• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Not Getting Vaccinated is an Applause Line at CPAC Dallas

jpn

Retired Navy Commander
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

These people are incapable of acting like responsible adults.

1) The vaccines are still beating the variants.
2) The variants are pummeling unvaccinated people.
3) The longer 2 continues, the less likely 1 will hold.

The OP can't be true. Clearly, nearly all people who didn't get vaccinated are dead and the rest within a month - at least everyone who already had covid-19 and their immune system defeated it will die without repeated doses of genetic therapy - at least 3 times and Pfizer says a 4th round of genetic therapy for every will be necessary and in the works.

Its going to be a race. Either the abnormal, irresponsible and selfish behavior of the covidiots will result in an escape variant being produced which will place everyone back at square one with lockdowns and more mask mandates or the delta variant will level them, either by killing enough of them to matter or causing them to become immune, thereby contributing to herd immunity.
If an escape variant develops the blame will be squarely upon the covidiots.

But, But, Trump gave us Warp Speed and is responsible for the US having the vaccine in record time. Why do Trump supporters hate Trump's vaccine?
Because the jackass also gave us the "do whatever you want to do whenever you want to do it" attitude. He modeled shitty behavior over and over again, holding rallies for people without masks in defiance of local mask mandates and always appeared in public without one, encouraging his lemmings to behave like him, causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people who didn't need to die so early.
He is a criminal.

That's depressing.

And these Morons call themselves "pro-life".........?

The OP can't be true. Clearly, nearly all people who didn't get vaccinated are dead and the rest within a month - at least everyone who already had covid-19 and their immune system defeated it will die without repeated doses of genetic therapy - at least 3 times and Pfizer says a 4th round of genetic therapy for every will be necessary and in the works.
What now?:unsure:

But, But, Trump gave us Warp Speed and is responsible for the US having the vaccine in record time. Why do Trump supporters hate Trump's vaccine?
Oooh, good question.

I really want to hear an answer to that!

It is really funny reading Democrats demanding that everyone do what Trump said to do - like they do. ROLF!

It is really funny reading Democrats demanding that everyone do what Trump said to do - like they do. ROLF!

I will ask you since you seem to be on Team Trump: "Why do Trump supporters hate Trump's vaccine?"

It is interesting the number of Trump supporters who will not get the Covid 19 vaccine even though Trump according to some is responsible for it being available in record time. So why do Trump supports avoid getting vaccinated?

I suppose it is possible that at some point in the future at least 1 person we know, one of our employees, any relative or even acquaintance we know will at least be hospitalized for covid-19 for how it claimed how people are dropping like flies from it.

Since the absolutely totally absurd claim that having covid-19 offers no immunity, certainly at least 1 of us should have died by now, don't think?

MAYBE, that we didn't lock ourselves indoors where every study say 99% of infections happen might have something to do with it. Maybe because we violated the claim of the "experts' that we MUST shop in THE most crowded big box stores like WalMart, ordering all but crowded businesses illegal and permanently run out of business. Maybe because we didn't stop traveling. Nor stop going to the beaches. We didn't wear masks everywhere - because that was the rational choice.

Then again, maybe because we didn't stop getting together socially, hugging and kissing.

Infection rates? I don't care about infection rates. I care about death rates.

Bottom line, we refused to follow the "science" of the most deadly non-Native American pandemic in US history, the Spanish Flu - like most of you did - and instead followed the practice of every subsequent pandemic disease in the USA that did NOT become like the Spanish Flu. I've never understood your glorifying the Spanish Flu practices and resulting death rates.

Keep the border closed.

You must be terrified about Delta. What happened to the rest of your buddies on here? There is only a handful of your left on DP.

I will ask you since you seem to be on Team Trump: "Why do Trump supporters hate Trump's vaccine?"

It is interesting the number of Trump supporters who will not get the Covid 19 vaccine even though Trump according to some is responsible for it being available in record time. So why do Trump supports avoid getting vaccinated?

The answer is because we do not worship any political leaders and certainly Trump does not control our brains like clearly from your messages he does you. "Trump" has absolute no relevancy nor ever has for my opinion about anything whatsoever about covid-19.

I am a hard core Trump supporter and an open critic of him as well. His style, crudeness and lack of emotional control ala stereotypical New Yorker is offense and foolish and I disagree with many of his actions and inactions. I do not support him running in 2024 for numerous reasons.

Trump means NOTHING to me about covid-19 and never has. Why would anyone listen to any politician about viral diseases?

Why is it impossible for you do anything but hate-on Trump and love on Biden and other Democrats? You have over 26,,000 messages over 12 years. Link to any seriously criticizing Obama, Biden, Pelosi or Schumer - about anything - ever. Can you?

There is malignant stupidity in that video.

You must be terrified about Delta. What happened to the rest of your buddies on here? There is only a handful of your left on DP.

I have buddies on DP? I had no clue of that.

1625864466464-png.67342030

They probably the same mouth breathers who applauded when Trump appeared at CPAC and compared immigrants to poisonous snakes.

For the inherent biological nature of viruses, particularly corona viruses, I have no doubt there are now at least 27,000, if not 127,000 - variants of SARS-CoV-2 - exactly as that goal. Sure couldn't just let it run its course with legitimate safeguards for those most at risk like all but one pandemic. Rather, must make it last by copying the practices of the Spanish Flu - only seeking even a higher terror and death rates.

Since calling Sars-CoV-2 by different countries names wasn't scary enough, maybe "Delta" is scarier, claiming it 10 times more contagious and lethal. If this fails, maybe the Darth Vader variant that is so lethal that no only will it kill all unvaccinated people, but also those unvaccinated people will kill all vaccinated people (the only circumstance where the vaccines don't), klling 75% of the US's population.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom