• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Not good news for dictator Newsome

Do you hate the poorly educated?
Stupid is as stupid does. When dumb people with no clue do things that affect us all, it's not exactly hate to remind them they are dumb, just scorn.
I will never understand this hatred that members of the elite have for those in the working classes.
Hey, I love that the losers come around to pick up my trash and scrub my toilets.
Those self important pricks would literally starve if the “poorly educated “ didn’t get up at 4 am every morning to do the work that needs to be done.
Damned straight. I need someone to fry my eggs. Come to think of it. Aren't you the guy who once said that is what women are for?
No wonder Trump does so well amongst such voters. He’s literally the only politician who tells workers they don’t suck.
He does do well among the stupid and ill prepared. IQ under a 100 is his favorite demographic. "Hey, you wanna buy a Trump Card? It's only $50."

Do you hate the poorly educated?

I will never understand this hatred that members of the elite have for those in the working classes. Those self important pricks would literally starve if the “poorly educated “ didn’t get up at 4 am every morning to do the work that needs to be done.
No wonder Trump does so well amongst such voters. He’s literally the only politician who tells workers they don’t suck.
Trump doesn't tell his useful idiots to their faces "they suck." But he does laugh at them behind their backs.

Here’s a flash for the commies. I’m not the one that voted for an old, half senile incompetent and a completely clueless VP. Derp.

Here’s a flash for the commies. I’m not the one that voted for an old, half senile incompetent ...
I bet you did vote for Trump.

I think we all want a republican to replace the dictator. I also think more people are waking up to knowing all the mitigations did nothing.

"Among racial groups, Black and Asian voters were in favor of keeping Newsom. White voters were evenly split and a majority of Hispanic voters said they would vote to remove Newsom."

Trump began the trend of Hispanics rejecting the hate of democrats. I think we will see more Hispanics leaving the dem party. I also think Youngkin can win in VA.
Soooooo hows that recall goin for ya?

I think we all want a republican to replace the dictator. I also think more people are waking up to knowing all the mitigations did nothing.

"Among racial groups, Black and Asian voters were in favor of keeping Newsom. White voters were evenly split and a majority of Hispanic voters said they would vote to remove Newsom."

Trump began the trend of Hispanics rejecting the hate of democrats. I think we will see more Hispanics leaving the dem party. I also think Youngkin can win in VA.
You lose Olivia!

If you're a bum, loser, criminal, illegal or grossly deluded progressive, you're in luck! Welcome to California!
So why stay??? Are you in one of the welcomed to California you listed??? It is so sad those who complain so much about their state and point to other 'dream' states never have the grit to pack up the Handicapable Van and leave... ✌️

Here’s a flash for the commies. I’m not the one that voted for an old, half senile incompetent and a completely clueless VP. Derp.
Yes you are.

Definitely.

He went more five year old than doddering.

Which must appeal to your emotional maturity level.

Wrong, wrong and wronger than wrong, the people of California do not want to replace their duly elected governor.

Try again?

Was the OP right about anything during "her" short stay here?

People in my state (California) are more likely to vote for a presidential candidate than a governor. I'll bet you if every disgruntled Californian decided to register to vote and actually vote, we'd get some great leaders who would make life easier for us. But I can't convince my fellow residents to sacrifice an hour of time for the sake of making this state better----JUST BY VOTING!

People in my state (California) are more likely to vote for a presidential candidate than a governor. I'll bet you if every disgruntled Californian decided to register to vote and actually vote, we'd get some great leaders who would make life easier for us. But I can't convince my fellow residents to sacrifice an hour of time for the sake of making this state better----JUST BY VOTING!

Well, now you have Newsom for another year.

Might be time to drop 'alternate facts' and face reality. California isn't as bad as the MAGA Morons rant about- and for all the claims of librul hell on earth, the disgruntled MAGAs who post in here aren't in any hurry to leave... :unsure:

What might be a good study for the GOP is remembering that up until the mid 90's California was seen as a GOP stronghold. Can't blame the fruits and nuts- might want to consider when the two options were presented the librul one stank less than the angry old man party's plan... ✌️

Back
Top Bottom