• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

nostalgic wedding dresses

Only if they are.... ;)

Mmm. Maybe in the 1950s. ;) Anyone can wear white nowadays. Not too many are going to bust a gasket about it.

Mmm. Maybe in the 1950s. ;) Anyone can wear white nowadays. Not too many are going to bust a gasket about it.

I know. I was just being facetious. :)

virginity doesnt equal innocence l think

Well, some people think that if they give "oral" sex, that they haven't had sex. I guess their virginities might still be intact, but I wouldn't exactly call them "innocent" either. :mrgreen: I think there are a lot more important things to think about when it comes to marriage anyway.

l mean weddign dresses shouldnt be too dressy or low cut

A friend of mine from high school chose a beautiful dress that suited her to perfection.

However, the wedding almost didn't happen when the groom caught site of how the neckline was cut. A deep, deep V almost down to her waist in the satin, but with lace inserted. He was not happy with that.

A quick compromise was reached with the insertion of a white napkin from the reception tables. :lol:

A friend of mine from high school chose a beautiful dress that suited her to perfection.

However, the wedding almost didn't happen when the groom caught site of how the neckline was cut. A deep, deep V almost down to her waist in the satin, but with lace inserted. He was not happy with that.

A quick compromise was reached with the insertion of a white napkin from the reception tables. :lol:
haha:lol:

Well, some people think that if they give "oral" sex, that they haven't had sex. I guess their virginities might still be intact, but I wouldn't exactly call them "innocent" either. :mrgreen: I think there are a lot more important things to think about when it comes to marriage anyway.

I think true innocence is incredibly rare in a bride these days....and probably those days too. ;)

I think true innocence is incredibly rare in a bride these days....and probably those days too. ;)

I don't really think that not having sex relates to "innocence." I think it's a misnomer. You can be a terrible rotten person and be a virgin. As a matter of fact, that could BE the reason why someone is still a virgin! :lol:

Another point, does that mean after you have sex ONE time, your "innocence" is lost? The whole concept is silly and for those who lack maturity and for those who are insecure IMO.

IMO, the ones who TRULY are innocent are newborns and very young children. They are the ONLY ones who have committed no sins, if you want to look at it from a religious perspective.

To me, this one is way too sexy. It's like you're saying "Just take me right here on the flower-petaled aisle....and - hey you! - why don't you join us?"

sexy-wedding-dress-mermaid-style.jpg

I like it a lot, but I probably wouldn't wear it to my wedding. Or would I? :2razz:

Back
Top Bottom