• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Norwegian Woman Videotaped Being Beheaded by Muslim Men had Shared Multicultural Video Online

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Maren Ueland of Norway and friend Louisa Jesperson of Denmark were captured while backpacking through Morocco, by at least 13 Moroccan Muslim men. The men declared the pretty blonde European women to be abominations against Allah, and videotaped themselves torturing and beheading the women. Ueland was 28, Jespersen 24.

Remarkably, in 2015, Maren Ueland shared a video on social media warning of the dangers of judging others by their appearance. The video depicts a blonde woman walking with her blonde daughter, when a Muslim man with long beard and traditional clothing approaches. The blonde mother eyes him suspiciously, before a group of undercover police officers rushes towards him. It turns out the police officers were really after a white guy in a suit, who they tackle and handcuff I guess the makers of the video decided white guys wearing suits are OK for being judged by their appearance.

Du1dVjxU0AMxUgk

Du1dVLXVsAUY3Wg

Here's the YouTube video Ueland watched, shared, and was unfortunately influenced by-

https://www.news.com.au/travel/trav...o/news-story/cb8d0318432609d83a5da743c025ab27

So a woman murdered in Morocco means somehow that we all should judge people by their appearance in every day life? What do these two things have to do with each other? As usual, I'm not sure you have anything of substance to say.

Last edited:
Terrible and tragic story. A most horrific way to die.

What does this prove to you, Truth? Why does this story interest you enough to post it here?

So a woman murdered in Morocco means somehow that we all should judge people by their appearance in every day life?

No, but is it possible that Ueland was influenced by propaganda which left her vulnerable to the realities of traveling to a Muslim country? I'm constantly told by liberals that I shouldn't present these types of stories, because they may cast Muslims in a negative light. But if you guys successfully censor the internet of such stories, won't we end up with more dead people who were only given fuzzy affirmations about Muslim countries and cultures?

As usual, I'm not sure you have anything of substance to say.

And as usual, I'm left perplexed by the number of likes you've received for your asinine commentary on DP.

I was listen to some details of this horrific incident earlier.

Just beyond awful.

Uncensored images of the severed and partially severed heads of two Scandinavian tourists murdered in the Moroccan mountains have been plastered all over the Facebook page of one of their grieving mothers.
I just can't....

Animals.

What does this prove to you, Truth? Why does this story interest you enough to post it here?

This was preventable MiddleG. THAT is what I want people to know. These two young women were probably great people, and unfortunately very trusting. I'm tired of good people dying at the hands of degenerates, because everyone lied to them their whole lives. In the USA, we see the impact of building social justice fairytales into K-12 education- college students who can't compete in STEM subjects, but can recite unscientific theories like the patriarchal oppression of women, and institutionalized racism. They become snowflakes who believe they're supposed to fight natural self preservation instincts, in order to prove their mettle.

It's the weekend where expression of obsessions runs up to greater form (the cycle being easily discernible in this case).

IS acolytes being prone to murder becoming news all of a sudden.

IOW any tragedy will serve for exploitation.

Maren Ueland of Norway and friend Louisa Jesperson of Denmark were captured while backpacking through Morocco, by at least 13 Moroccan Muslim men. The men declared the pretty blonde European women to be abominations against Allah, and videotaped themselves torturing and beheading the women. Ueland was 28, Jespersen 24.

Remarkably, in 2015, Maren Ueland shared a video on social media warning of the dangers of judging others by their appearance. The video depicts a blonde woman walking with her blonde daughter, when a Muslim man with long beard and traditional clothing approaches. The blonde mother eyes him suspiciously, before a group of undercover police officers rushes towards him. It turns out the police officers were really after a white guy in a suit, who they tackle and handcuff I guess the makers of the video decided white guys wearing suits are OK for being judged by their appearance.

Du1dVjxU0AMxUgk

Du1dVLXVsAUY3Wg

Here's the YouTube video Ueland watched, shared, and was unfortunately influenced by-

https://www.news.com.au/travel/trav...o/news-story/cb8d0318432609d83a5da743c025ab27

i take two questions from this.

What kind of idiot goes back packing in these countries? And:

Why should we allow people following a religion that condones, even encourages, this type of behavior, in our country?

~..........................And as usual, I'm left perplexed by the number of likes you've received for your asinine commentary on DP.
any post is worthy of a like, when it addresses your disgusting behaviour of constantly exploiting human tragedy in pursuit of your bigoted agenda.

So a woman murdered in Morocco means somehow that we all should judge people by their appearance in every day life? What do these two things have to do with each other? As usual, I'm not sure you have anything of substance to say.

When any specific group or sect pronounce an intent and act on it that is deemed dangerous or cruel they are inherently labeled as dangerous and cruel. Male Middle Eastern Muslims have created this impression of their own doing and regardless of the innocence of any of them they will be forced to deal with this reality on the whole. Individuals can work to change it for themselves but there it is.

Allah has brought this onto them.....Deal with it.

When any specific group or sect pronounce an intent and act on it that is deemed dangerous or cruel they are inherently labeled as dangerous and cruel. Male Middle Eastern Muslims have created this impression of their own doing and regardless of the innocence of any of them they will be forced to deal with this reality on the whole. Individuals can work to change it for themselves but there it is.

Allah has brought this onto them.....Deal with it.

White men have committed some of the most heinous crimes in history, including the holocaust. You are now personally responsible for all of the crimes of white men, because that's how this works now apparently.

Or you could cut your prejudice and recognize that everyone is an individual responsible for their own actions, not the arbitrary groups you decide to put them in.

No, but is it possible that Ueland was influenced by propaganda which left her vulnerable to the realities of traveling to a Muslim country? I'm constantly told by liberals that I shouldn't present these types of stories, because they may cast Muslims in a negative light. But if you guys successfully censor the internet of such stories, won't we end up with more dead people who were only given fuzzy affirmations about Muslim countries and cultures?

And as usual, I'm left perplexed by the number of likes you've received for your asinine commentary on DP.

Censor the internet because we're calling you out on your bull****? You're such a drama queen in everything you write.

White men have committed some of the most heinous crimes in history, including the holocaust. You are now personally responsible for all of the crimes of white men, because that's how this works now apparently.

Or you could cut your prejudice and recognize that everyone is an individual responsible for their own actions, not the arbitrary groups you decide to put them in.

Censor the internet because we're calling you out on your bull****? You're such a drama queen in everything you write.

And the "White Men" rose up and stopped it with force from happening and acted to make sure it never did again....where are the angry Muslim man army fighting?

And the "White Men" rose up and stopped it with force from happening and acted to make sure it never did again....where are the angry Muslim man army fighting?

What? White men rose up to prevent all violence from white men occurring? When the he'll did that happen and why hasn't the violence stopped? You're personally responsible for every murder a white man commits, because we live in your dystopian dream society where race and gender group people's guilt together.

These poor women.They will never get to experience the wonderful beauty of having an abortion or marrying a member of the same sex.Such senseless killings.

What kind of idiot goes back packing in these countries?
And:

Why should we allow people following a religion that condones, even encourages, this type of behavior, in our country?

Once more, someone who puffs themselves up as being a super-patriot turns out to actually despise the most fundamental ideals of our country.

And as might be predicted, that bit of unAmerican swill also contains a huge measure of hypocrisy, since its spewer (that would be you) would never think to suggest we ban Christianity because some Christians are evil people (or because of the nearly two millenia of warring, torturing, and killing in the name of "Jesus").

This was preventable MiddleG. THAT is what I want people to know. These two young women were probably great people, and unfortunately very trusting. I'm tired of good people dying at the hands of degenerates, because everyone lied to them their whole lives. In the USA, we see the impact of building social justice fairytales into K-12 education- college students who can't compete in STEM subjects, but can recite unscientific theories like the patriarchal oppression of women, and institutionalized racism. They become snowflakes who believe they're supposed to fight natural self preservation instincts, in order to prove their mettle.

I see you've decided to take a break from spewing anti-semitic bull**** about "ZOG" to spew hatred about Muslims. Your entire thread is nothing more than you desperately attempting to exploit the deaths of these woman to justify your own despicable agenda.

Yep, it happens all the time. Like in Charlottesville, where a degenerate thug murdered a young woman. Oh wait.....the killer was one of your pals.

What? White men rose up to prevent all violence from white men occurring? When the he'll did that happen and why hasn't the violence stopped? You're personally responsible for every murder a white man commits, because we live in your dystopian dream society where race and gender group people's guilt together.

Your initial goalpost was the holocaust...so I focused on that. Perhaps you would like to shift it to "ALL Men" now?

What kind of idiot goes back packing in these countries? And:

Should we ban all Christians from coming to the United States because of the actions of the Lord's Resistance Army? Or those in the past of Spanish fascists and paramilitaries across Europe who used religion as an excuse to collaborate with the Nazis and persecute their neighbors?

Intervening in Syria and Iraq:
Seal of Combined Joint Task Force – Operation Inherent Resolve.svg CJTF–OIR
United States (also intervening in Libya and Cameroon)[1]
Australia[2][3]
Canada (2014–17)[4]
Belgium (2014–17)[5]
Denmark[6][7][8]
Sweden[9]
France[10][11]
Germany[12][13][14]
Italy[15][16]
Norway(2014–)[17]
Turkey (2014–17)[18][19]
Netherlands[20][21]
Jordan[22]
Morocco (2014–16)[23][24][25][26]
Spain[27]
United Kingdom[28][29][30]

Iran[31]

Intervening in Syria only:

Russia
Saudi Arabia (2014–16)
Bahrain (2014–16)
United Arab Emirates (2014–16)
Support:

Military aid:[hide]
Albania[32]
Bosnia[33]
Romania
Bulgaria[34]
Croatia[35]
Cyprus[36]
Czech Republic[37]
Estonia[37]
Canada[37]
Greece[38]
Hungary[37]
India[39]
Italy[40][41]
Kuwait[42]
Lebanon[37]
NATO
Pakistan[43]
Philippines
Singapore[44]
Unnamed Middle Eastern countries[45]
Unnamed Eastern European countries[45][46]
Humanitarian aid:[hide]
European Union
Austria[37]
Indonesia
Ireland[37]
Japan[37]
Luxembourg[37]
New Zealand[37]
Poland[47]
Slovakia[48]
Slovenia[49]
South Korea[37]
Sweden[50]
Intelligence aid:[hide]
Israel[51]
RSII coalition:
Russia Russia (airstrikes)[52][53][54][55][56]
Syria
Iran[57]
Iraq
Iraqi Shia militias (see below)
Hezbollah[58][59]

Egyptian-led
intervention:
(in Libya)
Egypt
Libya
Nigerian-led
intervention:
(Boko Haram joined ISIL in 2015)
Nigeria
Cameroon
Chad
Niger
Benin
United States
See also: American military intervention

Algeria[62]

Islamic Military
Alliance:[hide]
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Benin
Chad
Comoros
Cote d'Ivoire
Djibouti
Egypt
Gabon
Guinea
Jordan
Kuwait
Lebanon
Libya
Maldives
Mali
Malaysia
Morocco
Mauritania
Niger
Nigeria
Pakistan
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Senegal
Sierra Leone
Somalia
Sudan
Turkey
Togo
Tunisia
United Arab Emirates
Yemen

Does that answer your question?

Should we ban all Christians from coming to the United States because of the actions of the Lord's Resistance Army? Or those in the past of Spanish fascists and paramilitaries across Europe who used religion as an excuse to collaborate with the Nazis and persecute their neighbors?

Your post answers neither of my questions.

But to answer yours, I think we should thoroughly vet everybody coming here, and monitor those who decide to stay illegally. If it takes 10 years, so be it.

Intervening in Syria and Iraq:
Seal of Combined Joint Task Force – Operation Inherent Resolve.svg CJTF–OIR
United States (also intervening in Libya and Cameroon)[1]
Australia[2][3]
Canada (2014–17)[4]
Belgium (2014–17)[5]
Denmark[6][7][8]
Sweden[9]
France[10][11]
Germany[12][13][14]
Italy[15][16]
Norway(2014–)[17]
Turkey (2014–17)[18][19]
Netherlands[20][21]
Jordan[22]
Morocco (2014–16)[23][24][25][26]
Spain[27]
United Kingdom[28][29][30]

Iran[31]

Intervening in Syria only:

Russia
Saudi Arabia (2014–16)
Bahrain (2014–16)
United Arab Emirates (2014–16)
Support:

Military aid:[hide]
Albania[32]
Bosnia[33]
Romania
Bulgaria[34]
Croatia[35]
Cyprus[36]
Czech Republic[37]
Estonia[37]
Canada[37]
Greece[38]
Hungary[37]
India[39]
Italy[40][41]
Kuwait[42]
Lebanon[37]
NATO
Pakistan[43]
Philippines
Singapore[44]
Unnamed Middle Eastern countries[45]
Unnamed Eastern European countries[45][46]
Humanitarian aid:[hide]
European Union
Austria[37]
Indonesia
Ireland[37]
Japan[37]
Luxembourg[37]
New Zealand[37]
Poland[47]
Slovakia[48]
Slovenia[49]
South Korea[37]
Sweden[50]
Intelligence aid:[hide]
Israel[51]
RSII coalition:
Russia Russia (airstrikes)[52][53][54][55][56]
Syria
Iran[57]
Iraq
Iraqi Shia militias (see below)
Hezbollah[58][59]

Egyptian-led
intervention:
(in Libya)
Egypt
Libya
Nigerian-led
intervention:
(Boko Haram joined ISIL in 2015)
Nigeria
Cameroon
Chad
Niger
Benin
United States
See also: American military intervention

Algeria[62]

Islamic Military
Alliance:[hide]
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Benin
Chad
Comoros
Cote d'Ivoire
Djibouti
Egypt
Gabon
Guinea
Jordan
Kuwait
Lebanon
Libya
Maldives
Mali
Malaysia
Morocco
Mauritania
Niger
Nigeria
Pakistan
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Senegal
Sierra Leone
Somalia
Sudan
Turkey
Togo
Tunisia
United Arab Emirates
Yemen

Does that answer your question?

In a word, no. Unless all of those interventions were carried out by white men alone.

Did you know that a woman in the US armed forces is more likely to be raped by her fellow soldiers than killed by enemy action? Such male violence!

Last edited:
Your post answers neither of my questions.

But to answer yours, I think we should thoroughly vet everybody coming here, and monitor those who decide to stay illegally. If it takes 10 years, so be it.

Actually, it absolutely does answer your question. It is applying the exact same "standard" you are using towards Muslims. After all, if we don't want people of a certain religion because of the actions of a dozen guys in Morocco, clearly we shouldn't be taking any Christians because of the exact same premise.

Years ago, people used to ask "where are the muslims standing up to say 'not in my name'" and pictures were posted of muslim protesters. Then it was asked where are the muslims fighting on the ground against terror groups and they were pointed out. (One notable event occurred when an American book broadcast put a UK muslim secret agent in jeopardy in the ME)
Now we see asking for a muslim man army?

What is acknowledged is that not enough muslims have joined the UK armed forces, not enough muslims have joined the police - especially in comparison with those who went to the ME but don't keep asking for things when they already exist.

Your initial goalpost was the holocaust...so I focused on that. Perhaps you would like to shift it to "ALL Men" now?

Nope. My initial goal post was all crimes of all white men, because you stated we're all personally responsible for the crimes of our race, religion and gender. Are you backing away from that ridiculously stupid position or are you ready to defend it?

Death by gunfire is very preventible. Wanna go down that road, Truth? Because if it's the truth you're after, then you're going to have to dig much deeper. I can bet you that many Moroccan Muslims were desisted by the actions of these rogue men.

Back
Top Bottom