• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Notes from Trump calls to Rosen show president asked Justice to say election was corrupt

Yep, if the DOJ found excess votes, Trump would take care of it. So what?

This alternative unverse is kind of sad. Just how deeply overboard one will go for a corrupt autocrat. It would be comical if not so deadly to our democratic system.

Trump was going to "take care or it." What does that even mean?

Last edited:
It's pathetic you don't think it is. Asking DOJ to investigate is within a President's authority.
t

Okay, you run with that. Now explain to us where him telling them to say the election was corrupt is within his authority.

Ted Lieu cannot unequivocally state 'Trump broke the law' because he could be sued for liable without any proof. He's waiting, as we all are, for investigations to start.
That's my point..thanks for agreeing

This alternative unverse is kind of sad. Just how deeply overboard one will go for a corrupt autocrat. It would be comical if not so deadly to our democratic system.

Trump was going to "take care or it." What does that even mean?

Like I said yesterday, Trump thinks words speak louder than actions. And just look at his followers. Not a single one of them can offer up evidence there was fraud. You ask them point blank and they either deflect, say look it up yourself or just vanish. They can't offer evidence because none exists. Except that Trump TOLD them the election was stolen. So of course, that means it was. o_O

Like I said yesterday, Trump thinks words speak louder than actions. And just look at his followers. Not a single one of them can offer up evidence there was fraud. You ask them point blank and they either deflect, say look it up yourself or just vanish. They can't offer evidence because none exists. Except that Trump TOLD them the election was stolen. So of course, that means it was. o_O

They absolutely refuse to accept that his own Justice Dept. knew he was wrong.

It's pathetic you don't think it is. Asking DOJ to investigate is within a President's authority.
t

Making up a crime to investigate is not.

This isn't hard Anthony. You gave a list of what you think suggests a corrupt and insecure election.. I asked you to show evidence.

Here, I'll make it even easier. Let's break down your list and see your evidence that mail in and drop boxes were part of what you claim.
What would you require as evidence, though it's my opinion and no evidence is needed?

Okay, you run with that. Now explain to us where him telling them to say the election was corrupt is within his authority.
He's not. He's saying go find something and leave it to me. Standard English syntax.

Making up a crime to investigate is not.
Until a crime is suspected investigation is useless. Telling an investigator to "go see what you can find" and leave it to me is very standard legal procedure.

The most important thing Trump did was to claim -- without any ****ing basis in fact or objective reality -- that the election was definitely stolen from him.
Of course, this in no way is unlawful or constitutes a coup.
His idiotic, uneducated, spiteful, braindead, seditious supporters became angry and then stormed the Capitol Building in order to overturn the election.
That's not even possible. Do you even read what you are writing? How would they overturn the election?
To this very day, Trump continues to claim the election was stolen -- note: he's not saying he thinks it was stolen and it needs to be investigated, he is saying it was DEFINITELY stolen and he should be President immediately. All of his political allies are saying this. Many of his supporters -- SOME ON THIS FORUM -- continue to say it.
At the very least, some very suspicious things happened, very strange stuff. Yet, the left doesn't want anything investigated. They claim that a mail in election, with all kinds of questionable events going on, witness after witness testifying to these things, was the most secure in history! That's for the useful idiots.
Now, we have States trying to restore confidence in the election process, while the left is doing all they can to make sure it's easy to cheat. Gee, go figure.

What would you require as evidence, though it's my opinion and no evidence is needed?

You obviously have something in mind, so what is it? You don't just get to say---ohhh this drop box was responsible and then walk away. That's why all the cases his skid row in the court rooms. Well and the fact Trump's "best people" didn't know how to fill out standard paperwork, but regardless, when they were asked for proof, they either balked on it, or what they provided was debunked and tossed. But here's your chance, what happened with both of those that qualify on voter fraud?

He's not. He's saying go find something and leave it to me. Standard English syntax.

Should I type it slower for you?

"Just.Say.The.Election.Is.Corrupt. That's standard English a 3rd grader could understand. Why don't you address that?

What a load of bull crap. Even before the election he already was claiming fraud, he damn well knew he was loosing.

Only in the minds of his ardent ass kissers.

Neither do you, otherwise or not.
Sure, except for the stopping in the middle of the night, truckloads of votes, telling watchers to go home and resuming counting, pulling boxes out from under tables, trying to keep the watchers far enough away so they can't actually watch anything, double counting ballots, the landslide of votes for Biden out of nowhere overnight, and on and on.

The guy who barely come out to campaign at all, got the most vote in history ever. And not by a little, he completely blew away what Obama ever got, by MILLIONS. Sure, let's not look at that, nothing to see here.

Yes, other than that, and more, completely normal election.

I posted as one of the answers a person can give to your question why Trump had no problem to offer troops . It is YOU who assumes as truth that Trump's offer (which you also assume as being a fact) was a sign that he was not interested in having his minions engage in fighting with security forces.
Now you are saying that he didn't offer the National Guard? That's not in dispute, so you have an uphill climb there.

This is not only about feelings. This is about actions! If Biden feels without evidence that Trump has murdered somebody and asks his DOJ to say such thing in public, you would not dismiss this as Joe's simple expression of a feeling!
Not sure what you are talking about. Trump was accused of thing for 5 years and counting, with no evidence at all. In fact, most of it was just made up, like the Russia hoax. Completely fabricated. Yet, with the media's help, it went on for years.

Sure, except for the stopping in the middle of the night, truckloads of votes, telling watchers to go home and resuming counting, pulling boxes out from under tables, trying to keep the watchers far enough away so they can't actually watch anything, double counting ballots, the landslide of votes for Biden out of nowhere overnight, and on and on.

The guy who barely come out to campaign at all, got the most vote in history ever. And not by a little, he completely blew away what Obama ever got, by MILLIONS. Sure, let's not look at that, nothing to see here.

And believing all that BS the former guy's co-conspirators concocted listed above is not in the realm of reality.

[/QUOTE]
None of this happened
The guy who barely come out to campaign at all, got the most vote in history ever.
yes. That is how much trump sucked lol.

And not by a little, he completely blew away what Obama ever got, by MILLIONS. Sure, let's not look at that, nothing to see here.
Argument from incredulity. What is your evidence that he did not?
Yes, and as every single investigation has shown, by trumps own federal agency department heads, it was the most secure election in history.

Back
Top Bottom