• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Not good news for dictator Newsome

Yes he is. All of the state public health orders have been done by him alone, the legislature hasn’t participated at all.
Clearly, you are clueless as to what the definition of a 'dictator' is. I'll let you use the resources available to educate yourself as to why.

I think we all want a republican to replace the dictator. I also think more people are waking up to knowing all the mitigations did nothing.

"Among racial groups, Black and Asian voters were in favor of keeping Newsom. White voters were evenly split and a majority of Hispanic voters said they would vote to remove Newsom."

Trump began the trend of Hispanics rejecting the hate of democrats. I think we will see more Hispanics leaving the dem party. I also think Youngkin can win in VA.
Ummm no he didn't gain with Hispanics..... :rolleyes:

And we replaced a moral coward of a wannabee dictator with a Democrat last November. tRump didn't start the drift of some minorities to the GOP. The trend started long before him, as more and more third generation Hispanics start vote their range of preferences will expand.

But lets use facts, not wishful thinking.

2016 28% of eligible Latinos voted for tRump. 1996 Dole got 21%, G.W.Bush got 40% in 2004, McCain got 31% in 2008, Mitt got 27% in 2012.

Looks like tRump barely held on with Hispanics. He didn't gain by percent, just raw numbers... ✌️

Berniebrats?
Democrats lost 4 seats in CA in 2020 to 42-11. CA lost one seat due to reapportionment. My model sees at least two more losses next year. That makes it 39-13.

That loss of 3 plus just the loss of 2 in Georgia flips the House. Berniebrats didn’t vote in CA last year. The cake is already baked.

Ummm no he didn't gain with Hispanics..... :rolleyes:

And we replaced a moral coward of a wannabee dictator with a Democrat last November. tRump didn't start the drift of some minorities to the GOP. The trend started long before him, as more and more third generation Hispanics start vote their range of preferences will expand.

But lets use facts, not wishful thinking.

2016 28% of eligible Latinos voted for tRump. 1996 Dole got 21%, G.W.Bush got 40% in 2004, McCain got 31% in 2008, Mitt got 27% in 2012.

Looks like tRump barely held on with Hispanics. He didn't gain by percent, just raw numbers... ✌️
Trump most certainly gained bigly in southern Florida with Latinx, along with Dimwits losing two Latinx CDs. D’s didn’t listen to Anna Navarro when she begged them to.

If you're a bum, loser, criminal, illegal or grossly deluded progressive, you're in luck! Welcome to California!
So why are you there??? It looks like you want to live in what you think is hell voluntarily. Trailer homes do have wheels... ✌️

Trump most certainly gained bigly in southern Florida with Latinx, along with Dimwits losing two Latinx CDs. D’s didn’t listen to Anna Navarro when she begged them to.
Got numbers or just opinion... it isn't difficult to think the richer a citizen is the more they lean to the party of bennies for billionaires... ✌️

Got numbers or just opinion... it isn't difficult to think the richer a citizen is the more they lean to the party of bennies for billionaires... ✌️
Are you saying you don’t know who flipped FL-26 and FL-27? Do I really need to do your work and reproduce mine?

Democrats lost 4 seats in CA in 2020 to 42-11. CA lost one seat due to reapportionment. My model sees at least two more losses next year. That makes it 39-13.

That loss of 3 plus just the loss of 2 in Georgia flips the House. Berniebrats didn’t vote in CA last year. The cake is already baked.

Oh, you're blaming people that didn't vote your way.

Clearly hispanics are moving away from democrats. Part of the reason is Biden is using infected hispanics to spread the mild delta variant to other hispanics.
lol...is that right?

Psssst. Newsome isn't a "dictator." ( see Google or a dictionary for validation ) OP FAIL...
👍 Agree, OP fail. Thank goodness for the members here like you who are grounded in reality....it helps a lot. ;)

Are you saying you don’t know who flipped FL-26 and FL-27? Do I really need to do your work and reproduce mine?
Oh I know, just wondered if you know the difference between Hispanics in Florida and the rest of the nation... ✌️

Oh I know, just wondered if you know the difference between Hispanics in Florida and the rest of the nation... ✌️
We don’t have averages in USA politics. We do have GOP apartheid gerrymandering. And Latinx in TX and AZ that refuse to vote.

We don’t have averages in USA politics. We do have GOP apartheid gerrymandering. And Latinx in TX and AZ that refuse to vote.
Since you are dodging my question- why Florida Hispanics differ from the rest of the nation's Latinos- let me type it out. Florida's Hispanics are motivated by certain dog whistles MAGA loved to use. Commie is a great one. The largest voter block is Cuban, they have a long standing conservative streak and got a much friendlier welcome by GOP politicians. For decades Cubans making it to our shores got open arms for citizenship. A far different welcome for Latinos crossing the Southern border. Florida is a special haven for certain Latinos. They vote far more conservative block with far less resentment of their treatment in this country.

Use COMMIE and Cubans feel the call... tRump and his party used that very well... ✌️

Do you hate the poorly educated?
?? No.
I will never understand this hatred that members of the elite have for those in the working classes. Those self important pricks would literally starve if the “poorly educated “ didn’t get up at 4 am every morning to do the work that needs to be done.
No wonder Trump does so well amongst such voters. He’s literally the only politician who tells workers they don’t suck.
But it does seem obvious that better educated people would tend to make better educated decisions. Just as it's no less obvious that poorly educated people would tend to make poor decisions. Like voting for Trump - which was a demonstrably poor decision.

I think we all want a republican to replace the dictator. I also think more people are waking up to knowing all the mitigations did nothing.

"Among racial groups, Black and Asian voters were in favor of keeping Newsom. White voters were evenly split and a majority of Hispanic voters said they would vote to remove Newsom."

Trump began the trend of Hispanics rejecting the hate of democrats. I think we will see more Hispanics leaving the dem party. I also think Youngkin can win in VA.
Most excellent .. Newson has abused his power in California and he needs to go.

Wow .. what are the odds that 2 liberal governors will be exiting their posts in the upcoming months ... :ROFLMAO: **** them!

Yes he is. All of the state public health orders have been done by him alone, the legislature hasn’t participated at all.
You should approve of him if you think he's a dictator since you want a monarchy. A monarchy is basically a hereditary dictatorship.

The point is that Biden is evil and has evil pastimes.
That must be it. I don't know why he'd be trying to kill the people he's importing to vote for him. Doing it for fun makes sense.

You should approve of him if you think he's a dictator since you want a monarchy. A monarchy is basically a hereditary dictatorship.
He’s the wrong one.

Do you hate the poorly educated?

I will never understand this hatred that members of the elite have for those in the working classes. Those self important pricks would literally starve if the “poorly educated “ didn’t get up at 4 am every morning to do the work that needs to be done.
No wonder Trump does so well amongst such voters. He’s literally the only politician who tells workers they don’t suck.
Correct. He tells them he loves them, then fleeces them for money. It's part of the con.

Back
Top Bottom