• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Not that anyone would care for a newbie

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
I couldn't figure out how to use the red in colors scheme it said color= red but it didn't work

Beats the hell out of me. I highlight the words. Click on the big A, and then pick my color. Works like a charm.

Kelzie said:
Ouch. That really hurts me. I'm certainly not right wing...I'll give you the wacko though (watch out for cnredd...the boy's loco :screwy )

:mrgreen:

May I point out Rule #5 pertaining to this forum?

5. Moderators - Moderators are the key to the success of any board. They are expected to live up to a higher standard as such we expect you to treat them with a higher standard. Any rule broken against a moderator could result in immediate banning. Please note that the moderating team is under no obligation to read every post.

You've insulted your own "Moderatorship" twice in one post!

Let's see...what could "I", another Moderator, do about this....Let's check the rules....

Not all disciplinary actions will be public.

ooohhh...Me likes the sound of that....pulling the shades down and dimming the lights....Time for some "disciplinary action", Kelzie!;)

Hello and Welcome.:2wave:

Star scout? I was booted out at tenderfoot, probably because me is a revolutionary.

But Buddhism is one of the best religions.:cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom