrong.
They refuse to accept the fact that his Justice Dept worked for him, not for the American people. He literally was above the law despite the old "nobody is above the law, not even the president". Well, yes he was because he was protected by the law. Congress or the Supreme Court or somebody needs to re-think the whole presidential powers thing.

Did you really ask that question.

Why do 911 call only happen when there's a problem, and not when good things are happening ?...

It appears to me that Trump is targeting the server cases of Fraud, and the minimum amount he needs to show that Team Biden committed a Coup against the American Voters ! (Time, money and resources )
If fraud is an issue, it won't just be in districts he lost...

No, answer the question. Or go look at my post where I stated that's all you people do. Make claims, then when confronted you do one of three things. Deflect---you already tried that. Tell us to go find it ourselves, or vanish. And here you are going for the deflection again. Which means, as I said you've got nothing but Trump telling you something when he's got no evidence and your still getting hustled.
Trump told me nothing. I can see when something stinks, and the crap they pulled leading up to the election and during the election stunk like week old fish.

Trump told me nothing. I can see when something stinks, and the crap they pulled leading up to the election and during the election stunk like week old fish.

I've given you a pretty wide margin here to offer up more than just "it stinks". What you've actually done here is show exactly why 60+ cases were rejected from the courts. Words prove nothing. Credible evidence and witnesses do.

I've given you a pretty wide margin here to offer up more than just "it stinks". What you've actually done here is show exactly why 60+ cases were rejected from the courts. Words prove nothing. Credible evidence and witnesses do.
Psst... I'll let you in on a little secret... I don't give a crap about what you think you've given me. That's idiotic. Then you go with that low information 60 court cases stuff. Okay, Mr. Evidence, exactly how many of those cases went to trial?

As long as we're going with new stuff, some actual evidence of widespread voter fraud that would even have the slightest chance of impacting the election would be fantastic. And new!

Psst... I'll let you in on a little secret... I don't give a crap about what you think you've given me. That's idiotic. Then you go with that low information 60 court cases stuff. Okay, Mr. Evidence, exactly how many of those cases went to trial?

Did you miss the words---credible witnesses and evidence? I'll let you in on a little secret...you only get a trial once the courts find a witness or evidence is found to be credible. And that's not by simply making claims that "it's stinks". Both you and Trump's failed representatives haven't offered that.

Thing is, there really aren't courts in this country that think "I personally think it stinks" is sufficient proof to support an allegation of the largest single crime in the history of the country.

So, have fun with your wrinkled nose, I guess.

Surprise, surprise, surprise - Gomer Pyle

The president replied that he understood that, but wanted the agency to “just say the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen,” according to notes of the conversation taken by another senior Justice Department official, Richard Donoghue.

This is possibly the least shocking thing I've heard lately.

Until a crime is suspected investigation is useless. Telling an investigator to "go see what you can find" and leave it to me is very standard legal procedure.
For an autocrat looking to steal an election.

Back
Top Bottom