• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Not all the election news is good - Israel has gone right-wing

Hamas is a tad bit different. They are more pragmatic towards the people and help the people and try to restore infrastructure and such. Of course Netenyahu does not like them. Some day Hamas may get Netenyahu like the navy seals Took Out Osama Bin Laden. Perhaps the Taliban would like to assist.

Netenyahu use to be a commando on an anti-terrorism unit that took out hijackers with hostages on a plane.

He's more tougher than you think.

Israeli people are not evil ...... Netenyahu is the evil one ...... just so we keep this straight.
Wow! You are going to lose a lot of your liberal friends here.
The voters elected Netenyahu.
You saying that Trump is evil but Trumpsters are not.

Israel has literally never been safer at any point in its history.

What countries surround Israel that want to “wipe it from the map”? Egypt? Not for forty years now, especially since Israel gave up on its plans to colonize the Sinai. Lebanon? Don’t make me laugh. Jordan? It’s run by a pro Western monarchy. Syria’s in shambles and won’t be capable of exerting influence over its borders for at least another decade.

Sorry, that excuse doesn’t work for putting a scumbag like Bibi back in charge.

Well its only the lives of 6-7 more Jewish lives, what's to worry. Certainly not Hezbollah with perhaps 100K missiles and counting from Iran. Iran threatening to wipe Israel off the map.

Israel has not one day in its existence without being at war (including prior to 1967).

Hamas is a tad bit different. They are more pragmatic towards the people and help the people and try to restore infrastructure and such. Of course Netenyahu does not like them. Some day Hamas may get Netenyahu like the navy seals Took Out Osama Bin Laden. Perhaps the Taliban would like to assist.
Hamas was created by Israel. It backfired.

Libs, there is nobody shooting missiles into your homeland. Nobody dying on the border. Don't forget that.
The Palestinians are sending missiles into the land that was once theirs. Whether by design or by chance their missiles seldom do much damage. Rocket attacks began in 2001. In the 21 years of attacks 28 Israelis have been killed. Israel's retaliation has killed thousands of Palestinians, damaged major infrastructure and housing. Israel has taken over all of the water available in the Gaza strip. They have closed Palestine's Mediterranean shores to Palestinian fishermen and they have restricted access to medical treatment outside of Gaza.

The Palestinian rockets are aimed primarialy at the Israeli city of Sderot. Sderot was originally the Palestinian village of Najd. Najd was incorporated as an Arab village in 1824. Cannanites inhabited the village in Biblical times. Archeological artifacts from the town go back 9000 years. The Zionist army took it from the Palestinians in 1949

Last edited:
Well its only the lives of 6-7 more Jewish lives, what's to worry. Certainly not Hezbollah with perhaps 100K missiles and counting from Iran. Iran threatening to wipe Israel off the map.

Israel has not one day in its existence without being at war (including prior to 1967).

Israel has literally never been more safe at any point in its existence.

But let me guess.....you were one of those who threw a fix when Israel gave up trying to colonize the Sinai.

Israel has literally never been more safe at any point in its existence.

But let me guess.....you were one of those who threw a fix when Israel gave up trying to colonize the Sinai.

Actually I was thrilled when peace was made with Egypt. When will people like you tire of war and death?

Actually I was thrilled when peace was made with Egypt. When will people like you tire of war and death?

Israel apparently hasn’t, since Bibi and Ben-Gvir are running the show.

Israel apparently hasn’t, since Bibi and Ben-Gvir are running the show.

Can peace be made with Hamas and Abbas? Would you rejoice with a second holocaust?

Libs, there is nobody shooting missiles into your homeland. Nobody dying on the border. Don't forget that.
Hey, d'ya think maybe a more moderate leader might find a way to stop the missiles from incoming? Just a thought. I mean, it doesn't look like Netanyahu has improved the situation after umpteen years holding the reins.

Hey, d'ya think maybe a more moderate leader might find a way to stop the missiles from incoming? Just a thought. I mean, it doesn't look like Netanyahu has improved the situation after umpteen years holding the reins.
No. I don't. Hamas is a terrorist organization. They ONLY understand force.

No. I don't. Hamas is a terrorist organization. They ONLY understand force.
Apparently they don't. Understand force. And maybe another approach, one that doesn't fit on a bumper sticker, might bear fruit. History is full of examples of peaceful solutions.

Apparently they don't. Understand force. And maybe another approach, one that doesn't fit on a bumper sticker, might bear fruit. History is full of examples of peaceful solutions.
Do a little research on the situation. It may be very enlightening.

Can peace be made with Hamas and Abbas? Would you rejoice with a second holocaust?

Israel has nuclear weapons. The idea that a second Holocaust will ensue if they don’t continue with their illegal settlements is ridiculous fearmongering

The parties being defeated, that replaced Bibi until now, were also mainly right wing.

Strength can get you killed but I'd trust it more than weakness. It's always important to understand the mind of your enemy. Bullies fear strength.

There’s a big difference between being strong and being a d*ck. Subtle sometimes, but still big.

Do a little research on the situation. It may be very enlightening.
Don't know how this works, do you. I counter your statement and you back it up, that's how it works. You making a statement and refusing to back it up, just telling me to do some research, is just you admitting that you're talking out of your hat, just saying words because you like how they sound.

If that's what the people want, so be it.
It's bad. Would you say the same if there had been a red Tsunami here and traitor trump were president again in 2024?

How does a terrorist group “destroy” a nation state with dozens of tanks, attack helicopters, and aircraft, PLUS nuclear weapons?

How does a terrorist group “destroy” a nation state with dozens of tanks, attack helicopters, and aircraft, PLUS nuclear weapons?

Terrorists who have no ability to “destroy Israel” or “create a second Holocaust” in the first place.

And if they even came close, those nuclear weapons would be used.

Israel has made no secret of that.

Back
Top Bottom