• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Not a parent

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
But if I had a kid who brought home a participation trophy, I’d piss on it & burn it right in front of them; then I’d tell them they suck. I miss the days when losers were losers. Participation trophies create sissies.

Did you not get enough gigs as a kid?

It doesn't get much more sissy than crying about participation trophies. Someone find a binky.

But if I had a kid who brought home a participation trophy, I’d piss on it & burn it right in front of them; then I’d tell them they suck. I miss the days when losers were losers. Participation trophies create sissies.

It's a good thing you aren't a parent.

But I wanted to give you one for making crappy threads.

Not getting any, so no kids, right

Doesn't it depend on what they are doing? If the challenge is trying your best at_______, then what is wrong with a participation trophy? Thinking about some of the competitiveness out there, I wonder what prize is worth it?

It doesn't get much more sissy than crying about participation trophies. Someone find a binky.

It's a good thing you aren't a parent.

But I wanted to give you one for making crappy threads.

Not getting any, so no kids, right

Doesn't it depend on what they are doing? If the challenge is trying your best at_______, then what is wrong with a participation trophy? Thinking about some of the competitiveness out there, I wonder what prize is worth it?

Dang, did hell just freeze over?

Clearly not a parent and if you were to become one...One truly horrible one!...You know the kind that your kid will spend tens of thousands in therapy to wash your memory off them.

Diving Mullah

Back
Top Bottom