• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Not What We Are Seeing" - US Intel Officials Reject Biden's "Genocide" Claims

I would wish you a happy Easter but the Eastern Orthodox religion which is the majority religion in Russia doesn't celebrate easter until the 24th of April. Do you only lick Putin's boots or will your future worshipping move higher?
Right now Biden is my biggest threat to personal pursuit of liberty, prosperity and happiness. America first

Right now Biden is my biggest threat to personal pursuit of liberty, prosperity and happiness. America first
How is Joe Biden possibly a threat to your liberty and freedom, Comrade?

More Biden lies.

False flag Joey.

———

The comments sparked reactions from around the diplomatic world.

French President Emmanuel Macron was the most outspoken, refusing to back Biden’s claim that Russia is committing “genocide” in Ukraine. The French leader instead warned that an escalation of rhetoric wouldn’t bring peace.

On the same day Biden accused Russia of genocide, Newsweek published an article quoting a senior official from the Pentagon’s Defense Intelligence Agency who said the civilian casualties in Ukraine are typical of modern warfare and “hardly” amount to genocide.

The DIA official: said "I am not for a second excusing Russia's war crimes, nor forgetting that Russia invaded the country."

"But the number of actual deaths is hardly genocide. If Russia had that objective or was intentionally killing civilians, we'd see a lot more than less than .01 percent in places like Bucha," the official emphasized.

Why don't you ever use valid sources?????

It seems like you look for confirmation of your biases not factual information. It is sad that that kind of lack of critical thinking ability is so common these days.

You don't give a shoot about facts and valid sources at all do you?

Zero hedge is a Bulgarian fake news site.

Overall, we rate ZeroHedge an extreme right-biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.

Detailed Report

Bias Rating: RIGHT CONSPIRACY/PSEUDOSCIENCE
Factual Reporting: LOW

How is Joe Biden possibly a threat to your liberty and freedom, Comrade?
you can find that answer here...

foxnews dot com

@VySky, you'd have to significantly improve your commentary before I agree with you.

Hopefully all of this talk of trying P**** for war crimes means the USG is going to be held accountable for war crimes.

Most of you probably don't want that; you want to see the USG as the good world cop. The USG surely doesn't want that. The USG makes P**** look like an amateur. The USG war of terror was/is a war crime.

And, we need to expand the definition of war crime.

Actually you can find it in Biden’s horrible approval numbers in the high 20’s.
foxnews dot com explains it better. it's pretty much what you link to here.

The USG makes P**** look like a rookie.
The US government is far from perfect in terms of Human Rights but your claim above is nothing more than a ridiculous falsehood.

The US government is far from perfect in terms of Human Rights but your claim above is nothing more than a ridiculous falsehood.

You're unprincipled on this issue. And your claim is completely unsupported by reasoning (not even bad reasoning).

You're unprincipled on this issue. And your claim is completely unsupported by reasoning (not even bad reasoning).
No, your claim is factually false.

Ridiculously so.

More Biden lies.

False flag Joey.

———

French President Emmanuel Macron was the most outspoken, refusing to back Biden’s claim that Russia is committing “genocide” in Ukraine. The French leader instead warned that an escalation of rhetoric wouldn’t bring peace.

On the same day Biden accused Russia of genocide, Newsweek published an article quoting a senior official from the Pentagon’s Defense Intelligence Agency who said the civilian casualties in Ukraine are typical of modern warfare and “hardly” amount to genocide.

The DIA official: said "I am not for a second excusing Russia's war crimes, nor forgetting that Russia invaded the country."

"But the number of actual deaths is hardly genocide. If Russia had that objective or was intentionally killing civilians, we'd see a lot more than less than .01 percent in places like Bucha," the official emphasized.

If someone makes an statement that may not be the same view as others, is it a lie or a difference of opinion?
Put another way, If the person makes a statement they believe is true but is is not, is it a lie?
Let's see if you will answer those two questions.

In my opinion it is not genocide that going on in Ukraine. There are however possible war crimes being committed if some of the reported incidents are true.

No, your claim is factually false.

Ridiculously so.

Your claim is completely unsupported. You're a nationalistic apologist for USG war crimes.

Your claim is completely unsupported. You're a nationalistic apologist for USG war crimes.
No, your claim is completely unsupported.

It is factually false that the US is worse than Russia on war crimes.

The claim is ridiculous on its face and factually unsupportable.

#55 clearly states that the USG war of terror was/is a war crime, so you're incorrect.

Provide evidence for that supposed "fact."
Post 55 is your opinion. An opinion that is not at all supported by the facts.

You made the claim that the US is worse than Russia on war crimes

You need to back that up.

But you can't. Because it is factually false nonsense.

Post 55 is your opinion. An opinion that is not at all supported by the facts.

A 20-year invasion of many nations in the Middle East and North Africa is a war crime, even if the co-opted UN signed off on it.

A 20-year invasion of many nations in the Middle East and North Africa is a war crime, even if the co-opted UN signed off on it.
Again. That is nothing more than your opinion.

An opinion that is not at all supported by the facts.

#55 clearly states that the USG war of terror was/is a war crime, so you're incorrect.

Provide evidence for that supposed "fact."
I keep seeing this reference to the "USG war of terror". Which war was that exactly? I know about a USG war ON terror. I don't know of a USG war OF terror.

I really don't think any of us know what you are talking about. You might have a point but glibly referring to something we can't reference won't get you very far.

Again. That is nothing more than your opinion.

An opinion that is not at all supported by the facts.

You're just repeating your same unprincipled nationalistic conservative viewpoint that the USG is above international law and is the lone righteous WORLD POLICE, JUDGE, and EXECUTIONER. You won't come out and directly say it, you won't even try to counter my points, you're just waving a null and void assessment of my strong position. I'll add more evidence, if you ever bother to try to legitimately counter my argument.

You're just repeating your same unprincipled nationalistic conservative viewpoint that the USG is above international law and is the lone righteous WORLD POLICE, JUDGE, and EXECUTIONER. You won't come out and directly say it, you won't even try to counter my points, you're just waving a null and void assessment of my strong position. I'll add more evidence, if you ever bother to try to legitimately counter my argument.
Lol.

I am a total liberal.

Ask anyone.

Oh and you have yet to add any evidence so how can you add more?

Lol.

I am a total liberal.

Ask anyone.

Oh and you have yet to add any evidence so how can you add more?

You're conservative with regard to USG militarism.

And your commentary is fluffy.

More Biden lies.

False flag Joey.

———

Let’s be fair to Biden, he said genocide, then added that he would let experts in the field decide. If it emerges that Putin was targeting ethnic Ukrainians exclusively there may be a case.

Nope.

I am liberal across the board.

USG militarism is the antithesis of liberalism. You're neoliberal, at best; probably closer to neoconservative.

Certainly there is inconsistency in US policy as we allow the Israelis to commit genocide against the Palestinians.
A bit overstated, don’t you think? Israel may be accused of ethnic based human rights abuses aimed at Palestinians, but that’s it, and it’s not genocide by any means.

Back
Top Bottom