• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Notes from Trump calls to Rosen show president asked Justice to say election was corrupt

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Surprise, surprise, surprise - Gomer Pyle

The president replied that he understood that, but wanted the agency to “just say the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen,” according to notes of the conversation taken by another senior Justice Department official, Richard Donoghue.

He actually thought he could pull it off? He tried in Ga. He's trying in Az. He is not above any criminal act to win. A man with no conscience is a threat to mankind.

If the mango mistake taught us anything, it's that limitations on presidential power are somewhat voluntary and traditional, leaving huge gaps of, "Well, he can't really do that, can he? But no one has done that." We should probably do something about those gaps before a sociopath with both a brain and Dimbulb's power lust starts exploring them.

The president replied that he understood that, but wanted the agency to “just say the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen,” according to notes of the conversation taken by another senior Justice Department official, Richard Donoghue.

This is big. Another shoe drops.

He wanted them to state the obvious, ok ... and?
Remember Trump wanted to take his evidence to Court , put people Under Oath and investigate the Data !
The fact that so many morons in America actually buy the Propaganda that "No sign of Mass Fraud" is scary, insane and pathetic !
Yet many of these same people cry fowl when a police officer has been cleared by a court for shoot someone ....

Here's how you can tell who is the criminal and lying !
"IF" Trump is the bad guy here, then all these people who put out these propaganda hit pieces should just take him to court !
IF Trump is committing a Crime then they could charge & Convict him !.... Yet they are fighting tooth and Nail to NOT have any of these cases go to court.... Why do you think that is ???.....

Same goes for the Audits ! "IF" Biden Really won then have everyone at the audit count the ballots televise the results and we will see
who really won ! Yet the same lying criminals are fight tooth and nail to stop, impede, and invalidate the Audits !

Self professed residents of a pandemic plagued, "post racial" society who voted twice for an obviously "mad man" to be CIC of the most powerful military in the history of the world, despite...''

-snip-
"IF" Trump is the bad guy here, then all these people who put out these propaganda hit pieces should just take him to court !
IF Trump is committing a Crime then they could charge & Convict him !.... Yet they are fighting tooth and Nail to NOT have any of these cases go to court.... Why do you think that is ???.....

Same goes for the Audits ! "IF" Biden Really won then have everyone at the audit count the ballots televise the results and we will see
who really won ! Yet the same lying criminals are fight tooth and nail to stop, impede, and invalidate the Audits !
What happened to you? Putin holding your mom hostage, or something?

@NoMoreDems-Reps

I see you have been here 15 years or so and pretty much kept your powder dry. What metric do you use to decide which posts you reply to?

:unsure:

President's Sister Describes Trump as Liar With 'No Principles ...

https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
Aug 22, 2020 — "WASHINGTON — Maryanne Trump Barry, President Trump's older sister and a former federal judge, described him as a liar who has “no ..."

Trump's false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2021/01/24
Jan 24, 2021 — "When The Washington Post Fact Checker team first started cataloguing President Donald Trump's false or misleading claims, we recorded 492 ..."

Deborah Birx: Most COVID-19 deaths after first 100,000 were ...
https://www.usatoday.com › news › politics › 2021/03/28
Mar 28, 2021 — Former White House coronavirus response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx said most coronavirus deaths in the United States were avoidable, ...

And, after they voted for their favorite mental and emotionally disturbed serial-liar felon the second time, and din't get their own
way....

July 7, 2021 :
"..
Wendy said of the Rittenhouses’ decision to break with Pierce, “Kyle was John’s ticket out of debt.” She was pressing Pierce to return forty thousand dollars in donated living expenses that she believed belonged to the family, and told me that Pierce had refused: “He said we owed him millions—he ‘freed Kyle.’ ”
Possibly in response to the New Yorker piece, Pierce has been tweeting what might be veiled threats to breach attorney-client privilege.

PIERCE ASSEMBLES A COLLECTION OF CHARACTERS FOR HIS SCREEN PLAY​

Even as that has been going on, however, Pierce has been convincing one after another January 6 defendant to let him represent them. The following list is organized by the date — in bold — when Pierce first filed an appearance for that defendant (I’ll probably update this list as Pierce adds more defendants):..."

Last edited:
@NoMoreDems-Reps

I see you have been here 15 years or so and pretty much kept your powder dry. What metric do you use to decide which posts you reply to?

@NoMoreDems-Reps

Level of interest, I would say.

Although personally, I like a bit of mischief.

Can you imagine if a Dem acted like this??? Republicans would be calling for executions..

But instead they are stuck with Obama's tan suits, Pizzagate lies and Biden said he drove an 18 wheeler fake outrages.

Fake outrages or not, they probably still want the executions..

Remember Trump wanted to take his evidence to Court , put people Under Oath and investigate the Data !
The fact that so many morons in America actually buy the Propaganda that "No sign of Mass Fraud" is scary, insane and pathetic !
Yet many of these same people cry fowl when a police officer has been cleared by a court for shoot someone ....

Seems to me they were laughed out of court, harshly.

Other than that, what was "obvious?"

Level of interest, I would say.

Although personally, I like a bit of mischief.
IOW, found conned, grifted, and bleating, on the side of the road...

Question: why are audits ONLY being asked for and Trump complaining about the results, in districts he LOST, not in districts he WON?

Seems to me they were laughed out of court, harshly.

Other than that, what was "obvious?"
That's because you drink the cool aid in mass quantities!
Most of the cases were "side stepped" by the courts saying there was a "Lack of Standing" . Which is illogical since
all states are affected by who's President !

Did you not see the security footage of the DEM Poll workers rescanning those hidden Ballots over and over ? ....
If that's not obvious to you then there's no hope for you ....

But that's life , some people just have very bad luck at thinking.

That's because you drink the cool aid in mass quantities!
Most of the cases were "side stepped" by the courts saying there was a "Lack of Standing" . Which is illogical since
all states are affected by who's President !

Did you not see the security footage of the DEM Poll workers rescanning those hidden Ballots over and over ? ....
If that's not obvious to you then there's no hope for you ....

But that's life , some people just have very bad luck at thinking.

"More than 60 lawsuits brought by Trump and his allies failed because they were unable to prove their allegations"

The question is, how many do you need to see reality?

He actually thought he could pull it off? He tried in Ga. He's trying in Az. He is not above any criminal act to win. A man with no conscience is a threat to mankind.
Yet, he's not trying to encourage any of his loyal followers to try anything they can to take the presidency away from Biden and give it back to him is he.......sure he isn't.

We are seeing a new wave of incitement. Hopefully we're ready for attempted terror attacks now. Heads up! New rallies to stop the steal are coming to your neighborhood. Trumps a douchebag.

Question: why are audits ONLY being asked for and Trump complaining about the results, in districts he LOST, not in districts he WON?
Did you really ask that question.

Why do 911 call only happen when there's a problem, and not when good things are happening ?...

It appears to me that Trump is targeting the server cases of Fraud, and the minimum amount he needs to show that Team Biden committed a Coup against the American Voters ! (Time, money and resources )

The alleged quote certainly gives off conspiracy vibes.

“just say the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen,”

“You guys may not be following the internet the way I do,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document.

In a moment of foreshadowing, Mr. Trump said, “people tell me Jeff Clark is great, I should put him in,” referring to the acting chief of the Justice Department’s civil division, who had also encouraged department officials to intervene in the election. “People want me to replace D.O.J. leadership.”

Link

Classic narcissistic behavior. "People want me to..."

Did you really ask that question.

Why do 911 call only happen when there's a problem, and not when good things are happening ?...

It appears to me that Trump is targeting the server cases of Fraud, and the minimum amount he needs to show that Team Biden committed a Coup against the American Voters ! (Time, money and resources )

But many have said this is about election integrity not who one. How do we know the places Trump won is for real? Don't we need an audit?

The premise of "there could be fraud" is what is driving many of the audits or call for audits. That is not good enough for me. Especially when checks/verification of equipment, signatures, etc. has been completed. This was done before the election was certified.

The alleged quote certainly gives off conspiracy vibes.

“just say the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen,”
It's not illegal what he did. He is asking them to lie to create a political pressure he can use to sway people to over turn it.

Back
Top Bottom