• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Not much optimism on the boards about Trump today

NoLeftNoRight

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
I'm really sad Hillary will be the next President.....we had "The black guy", now the vagina...next the left will certainly insist on a gay man as President...it's how this nation rolls now.

Sad thing is, it's no longer about what's best for the country....,just what's hip, cool, suits a personal agenda or feels good. it's about showing the white man he is no longer in charge...(ironically, that's silly because the establishment IS white guys)....jokes on Democrats.
Hillary is pure, politics as usual, ruling class elites all the way. Not sure why idiots can't see it.

Trump is an unpolished loose mouth...no doubt. No idea if he meant anything he said...but I don't think we'll ever know.
I think he could have won this election if he hadn't been such an egotistical mouth.

I'll vote for him because I still think his ideas on business and how government should support, not hinder it, are best.
And also because he says he won't fling the borders wide open like the moron on the left will do, Angela Merkel style (even though it has blatantly backfired in her face).

Look for crime to go WAY up in the coming years....not just from foreigners landing here, but also in the federal government ranks itself.
I'm predicting the same type of violence in Chicago will spread to many more cities over the Hillary term(s)

I'm really sad Hillary will be the next President.....we had "The black guy", now the vagina...next the left will certainly insist on a gay man as President...it's how this nation rolls now.

Ah, Trump supporters.

If it's a gay guy who's qualified for the position, then sure, why the hell not?

If it's a gay guy who's qualified for the position, then sure, why the hell not?

That's the problem...if the left put up qualified candidates who kept America strong and followed the rule of law I'd be a lefty myself.

Ah, Trump supporters.

Not as much as a supporter of rule of law and against corruption.

How can you be ok with millions of unvetted immigrants...many of who will no doubt be trouble? Can you explain that because I don't get it.
Shouldn't there be a process that protects Americas interests?

I might be by myself here, but I see multiple states in "coin flip" status. And I see those states (FL, NC, NH, MI, OH, etc.) all trending trumps way. Statistics within the margin of error are always 50/50. If he wins FL and NC, you may well see a President Trump.

I might be by myself here, but I see multiple states in "coin flip" status. And I see those states (FL, NC, NH, MI, OH, etc.) all trending trumps way. Statistics within the margin of error are always 50/50. If he wins FL and NC, you may well see a President Trump.

I would rater see PwwWee Herman become president before Shillary. How anyone could vote for her is just bizarre.
Do they not know what she plans to do?

Not as much as a supporter of rule of law and against corruption.

How can you be ok with millions of unvetted immigrants...many of who will no doubt be trouble? Can you explain that because I don't get it.
Shouldn't there be a process that protects Americas interests?

How can you get uppity about the rule of law and corruption and vote Trump?

I actually share the concerns about illegal immigrants and what not, but you can't send them all back. It's impractical beyond belief. Stop letting your feelings get in the way of your common sense.

My daughter lectured me for not voting for Jill Stein over Hillary (something about so many votes would put the green party on the ballot for the next national election cycle).

Sad thing is, it's no longer about what's best for the country....,just what's hip, cool, suits a personal agenda or feels good. it's about showing the white man he is no longer in charge...(ironically, that's silly because the establishment IS white guys)....jokes on Democrats.
Hillary is pure, politics as usual, ruling class elites all the way. Not sure why idiots can't see it.

Trump is an unpolished loose mouth...no doubt. No idea if he meant anything he said...but I don't think we'll ever know.
I think he could have won this election if he hadn't been such an egotistical mouth.

I'll vote for him because I still think his ideas on business and how government should support, not hinder it, are best.
And also because he says he won't fling the borders wide open like the moron on the left will do, Angela Merkel style (even though it has blatantly backfired in her face).

Look for crime to go WAY up in the coming years....not just from foreigners landing here, but also in the federal government ranks itself.
I'm predicting the same type of violence in Chicago will spread to many more cities over the Hillary term(s)

Don't refer to any woman as "the vagina".

Who raised you?

I may be mistaken, but I thought his point was that "identity politics" seems to be a new pattern. There are going to be people who have voted for Clinton because "It's time for a woman President." I've heard ordinary people saying this. I don't think that being female or gay or Hispanic or ____ (fill in the identity) is a qualification. Neither should it be a barrier. Meritocracy, whether it's applying for med school or running for President, for the real win.

Yep... you might as well go ahead and bite the pillow now, cause tomorrow I'm going in dry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom