• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Not all Musulims are TERRORIEST BUT ???

Re: Not all Musulims are TERRORIEST BUT ?

What you have just said is comparable to:

Christianity is the perverse form of Christian.

PLease take time to realise that muslims are followers of Islam.

....and snake charmers are followers of the Baptist. I know exactly what I said. I've experienced it since 1993. There are those in the Middle East that consider themselves peaceful Muslims and not a part of the controlling militant Islamist movement. Please take time to realise that you really don't understand these people and what they think. I have a lot of pride in being able to refrain from bigotry and the ability to distinguish between the two.

Last edited:

akyron said:
Nice post.
One question. How was Islam perverted exactly?
I have taken to reading the translated version and there is lots of absolutes.

Fighting
Qur’an 9:5 “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”
Qur’an 8:39 “Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah.”
Terrorism
Qur’an 8:12 “I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle.”
Qur’an 8:57 “If you gain mastery over them in battle, inflict such a defeat as would terrorize them, so that they would learn a lesson and be warned.”
War
Qur’an 8:7 “Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: ‘Wipe the infidels out to the last.’”
Qur’an 8:39 “So, fight them till all opposition ends and the only religion is Islam.”
Jihad
Qur’an 2:216 “Jihad (holy fighting in Allah’s Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims), though you dislike it. But it is possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and like a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knows, and you know not.” [Another translation reads:] “Warfare is ordained for you.”
Qur’an 4:95 “Not equal are those believers who sit at home and receive no injurious hurt, and those who strive hard, fighting Jihad in Allah’s Cause with their wealth and lives.
Martyrs
Qur’an 33:22 “The Believers said: ‘This is what Allah and his Messenger promised us.’ It added to their faith, obedience, and submission. Among the Believers are men who have been true to their covenant with Allah and have gone out for Jihad (holy fighting). Some have completed their vow to extreme (and have been martyred) fighting and dying in His Cause, and some are waiting, prepared for death in battle.”
Militant Muslims
Qur’an 8:72 “Those who accepted Islam and left their homes to fight in Allah’s Cause with their possessions and persons, and those who gave them shelter and aided them are your allies. You are only called to protect Muslims who fight.”
Ishaq:570 “The Messenger turned to Abu Sufyan, who stood fast fighting that day. He had become an excellent Muslim after embracing Islam.”
Peaceful Muslims
Qur’an 8:55 “Verily the worst of creatures, the vilest of beasts in the sight of Allah are those who reject Him and will not believe. They are those with whom you make an agreement, but they break their covenant every time, and they keep not their duty [to fight].”

It appears clear the "good" muslims are terrorists and the peaceful muslims are hypocrites destined to become prey of the faithful.

Ever read the Old Testament?

Pacridge said:
BUT, the New Covenant replaces man's judgement for sin. The Qu'ran does not have this.

Pacridge said:

I have. What's the OT/NT versions of the Koran? There isn't one. No one came after Muhammed and said "What you did back then wasn't ideal. Stop it now".

teacher said:
So maybe by the time your 16 you'll learn 3 more.

The fact that I, of 15, have had to educate you and whoop your ass just goes to show how ignorant you are. Have you never heard of point, evidence, explain? It is a simple structure for essays all over the world. Your ignorance is shown by your reckoning of three more rules. There aren't. Did you even know these three advisory stages? Judging by the quality of some of your statements, I reckon not.

Montalban said:
I have. What's the OT/NT versions of the Koran? There isn't one. No one came after Muhammed and said "What you did back then wasn't ideal. Stop it now".

Im not trying to make an argument here.

If someone did come and make a so called New Qu'ran. Would you accept it?

Islam is a different culture that does not promote violence. It is western fear and propaganda that makes us dislike it. We even pick holes in its statements when I could imagine that the next verse justifies the last and makes it sound more peaceful. The Bible can appear patchy in places. Even the New Testament. The letters of St. Paul are contraversial in places yet it is ignored by the West.

We must stop this unfair butchery of Islam. If you saw criticism of Judaism on the same scale as this site you would call the members nazis. Or critics of Christianity, heathens and devil worshippers.

Wake up Slim.

Perhaps the greatest blasphemers in any religion are those who appoint themselves as God’s executioners. When an entire civilization embraces such butchers, both the civilization and the religion are in trouble. Religions are what men make of them. In the Arab heartlands of Islam, Muslims are making a gory mess of their faith. It’s time to end the politically correct baby-talk insisting that Islam isn’t the problem. In the decaying Arab world, Islam is the problem-because of the way bitter old men interpret and deform its more humane precepts while embracing its cruelest injunctions. As with the worst demagogues in every religion, the apostles of terror cite religious texts selectively. But if such practices are limited to fringe elements in other world religions in our time, the perversion of faith pervades today’s Islamic mainstream. The Arab clerecs, especially, will remain guilty-in great part-for every murder committed by Muslim extremists. They created the monsters who now have run amok.

The world is covered in religious diversity. Out of this diversity, only one stands apart. The barbaristic cerimonies of human sacrifice in the anchient world still exist today in the form of a Jihad that employs car bombs and other forms of murderous terror. It is not religious persecution to identify this and it certainly should not be acceptable to any other religion simply because it is the Islamist culture.

Last edited:

It is a fundamental part of Islamic faith to defend muslim homelands from foreign invaders. What are America doing? Invading the middle east. "Wake up" GySgt, the american war machine has turned into a monster of Imperialism. If america left them the **** alone then there wouldn't be this mess.

Leaving them alone has been the exact thing that has caused their terror on others organize over the last fifty years. Leaving them alone has been the result of an American City being attacked. Forgiving them for every skyjacking, murder, bombing, and beheading is what we have foolishly done since 1949. How more were we supposed to leave them alone?

All of their anger, hatred and terror towards us exists because we are what is standing in their way of destroying the only Jewish nation on Earth. In no way have we ever provoked them into killing our people. This is a war that they started against us fifty years ago. We just decided to finish it late in the game.

Last edited:

galenrox said:
In no way, when all is said and done, will Iraq be under the power of the United States.

That's funny.

And I apologize for ranting on you, I know that you're 15 and don't know any better.

Be civil. Don't let this thread get out of hand. That goes for everybody.

Slim, There are facts in History that you may not be aware of. Here are the facts that have led up to 9/11 regarding why America is involved in the Middle East and why we are now fed up and can't just leave them alone.

The Hebrew (Jewish) kingdom was established in Palestine around 1000 B.C. They were subsequently invaded by Assyrians, Babylonians, Egyptians, Romans, and Alexander the Great. Arabs took it in 630 B.C. The Christian Crusades began. The Muslims ruled Israel until the 20th Century. The British took it from the Turks during WWI and governed the area under a League of Nations mandate in 1923. Hitler's genocide of 6 milliion jews brought increased international interests in a Jewish nation. The State of Israel was proclaimed by England and admitted to the UN in 1949. The U.S. recognized Israel within hours. The VERY NEXT day, Muslims from Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Iraq invaded. It's been going on ever since. This is why during the Gulf War, Saddam was killing civillians by launching scuds at Isreal instead of at us. He wanted Israel to defend themselves, so he and the rest of the Muslims could turn it into one of their holy wars. We knew this and that is why we instructed Israel to stay neutral while we tried to knock out scuds with patriots before they impacted on Israeli civillians. Because we back Israel's right to exist, the Muslims can't do a thing about it except terrorize American civillians as a form of sick defiance they mask it all under their religion. This is why we are involved and this is why they hate us. So you see, we are not the one's persecuting anybody for their religions.

What is unfair is that Americans have been the victims of the majority of terrorist attacks since 1949.

Last edited:

Firstly, how have we left them alone? The west have put economic sactions on most middle eastern countries (not blaming the USA because that would be unfair right?). If this is not getting involved then I dont know what is.

What about the CIA supporting a coup in Syria after a president was democratically elected in 1949?
The 1953 CIA action in Iran that removed democracy and instituted dictator Mohammed Reza Pahlevi?
What about in 1956 when the U.S. cut off promised funding for Aswan Dam in Egypt?
1958, when US. troops landed in Lebanon?
1963, when U.S. supported a coup by the Iraqi Ba'ath party (soon to be headed by Saddam Hussein)?

I could go on forever. The simple statement I am making here is that the US. being non involved is a lie.

Secondly, using Israel as an excuse to wipe out a race of people is kind of hypocritical.

Now onto the other post. I am not ignorant of the world. I know things that you could not possibly think would happen so never try to steriotype my age. I am better educated and travelled than many who are doubled my age. In my local pub I wonder about some people but accept them. I am accepted by them and they fuel my care for the world. At school I have debates with a man who is retiring this year and holds a doctorate. We have great fun. He is an intelligent man who I enjoy debating with and he finds it rare to debate with someone of my...calibre. I beat my headmistress in a protest and she has used the fact that I am leaving the school to bring about her tyrannical plans of control lol.

Another point that you have admitted yourself:

"the people got scared, and got caught up in that fear, and he took advantage of that"

You have just admitted that your president has exploited your own people. You should not defend that kind of man. He has in essence exploited you and lied to your family.

On the recent post: I thank you for reminding me of the past but it was a useless exercise. I knew it already. My question to you is, where in this history do America have a right to be involved so much? In an area that is messed up by American involvement, why should they deserve to stay?

All those dates you listed reflect occurences after we supported Israels right to exist and support what I previously said.

I'm not sure of which race you are referring to that we are wiping out. Bit dramatic. America has always preserved everyones right to live and worship. Our country is full of religious diversity.

Hypocracy is a liberals term used to promote their snobbery. Hypocracy exists in all men and every government. Even you. Our hypocracy does not murder civillians in airplanes, while holding up the Koran. Nor does it allow us to sit idly by and do nothing in the face of evil doers. Oh, but I forgot....they aren't evil doers. Raping and murdering in the name of "Allah" is their culture.

You quoted me as saying something I didn't say. Don't speak politics to me. I'm not speaking them to you. I see evil and I see good. Everything else is BS used by sheep to get someone elected and confuse the real issue.

America has the right to get involved, because we are the super power of the world. That comes with an obligation. You being a Brit should be quite aware of this given Englands numerous colonies scattered all over the world throughout history. You seem to have a lot of arrogance for someone who's government backs America at every turn. If we weren't involved in the MIddle East, we would have less dead Americans, but millions more dead Jews and no Israel. They have the right to exist just like France and Germany.

Last edited:

Slim....You said it yourself, "America is the greatest country on Earth."

I figured if you were going to misquote me, I should be able to also.

Galenrox.....your a true American. Rock on.

Last edited:

For one thing. I do not support the British government. They were betrayers and murderers in their imperialist past. My family were victims of Imperialism and we have the body counts to proove it.

The position of Britain in the past and the fact that I live here does not justify the USA for pursuing such policies that were deemed barbaric a hundred years ago and is now considered even worse.

About the quote you made:

America's position as the greatest country on Earth is undeniable but that position should not be abused by its rulers. We should learn from the past, not repeat it. Also there is a difference between a leader and a ruler. A leader is respected by their people, a ruler imposes his will with law.

Galenrox, you are a true american. That means that you do not see the whole picture and are unrepresentable to the majority of the american people who are mostly decent citizens but unfortunately victims of a terribly harsh regime for a first world nation.

The repeal of the 22nd ammendment is a wake up call gentlemen. Take heed of that warning.

Actually, the majority of Americans voted for President Bush on two seperate occasions. Our next President will be someone completely different fwith possibly completely different views and from whatever Party. That's the beauty of America. Your views of how evil we are and how we are being driven into oblivion is overdramatized.

When you grow up and realize that at 15 you were naive, you will feel better about the world around you and understand why things have happened.

GySgt said:
I'm not sure of which race you are referring to that we are wiping out. Bit dramatic. America has always preserved everyones right to live and worship. Our country is full of religious diversity.

Take your pick. The Palestinians in concentration camps or being hunted down in Jordan?

GySgt said:
Actually, the majority of Americans voted for President Bush on two seperate occasions. Our next President will be someone completely different fwith possibly completely different views and from whatever Party. That's the beauty of America. Your views of how evil we are and how we are being driven into oblivion is overdramatized.

When you grow up and realize that at 15 you were naive, you will feel better about the world around you and understand why things have happened.

The first statement is untrue. It was reported by the american friendly BBC that the democrats got more votes this time but the system of state election made the consolidation of this in points caused a republican victory. It is also prooven that Floridian votes were disallowed in the first Bush election campaign.

Secondly, the fact that the next President may be totally different suggests that the president does not represent the views of his/her people. Either this or the next president is a man who does not share his peoples views.

Thirdly, I am very happy about the world but knowing that the suffering of others occurs makes me feel concience and as a person living in a first world country i am in a position to help those people.

We aren't killing Palestenians. We have been standing between them and Israel since 1949. We have always tried to preserve peace in that region. We have always set up the peace talks. We have pushed the Saudi's to get Syria to pull back it's troops form there. We have had Palestenian prisoners released from Israeli jails in the thousands over the decades. Tell me......where are all of the Muslims in the region during all of this? How much aid have they given the Pastinians? Jordan has chosen to hunt down Palestinian criminals that have evaded capture by other Muslim governments that have singled the few out as terrorists. Have you just chosen to be ignorant?

Last edited:

Well, no matter how many votes President Bush got, he got the majority. I might add that he got re-elected without my vote, because I have to rely on the absontee ballot and I am from Florida. DOUBLE WHAMMY! Sadly even with 80 percent of the Military vote, only a percentage of that counted thanks to the absontee ballot system.

Incidentally, the 20 percent left over consisted of personell that did not vote because of the absontee ballot and the .000001 percent that voted for John Kerry. We had him Court Martialled and sent to Guantanamo Bay shortly after.

Galenrox, i apoligise to you.

We both seem like people with similar ideas in different worlds. If I have offended you i am sorry. I just find the way people are being exploited without opposition as sickening and I find it frustrating.

We can get along I am sure and you are right in calling me arrogant. Lately I seem to sure of myself. I know there is evidence somewhere but I process it too fast and lose the source.

I suffer from the human weakness of knowledge without wisdom. Hopefully, it'll catch up to me like it used to. I am clever enough but I cant handle new reports of US. control.

That was so sweet. This is what it would be like if Muslims and Jews could finally come together as one peaceful Middle East and hold hands. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom