• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Not just voting for Trump

Da Mole

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I am voting for the protection of the 2nd amendment. I am voting for the appointment of a conservative supreme court judge. I am voting for the continuation of the electoral college. I am voting for law and order. I am voting for a strong military. I am voting for the protection of free speech. I am voting for border protection. I am voting for the protection of the unborn. I am also voting against the addition of more liberal controlled new states. I am also voting against packing the supreme court. Try and tell me that I am not a good American citizen.

Hell, I'm a registered Democrat who will vote for Trump. I just can't bring myself to vote Democratic when the party is falling apart like it is.

Hell, I'm a registered Democrat who will vote for Trump. I just can't bring myself to vote Democratic when the party is falling apart like it is.

You are a ray of sunshine, there is hope after all.

You are a ray of sunshine, there is hope after all.

Hey Gino, not too many on the other side are claiming my reasons for voting for Trump are wrong. Therefore they must agree with my rationale and if that is the case, they will be voting for Trump also. We win!!!!!

let's do this.

let's bet. if Biden wins and the 2A is overturned then i owe you guys $10,000. if he wins and the 2A is not overturned then each of you owe me $10,000.

fair?

I am voting for the protection of the 2nd amendment. I am voting for the appointment of a conservative supreme court judge. I am voting for the continuation of the electoral college. I am voting for law and order. I am voting for a strong military. I am voting for the protection of free speech. I am voting for border protection. I am voting for the protection of the unborn. I am also voting against the addition of more liberal controlled new states. I am also voting against packing the supreme court. Try and tell me that I am not a good American citizen.
You very well be a good American citizen.
Does that make American citizen's who disagree with you bad?

you are a great American citizen :)

except you need to do one more thing: "evangelize" for Trump... Tell everyone, anonymously or otherwise, why they can't vote for the anti-america lefties

yay! so cool

i can't think of ONE thing the libs stand for that i myself stand for... and I am not a bad person so.... (except to lefties, that is)

Plenty of misguided “good American citizens”.

The party has been highjacked. Now we will see how long the good democrats put up with these clowns. I never would have believed the party I was so faithful to would turn into this.

let's do this.

let's bet. if Biden wins and the 2A is overturned then i owe you guys $10,000. if he wins and the 2A is not overturned then each of you owe me $10,000.

fair?

Is that your version of heads you win tails I lose?

you are a great American citizen :)

except you need to do one more thing: "evangelize" for Trump... Tell everyone, anonymously or otherwise, why they can't vote for the anti-america lefties
“Evangelize” and “Trump” don’t belong in the same sentence. Ever. Under any circumstance.

I am voting for the protection of the 2nd amendment.

No, you're not. The second amendment is protected under Democrats. You're voting either for the mass killing of Americans to continue by blocking constitutional gun laws, or against your paranoid fantasy of what Democrats would do. Probably both.

I am voting for the appointment of a conservative supreme court judge.

No, you're voting for the appointment of a corrupt plutocratic judge who will destroy parts of the constitution and democracy for the corrupt interests of plutocrats, instead of an honest Justice who will defend the constitution and country.

I am voting for the continuation of the electoral college.

You are voting to continue violating democracy and stealing votes, making Democrats second-class citizens to steal power and force the majority of Americans to be ruled by the minority.

I am voting for law and order.

No, you're not. You are voting for chaos and crime. From the mobster trump and his family, to his henchmen, many of whom have been convicted, to the Republican Party who, for a start, declared war on law and order crippling ever investigation of Republicans, including the impeachment where they refused to follow the law.

I am voting for a strong military.

No, you're not. You're voting for massive corrupt spending with military contractors the country cannot afford with our record debt under trump, while troops get less than they should, as they would with a leader like Bernie, who got the only big bill benefiting the troops passed in a long time.

I am voting for the protection of free speech.

No, you're not. trump attacks free speech every chance he gets. He orders federal forces to attack lawful, peaceful protesters including shooting them in the head with rubber bullets (so far, he'll escalate that), calling the media the enemy of the people, threatening to jail journalists, and praising the shooting of a journalist, and he'll attack free speech far more if he stayed in office.

I am voting for border protection.

No, you're not. Our borders are protected fine, more Mexican people have been leaving the country than entering for years - you are voting for the abuse and torture of innocent refugees, separating families, removing women's uterus's, and other terrorism.

I am voting for the protection of the unborn.

Democrats are voting for the protection of the born - you are voting to kill the born, such as for removing healthcare from tens of millions of Americans.

I am also voting against the addition of more liberal controlled new states.

States where the people have the sense to support liberal policies are not "liberal controlled". It's something else you are voting against, called democracy.

I am also voting against packing the supreme court.

No, you're not. You're voting FOR packing the Supreme Court with plutocratic, radical right-wing judges, as McConnell has done by abusing power.

Try and tell me that I am not a good American citizen.

What you support above, which is just part of it responding to your points, and a lot more evil, speak for themselves.

No, not their disagreement. It's their actions!
What about the ones who agree with most of what you posted and their actions, like the Bundy's in Nevada.
The point is there are people on both sides of issues that at times do bad or questionable things.

From your OP
- "I am voting for the protection of the 2nd amendment."
Does the second amendment preclude reasonable gun safety regulations by the States?

-" I am voting for the appointment of a conservative supreme court judge. "
Shouldn't justice be "blind" to politics when it comes to interpreting the law? Seems someone appointed to the SC should be neutral.

- I am voting for law and order."
You do realize that the President has limited authority for law and order in States.

- "I am voting for a strong military.", - I" am voting for border protection."
Agree

-" I am voting for the protection of free speech. "
So your ok with peaceful protest and the freedom of the press, rigth?

- "I am voting for the protection of the unborn."
I support the women's right to choose. There are already too many unwanted children in the the US

- I am also voting against the addition of more liberal controlled new states. -
Shouldn't the people in the individual States decide rather they want conservative or liberal governments?

A 4-4-1 court made your 2nd Amd. protection really strong. Your 6-3 court will not fail to strengthen it. Excusing yourself by including that crap in your motivation is absurd.

You are voting for the evil of quashing a testing plan simply because the people dying at the time were liberals in blue states and Trump could blame blue governors for the deaths to score points because you like that evil.

You say you vote for the military, but the vile pig bastard you vote for to that end hates heroes who stay behind with their men for years of torture because they got captured, and won't visit a rainy graveyard because it's filled with losers who died for no personal gain.

You say you vote for the protection of free speech when you vote for the person who calls the press the "Enemy of the People", who bans reporters who fail to kiss his ass, who moves to ban Tiktok because teenagers trolled him into thinking a million people wanted to go to a rally using Tiktok, yadda yadda.

You say you vote for border protection, but you vote for a person who said he'd veto bills providing billions for mixed border security because they didn't include money for a Great Wall of Derp that doesn't stop illegals.

You say you are voting for "protection of the unborn", but Trump has always liked abortion..... until he knew he could get your vote by lying about it.

You say you are voting for law and order, but you are planning to vote for a guy who send in federal troops to kidnap peaceful protesters off the street in order to chill the right to free speech, thereby deliberately provoking more conflict in a situation that was dying down.

You say you are voting for continuation of the electoral college but that is stupid bullshit: the Democrats have precisely a 0% chance of getting an amendment passed that ends the electoral college. Meanwhile, the compact between states project is not something you can oppose by voting R for the presidency.

You're planning to vote against America.

The only question is whether it's because you hate America, or whether you swallowed all the right wing propaganda that passes for news with you these days

Last edited:
All that to say you are voting for an incompetent loser? How un American of you.

In other words you are voting for Trump AND the continuation of and institutionalization of Minority Rule in this country. Good for you. Glad you cleared that up.

All that to say you are voting for an incompetent loser? How un American of you.

Anyone planning to vote for either Biden or Trump is voting for an incompetent looser and voicing their support for the continued division of our country.

Anyone planning to vote for either Biden or Trump is voting for an incompetent looser and voicing their support for the continued division of our country.
Can't really disagree with this.

Back
Top Bottom