• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Notes from Trump calls to Rosen show president asked Justice to say election was corrupt

Your conclusion is completely backwards.

If you have to create a HUGE conspiracy in order for your beliefs to be plausible, you've basically just proven how improbable your beliefs are. The more desperate you become for proof to validate your preconceived notions, the larger and more insidious the "conspiracy" will have to become in order for your beliefs to make any sense. So you can continue to believe Trump et al. constantly grasping at and waiting for the proof and vindication that never comes or you know.. you could live in reality.
???...
You do understand that that video of the Poll Workers is surveillance video from the Staples center ! It was used to make sure the Election did not have problems!

Trump DID NOT create it , he did not install the Cameras, he did not have access to the footage !!!!......

You seem to be unable to grasp even the obvious, so you really should not try to comment on other peoples conclusions !...

You are aware the court will not hear your case against the unicorns for eating all your moonberries, right?

And that all those lawyers who tried to get those cases into court are about to lose their law licenses too, right?

And are you also aware that the same technique that convinced you the election was somehow fraudulent is the same one that got all those Jews killed in the forties?
I see you have very bad luck at thinking.....

Everything you said and think has NOTHING to do with the Video that shows Poll worker re scanning hundred of Ballots over and over !

What if we had surveillance video of a White Cop beating and killing a Black person, then a Judge would not look at the case and threw it out.
Then because the judge threw out the case, some brain dead moron said:
" You are aware the court will not hear your case against the unicorns for eating all your moonberries, right?"

Here's your sign!

Yeah the fact that Roberts yelled at the other SCOTUS to make them vote to not look at the Trump Cases is scary !
At least Thomas wrote a descent that politely said Roberts was either a moron or a criminal .
Assuming the validity of your comment, I assume they acquiesced because their view of the law as they saw it. I doubt that experienced judges with lifetime tenure are so timid.

But maybe if Trump or his supporters offered some ecplanation of how a US election that he won in a landslide could have happened with only him noticing - and him knowing the election was rigged months before hand - with no participant such an elaborate scheme coming forward to sell his story. Again I have to ask, that if/as you believe the elections was rigged, is your belief in anyway affected by the fact that Trump has always claimed fraud and lies fairly constantly. I am bewildered by people who fail to address that factor.

If Biden or the DEM's think Trump committed Fraud then they should got to those places and have audits!
Trump has identified where there was Clear evidence of major fraud , so he's looking at those places only. That's just
being practical.
You missed my point. "think" is not good enough. Having evidence that something is amiss is.

Trump did not identify Maricopa County in Arizona as one of the areas of concern. He questioned Arizona's results.

Enlighten me, What do you believe is the "clear evidence" in Arizona.

Yes, Trump felt the election was stolen. That much, is correct. Otherwise, you've got nothing else.

This is not only about feelings. This is about actions! If Biden feels without evidence that Trump has murdered somebody and asks his DOJ to say such thing in public, you would not dismiss this as Joe's simple expression of a feeling!

for one thing isn't it amazing how they can now take a video and manipulate it to show anything people want it to
show
when there is real proof of fraud found if there ever is I am sure they will look at it
It still amazes me that there are people out here that still believe Trump not only with all his lies ( thousands of them ) but can't they see that he started planting the idea that the elections he has been in ( and may be in ) were " RIGGED " WAY WAY WAY before the elections were even held
and his followers have taken that idea he planted in their little brains and are running with it hook line and sinker.
what a bunch of morons
One of the questions I have for Him and his followers is how dose and how did he know they were rigged way before they were even held unless it was HIM and his followers that " Rigged " them
Have a nice afternoon
If the video was edited they could find that out pretty easily and arrest the parties involved !
Remember this footage is not from Trump, it's from th staples center!
Also that lady Ruby Freeman is going to court for her actions !
Again NOTHING to Do with Trump !....

The DEM's could raped robbed and pillaged you Brain Washed Masses and is all they they would have to do is say is it's Trumps fault and the Masses would
only be mad at Trump .....

You missed my point. "think" is not good enough. Having evidence that something is amiss is.

Trump did not identify Maricopa County in Arizona as one of the areas of concern. He questioned Arizona's results.

Enlighten me, What do you believe is the "clear evidence" in Arizona.
Go watch all the State hearings where Poll workers testified about the Crimes they witnessed !
That Audit in AZ is a result of all the testimony and evidence !

Go watch all the State hearings where Poll workers testified about the Crimes they witnessed !

We all heard Trump demanding the SoS in GA find him 1100 votes. That has way more credibility than some dumbass who thinks they saw something.

I see you have very bad luck at thinking.....

Everything you said and think has NOTHING to do with the Video that shows Poll worker re scanning hundred of Ballots over and over !

What if we had surveillance video of a White Cop beating and killing a Black person, then a Judge would not look at the case and threw it out.
Then because the judge threw out the case, some brain dead moron said:
" You are aware the court will not hear your case against the unicorns for eating all your moonberries, right?"

Here's your sign!

I couldn't help but notice you failed to reply to my post that explained to you how that scanning works. How do you explain this exchange? (my highlights)

During the hearing on December 2, State Rep. Steve Johnson questioned Carone’s allegation that ballots were counted multiple times. He noted that if her allegation was true, and batches of ballots were in fact counted multiple times, that would be reflected in the poll book. He explained this as follows:

“If these ballots were run through multiple times as you’ve alleged, and then you said possibly up to 30,000 times,” Johnson asked, “definitely thousands of times being counted, when we examine the poll book and see who voted and we count those numbers, would they then not line up with the total number of votes coming out of Detroit?”

As the hearing continued, Johnson made clear to Carone that the poll books were not off by 30,000 votes, as she had alleged. “I guess that’s my question,”Johnson said, “is why we’re not seeing the poll book off by 30,000 votes. That’s not the case.”

Carone was not able to provide evidence to the contrary, but instead suggested that something “crazy” must have been done to the poll book: “What’d you guys do?” Carone asked Johnson, “take it and do something crazy to it?”

So go ahead and take a swing at that. Why didn't the poll book show an extra 30,000 votes?

You just don't seem to understand once the ballot registers ONCE it doesn't matter if you shove it through there a million times more. You'll still get ONE vote. Just like your free pizza coupon.

???...
You do understand that that video of the Poll Workers is surveillance video from the Staples center ! It was used to make sure the Election did not have problems!

Trump DID NOT create it , he did not install the Cameras, he did not have access to the footage !!!!......

You seem to be unable to grasp even the obvious, so you really should not try to comment on other peoples conclusions !...

So why didn't the Justice Dept. acquiesce to Trump's request?

strike three, your out. Sorry, the AZ audit is not based on your talking points.
If you had anything of significance you would have provided links. You did not.

Last edited:
???...

The video doesn't show what you think it shows. What conspiracy will you make up to explain why this supposed overcounting wasn't found in the multiple recounts?

Thinking he might have broken the law is it the same as saying he broke the law. Ted purposed the question, not a statement
Ted Lieu cannot unequivocally state 'Trump broke the law' because he could be sued for liable without any proof. He's waiting, as we all are, for investigations to start.

Yeah this is turning quickly into a:
nothingburger.png

Turns out Trump was asking DOJ to investigate Pennsylvania's vote count, which, allegedly had more votes cast than PA had registered voters. Trump asked DOJ to investigate. DOJ said they would but could change the election - Trump said "leave that to me"

View attachment 67345805

Turns out Trump was asking DOJ to investigate Pennsylvania's vote count, which, allegedly had more votes cast than PA had registered voters. Trump asked DOJ to investigate. DOJ said they would but could change the election - Trump said "leave that to me"

It’s cute that you think this is the “innocent” version.

View attachment 67345805

Where is Pennsylvania mentioned?

View attachment 67345805

The Justice Dept. found nothing upon which to support Trump's demand, making the demand a corrupt use of the Justice Dept. and probably a violation of the law.

hiIt’s cute that you think this is the “innocent” version.
It's pathetic you don't think it is. Asking DOJ to investigate is within a President's authority.
t

The Justice Dept. found nothing upon which to support Trump's demand, making the demand a corrupt use of the Justice Dept. and probably a violation of the kaw.
Total bullshit.

If Biden or the DEM's think Trump committed Fraud then they should got to those places and have audits!
Trump has identified where there was Clear evidence of major fraud , so he's looking at those places only. That's just
being practical.

The United States Department of Justice could not find the fraud that Trump allegedly identified.

The United States Department of Justice could not find the fraud that Trump allegedly identified.
DOJ apparently wasn’t watching the internet closely enough!

View attachment 67345805

Hey that's pretty special how you only quoted half of what Trump said.

-DAG - we'll look at whether have more ballots in PA than registered voters - should be able to check on that quickly but understand that the DOJ can't and won't snap its fingers and change the outcome of the election, doesn't work that way.
-P: "Don't expect you to do that, just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen."

Hey that's pretty special how you only quoted half of what Trump said.
Yep, if the DOJ found excess votes, Trump would take care of it. So what?

Back
Top Bottom