• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Not good news for dictator Newsome

SarahSun

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right

I think we all want a republican to replace the dictator. I also think more people are waking up to knowing all the mitigations did nothing.

"Among racial groups, Black and Asian voters were in favor of keeping Newsom. White voters were evenly split and a majority of Hispanic voters said they would vote to remove Newsom."

Trump began the trend of Hispanics rejecting the hate of democrats. I think we will see more Hispanics leaving the dem party. I also think Youngkin can win in VA.

I think we all want a republican to replace the dictator. I also think more people are waking up to knowing all the mitigations did nothing.

"Among racial groups, Black and Asian voters were in favor of keeping Newsom. White voters were evenly split and a majority of Hispanic voters said they would vote to remove Newsom."

Trump began the trend of Hispanics rejecting the hate of democrats. I think we will see more Hispanics leaving the dem party. I also think Youngkin can win in VA.

Okay.

Who is “we all?” Newsome is gonna be the gov. Deal with it.

Psssst. Newsome isn't a "dictator." ( see Google or a dictionary for validation ) OP FAIL...

Psssst. Newsome isn't a "dictator." ( see Google or a dictionary for validation ) OP FAIL...
But he is a righteous do as I say not as I do a$$hole

From your own article:
"A divide by educational levels was apparent in the results, as those without college degrees were largely in favor of the recall at 54 percent compared to the 39 percent who were against it. Among college-educated respondents, 36 percent said they were in favor of the recall while 59 percent were opposed."

So the uneducated folks want him out, and the educated folks want him in. And you're on the side of the uneducated folks. Got it. It's consistent.

"I LOVE the poorly educated!" - Donald Trump

I mean, yeah, a vote will take place. Sure.

Duh.
You stated Newsome is gonna be the gov. My article said it's not so cut and dry.

Duh.

Dictator? LOL. Seems like you might reserve the ignorant hyperbole for a post not talking about a recall ELECTION, when elections are incompatible with a, you know, dictatorship.... :ROFLMAO: 🤪

Also, no, we're not waking up to that, because it's false. Seems like you're fond of spreading COVID misinformation. What's your goal in doing this?

Good analysis! :rolleyes:

I think we all want a republican to replace the dictator.
Uh, no.
I also think more people are waking up to knowing all the mitigations did nothing.
Uh, no.
So, it's mostly a small number of asshole whites who are bitching. Got it.
lol...now that was funny.

But he is a righteous do as I say not as I do a$$hole
No, i say he is a dictator. I do appreciate your help!!

Uh, no.

Uh, no.

So, it's mostly a small number of asshole whites who are bitching. Got it.

lol...now that was funny.
Clearly hispanics are moving away from democrats. Part of the reason is Biden is using infected hispanics to spread the mild delta variant to other hispanics.

Clearly hispanics are moving away from democrats. Part of the reason is Biden is using infected hispanics to kill citizens.

Donald Trump killed 100’s of 1000’s of voters.

This is one of the drawbacks of recalls and ballot initiatives. They can serve to motivate a small but dedicated to the cause voters who can impose their will on a typically disengaged electorate.

ok

Clearly hispanics are moving away from democrats. Part of the reason is Biden is using infected hispanics to spread the mild delta variant to other hispanics.
Good job, SarahSun! You managed to incorporate 3 of your uninformed talking points into 2 short sentences.

No, not all of us, nor all of California voters want to recall Newsom.
The mitigations worked -- compare cases and deaths per million in California to those of Florida and Texas.

Back
Top Bottom