• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Not Again- Joe Biden says 200 million Americans have died of COVID-19

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
IDK, is Joe going to make it to the finish line? Didn't work out for RBG, she rolled snake eyes

---------------

'If Donald Trump has his way, the complications from COVID-19, which are well beyond what they should be - it's estimated that 200 million people have died -- probably by the time I finish this talk,' said Biden.

Reactions: PoS
And in June, Look man.... ONly 120 million dead. This guys brain is jello
========
Joe Biden has once again reminded voters why he richly deserves his self-proclaimed reputation as a “gaffe machine”— adding several extra zeroes to the nation’s coronavirus death toll during a campaign stop in Pennsylvania.

“People don’t have a job, people don’t know where to go, they don’t know what to do,” the former vice president said before his speech in Lancaster Thursday.

“Now we have over 120 million dead from COVID,” Biden continued before correcting himself to say “120,000,” which was not captured by the pool cameraman.

Of the two senile idiots who have running, Biden is by far the less dangerous.
I agree. Dangerous for who is the determining factor

IDK, is Joe going to make it to the finish line? Didn't work out for RBG, she rolled snake eyes

---------------

'If Donald Trump has his way, the complications from COVID-19, which are well beyond what they should be - it's estimated that 200 million people have died -- probably by the time I finish this talk,' said Biden.

Ah, quoting msn quoting the 'daily mail' . Enough said.

If only they'd have drank bleach and shoved blacklights up their asses.

Ah, quoting msn quoting the 'daily mail' . Enough said.
And is truth and fact however. I know Joe thinks the two are not congruent

I've been talking about this for months now, practically warning Democrats especially, about the concept of seeing two older angry white guys prone to gaffes and lies arguing about what is best for this nation.

Both of them are at an age where most families are plotting how to take the car keys away, secure their finances so they do not end up swindled in some email based hoax, and plan out their senior years in peace and comfort.

But hell no, our choice on who it is to run this nation for the next 4 years is going to be between two senile relics each coming with some laundry list of consequences for the next term.

I agree. Dangerous for who is the determining factor

Well, Trump is dangerous for anyone that cares about the rule of law, as in justice for all, and anyone opposed to Authoritarianism, so not you. :rolleyes:

---------------

A Freudian slip. He WISHES 200 million American have died.

I've been talking about this for months now, practically warning Democrats especially, about the concept of seeing two older angry white guys prone to gaffes and lies arguing about what is best for this nation.

Both of them are at an age where most families are plotting how to take the car keys away, secure their finances so they do not end up swindled in some email based hoax, and plan out their senior years in peace and comfort.

But hell no, our choice on who it is to run this nation for the next 4 years is going to be between two senile relics each coming with some laundry list of consequences for the next term.

You are obviously taking a slip of the tongue and blowing it out of proportion.

Look fat. Oh, that was a different gaffe

1600695695512.png

But Trump talking about airports in the revolutionary war or about things that happened in Twenty thousand and fourteen are irrelevant to them

And you are acting like this only happened once.

So? He always did have than tendency., though out his life.
Where does he find the time when not groping little girls and sniffing women?

Where does Trump find the time when he's not grabbing someone by the *****, and trying to force his tongue down their throat.

Of the two senile idiots who have running, Biden is by far the less dangerous.

I disagree.

With Trump, you know that what he says is what he, alone, thinks.

With Biden, you don't know WHAT he thinks, because he is just spouting what he's told to spout...and screwing it up, anyway. And you don't know WHAT the people telling him what to say really think about anything.

Biden is a puppet and that is very much more dangerous than Trump.

---------------

I see at least one has already shot the messenger so I provided another source below. Interestingly enough, I haven't been able to find a leftist news source who is carrying this story when in fact, they are obligated to report on Biden truthfully.
Joe Biden, who really did say the above, keeps proving his thought process is seriously amiss.

I see at least one has already shot the messenger so I provided another source below. Interestingly enough, I haven't been able to find a biased leftist news source who is carrying this story when in fact, they are obligated to report on Biden truthfully.
Joe Biden, who really did say the above, keeps proving his thought process is seriously amiss.
Of course. It's sad. I really don't think he's going to make it. My Dad is in the VA home and he started just like Joe.

Trump is as sharp as a tack. You simply have no use for his policies unlike his base.

Biden, OTOH, proves everyday that he is losing his marbles. The DNC knows it and does not care because Biden is simply a figurehead, a puppet.

Trump is as sharp as a tack. You simply have no use for his policies unlike his base.

Biden, OTOH, proves everyday that he is losing his marbles. The DNC knows it and does not care because Biden is simply a figurehead, a puppet.
He may as well be black the way they treat him. He and Bernie can talk about the good ole days

Back
Top Bottom