• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Not an anti gun post: I am pretty sure I can defeat a most AR 15 users with throwing knives

I am pretty sure I can defeat most AR users with throwing knives in close quarters combat least. The problem I see is that there are so many people that lack the training. In combat they panick and worry about the slimmest chances. They want to look tacticool and believes it gives them a huge advantage.

This happens to even the cops ie Uvalde.

Get training if you want to use a gun.
Lets try it. I will get my AR and you get you knife, we will both aim at each other and on go fire at each other

I really want to get some throwing axes. I think they are illegal in Australia though. Throwing knives are apparently. Everything is illegal in Australia.

I would say the Uvalde cops were just cowards. Maybe they were poorly trained but we didnt really get to see it due to the fact that they are all cowards.
Not sure if the regulations on weapons in Australia are similarly restrictive as Germany, but there is a pretty cool YouTube channel for a guy that's been making his own projectile weapons that are not banned by German law. He invented an automatic rail reload system for a bow. Here is one where it was modified to shoot steel balls.

I am pretty sure I can defeat most AR users with throwing knives in close quarters combat least. The problem I see is that there are so many people that lack the training. In combat they panick and worry about the slimmest chances. They want to look tacticool and believes it gives them a huge advantage.

There is a reason why guns won out over swords, knives, and arrows. Also, the AR is short-barreled so it's not terrible for close quarters.

Not sure if the regulations on weapons in Australia are similarly restrictive as Germany, but there is a pretty cool YouTube channel for a guy that's been making his own projectile weapons that are not banned by German law. He invented an automatic rail reload system for a bow. Here is one where it was modified to shoot steel balls.

That is cool and he is a good shot with it.

That is cool and he is a good shot with it.
It has a laser sight, lol. He has done all kinds of self-engineered stuff and you can really go down the rabbit hole in his channel.

It has a laser sight, lol. He has done all kinds of self-engineered stuff and you can really go down the rabbit hole in his channel.
I may have to look his channel up and find out more.

I may have to look his channel up and find out more.
I hadn't watched him in a bit. He sometimes shows off other people's stuff. Check out the bolt heads on these mini xbow bolts and how much damage they do.

:ROFLMAO:
I encourage you to test that theory at your convenience.

Last edited by a moderator:

Throwing knives are illegal to carry in without a license in almost every place that I have ever lived.

And you believe that you wont be effected by the pressure from potential death?

How about YOUR chances against a highly trained AR operator?

I am pretty sure I can defeat most AR users with throwing knives in close quarters combat least.

If a criminal has a sword then you could attempt to beat them with a small blunt weapon or knife by throwing it at them. Or else you could rush to get close beside them such that their greater reach becomes negligible. So carrying large melee weapons in a gun control zone would be unnecessary.

Back
Top Bottom