• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Not Tonight Honey, I Got the Blues

Mr. John Lee Hooker and Van Morrison. Words cannot describe how great this song is. The world is a lesser place without the genius and talent of John Lee Hooker.

Heya RT.....we have plenty more blues to fill in here with. One would think with the way things are today we could stack this one up. :lol:

Last edited:
Clapton is reading the comic. The guy on his left is John McVie, later of Fleetwood Mac.

The guy at the start of this (3rd) clip is Paul Jones, who came to fame as lead singer with the Manfred Mann Blues band. LOL!

"Arthritis? I don't know what you mean!" G Baker......

Red House Blues.....Joe Satriani, Eric Johnson and Stevie Vai.

Tab Benoit ~ These Blues Are All Mine

Great guitar.

Lucky Peterson ~ Everyday I Have the Blues

Rock it.

GIFTED!!!!! This kid is only 15 years old! Quinn Sullivan.

Jonny Lang, Joss Stone & Herbie Hankock ~ When Love Comes To Town

It doesn't get any better than this.

Sister Wynona Carr ~ Till the Well Runs Dry.

Oh lawd, somebody he'p me.

Tell it, Wynona!

Walking Blues.

The late Paul Butterfield, the late Michael Bloomfield and Elvin Bishop...

The 1st woman of blues...

Bonnie....ode to SRV

Walking Blues.

The late Paul Butterfield, the late Michael Bloomfield and Elvin Bishop...

I haven't heard this in a long, long time. Dayum! I am a Paul Butterfield fan and a huge Elvin Bishop fan. I think I have most of everything Elvin Bishop ever did.

Great song, bruv!

I haven't heard this in a long, long time. Dayum! I am a Paul Butterfield fan and a huge Elvin Bishop fan. I think I have most of everything Elvin Bishop ever did.

Great song, bruv!

I used to go see Elvin in small bars. He's still performing. Always a hoot.

And speaking of oldies but goodies...How about a little blues with a dash of reggae? ...lol

The one and only David Lindley with Ry Cooder. Mercury Blues

I used to go see Elvin in small bars. He's still performing. Always a hoot.

And speaking of oldies but goodies...How about a little blues with a dash of reggae? ...lol

The one and only David Lindley with Ry Cooder. Mercury Blues

Sorry to break the news but Elvin is dead.

Back
Top Bottom