• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Northam a racist?

So be it....35 years ago seems like a like time....I'm judging him by what he has done lately

So anyone with a bad past history should not be held accountable today?

So be it....35 years ago seems like a like time....I'm judging him by what he has done lately

he was in blackface with a KKK member by his side.. holy ****, I have heard some of you want to persecute descendants of people for **** that happened 60-240 years ago with some of your opinions! about STATUES for gods sake!

crucify this SOB!! people that want to preserve history aren't real racists.. THIS guy not long ago WAS A REAL RACIST!

and where are all the thought police i hear on here EVERY day?? HE IS GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT!!

Last edited:
It is idiotic to pretend that Trump supported the KKK and Neo Nazis.

When you have a majority of media outlets repeating that lie over and over it is not only idiotic, but it is evil.

Kavanaugh was a total asshole then.....and now....Northam has evolved
Northam may have evolved, but no way in our current hypersensitive society is his governorship going to survive. I give him through the weekend, at most, before he steps down.

If the pic had come out before or during the election, we would have been stuck with Gillespie. Now we’ll have Lieutenant Governor Fairfax instead.

So anyone with a bad past history should not be held accountable today?

One stupid photo is bad history?...Sorry I'm not going to shame him because some far right web site dug this up...Try again...Give it up...He is NOT resigning

he was in blackface with a KKK member by his side.. holy ****, I have heard some of you want to persecute descendants of people for **** that happened 60-240 years ago with some of your opinions! about STATUES for gods sake!

crucify this SOB!! people that want to preserve history aren't real racists.. THIS guy not long ago WAS A REAL RACIST!

and where are all the thought police i hear on here EVERY day?? HE IS GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT!!

He has apologized...Unlike that Bigoted assholes that want to keep these Confederate statues up....

https://www.wavy.com/news/local-new...ansman-costume-person-in-blackface/1745954005

Va's governor caught some heat over his comments about allowing moms to abort/kill newborns, whom may ot may not be viable earlier this week. Well it now appears the Democratic governor is caught up in a little black face racism. He is being identified as the person allegedly in blackface in a 1984 medical school yearbook. Will he be given a free pass on this alleged youthful indescresion or will be forced out of office?

Youthful? He was 25. It's not high school yearbook, at least that's what I've heard.

...Will he be given a free pass on this alleged youthful indescresion or will be forced out of office?

I don't believe he'll get a pass and rightly so. He was 25, not so youthful...

I don't believe he'll get a pass and rightly so. He was 25, not so youthful...

If he resigns it will only embolden the Right Wing muck rakkers that dug this dumb photo up...He should apologize and move on

Last edited:
If he resigns it will only embolden the Right Wing muck rakkers that dug this dumb photo up...He should apologize and move on

LOL, "dug this dumb photo up"! Like it was hiding in a vault with Obama's photo sidling up to Louis Farrakhan.

One stupid photo is bad history?...Sorry I'm not going to shame him because some far right web site dug this up...Try again...Give it up...He is NOT resigning

And you know that for sure? How?

VERIFIED...via PHOTOS.

As opposed to the BLASEY-FORD BULL****.

Ford GoFundMe.jpg

I don't think so, esp. given that he'd be...

A. Acting on principle. It's completely foreign to conservatives.
B. Putting a very well qualified young black man into the office.

https://www.wavy.com/news/local-new...ansman-costume-person-in-blackface/1745954005

Va's governor caught some heat over his comments about allowing moms to abort/kill newborns, whom may ot may not be viable earlier this week. Well it now appears the Democratic governor is caught up in a little black face racism. He is being identified as the person allegedly in blackface in a 1984 medical school yearbook. Will he be given a free pass on this alleged youthful indescresion or will be forced out of office?

I don't know if he is or isn't. I'm not so sure we should be holding someone accountable for something he did 35 years ago as a youth in college. I don't really know anything about Northam outside he is the governor of Virginia. People change over time.

Was there anything in Northam's actions and talk over the last 20 years that indicated racist? I know when I was in my lower 20's I did a lot of things then I wouldn't even think of doing today. Also my politics and thinking has change immensely.

This is something for the people of Virginia to decide.

And you know that for sure? How?

He hasn't yet...and he shouldn't......It will only encourage these Right Wing assholes to dig up more non sense from the past..They are the enemy and Blue State America should never forget that

I thought about this, my view is that he simply must resign no ifs ands or buts

I listen to the leader of the NAACP and he brought up some very good points.

It would be one thing if he brought this up early in his campaign and dealt with it and give the voters and supporters enough information so that they can make an informed decision about but he didn't do that. He asked everyone to give him the time to rebuild their trust while the first thing you must do in order to achieve any trust is to resign and deal with it afterwards. He's got to go

Also though I'm pro-choice I am absolutely against late-term abortions, unless the mother is life is threatened, and if I understand the talk about him correctly he's for it I cannot support him on that issue either

We said it wasn't relevant, because it was a lie.

This? Gonna be kinda tough lying y'alls way out of this one. :lamo

The Leftist double standard isn't even going work.

Many on the left are asking him to resign including myself

Back
Top Bottom