• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Northam a racist?

https://www.wavy.com/news/local-new...ansman-costume-person-in-blackface/1745954005

Va's governor caught some heat over his comments about allowing moms to abort/kill newborns, whom may ot may not be viable earlier this week. Well it now appears the Democratic governor is caught up in a little black face racism. He is being identified as the person allegedly in blackface in a 1984 medical school yearbook. Will he be given a free pass on this alleged youthful indescresion or will be forced out of office?

He should go, period.

https://www.wavy.com/news/local-new...ansman-costume-person-in-blackface/1745954005

Va's governor caught some heat over his comments about allowing moms to abort/kill newborns, whom may ot may not be viable earlier this week. Well it now appears the Democratic governor is caught up in a little black face racism. He is being identified as the person allegedly in blackface in a 1984 medical school yearbook. Will he be given a free pass on this alleged youthful indescresion or will be forced out of office?

Like I said in another thread on this, it's got to be a hoax. No Democrat would ever do anything like this so, obviously, Trump conspired with Russia to photoshop this image into a fake yearbook and posted it on a fake blog. It just plain and simple didn't happen.

What's "laughyable" is watching the Leftists dance around, or go full crickets because one of their star players got caught ****ing up.

You never go full crickets.

What's laughable is you lying to yourself pretending that any leftists are actually doing that.

Really? You've got a POTUS in Trump who publicly supported the KKK and Neo Nazis, saying some are "very fine people", and you're worried about the stupid things a governor may have done as youth 40 years ago? SMH.

You just summed up your own hypocrisy in a single post.

But But But But Trump!!!!!!!!!

Liberals are sickening.

But But But But........TRUMP!

We said it wasn't relevant, because it was a lie.

This? Gonna be kinda tough lying y'alls way out of this one. :lamo

The Leftist double standard isn't even going work.

They will go full retard defending this guy.

Kavanaugh was a total asshole then.....and now....Northam has evolved

Nope. It does not matter what party this is not acceptable in 1984. He needs to go.

REMEMBER what they did to Kavanaugh over a pure she said/he said?! There were no pictures, no year book, no hard evidence. Think you'll see this on the nightly news? Will there be marches and protests outside the governor's mansion? With the Congressional Black Caucus, Al Sharpton and the NAACP demand a resignation?

Don't hold your breath

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/watch-ralph-northam-refuses-to-shake-his-black-opponents-hand/

Virginia Democrat governor Ralph Northam refused to shake the hand of his black opponent E.W. Jackson during a 2013 televised debate in the Virginia lieutenant governor’s race.

E.W. Jackson, his black opponent, said that Northam is “consistent” in his behavior, and not shaking his hand was just evidence of that. (READ: Fallout Continues From Ralph Northam’s Blackface Yearbook Photo).

“It was insulting, but, on the other hand, I thought it was consistent with the way he behaves. Because, this spot he’s been running, saying that I believe that a child born with birth defects is born that way because of their parents’ sin is just a damnable, palpable, despicable lie. I don’t believe that. I never said anything like that. And it’s that kind of dishonesty that, to me, says this is not the kind of person that needs to be holding state-wide office. Not shaking my hand really just confirmed that,” E.W. Jackson said in an interview on WMAL’s Mornings on the Mall.

REMEMBER what they did to Kavanaugh over a pure she said/he said?! There were no pictures, no year book, no hard evidence. Think you'll see this on the nightly news? Will there be marches and protests outside the governor's mansion? With the Congressional Black Caucus, Al Sharpton and the NAACP demand a resignation?

Don't hold your breath

I'm not so sure this time. How does anyone square the immediate cries to fire Meghan Kelly for merely talking about blackface (back in the day) and actually seeing the Governor of the state of Virginia dressed IN blackface, with a KKK klansman kicker?
Thing is, Northam CHOSE the photo for his page. He was graduating MEDICAL SCHOOL!

Really? You've got a POTUS in Trump who publicly supported the KKK and Neo Nazis, saying some are "very fine people", and you're worried about the stupid things a governor may have done as youth 40 years ago? SMH.

It is idiotic to pretend that Trump supported the KKK and Neo Nazis.

I'm going to wait 24 - 48 hours, to see what the other 1/2 of the story is, thanks.

I simply refuse to believe the 'news' (political propaganda) media anymore to form an immediate and emotionally based reaction.

Yawn. That's not what you were claiming would happen.

Why lie to yourself like that?

Northam is one of y'alls big midterm wins y'all been blue wavin' about. :lamo

Laughyable indeed!

Northam is one of y'alls big midterm wins y'all been blue wavin' about. :lamo

Laughyable indeed!

Justin Faifax is waiting in the wings.....Your glee will be short lived...Try again

Nope. It does not matter what party this is not acceptable in 1984. He needs to go.

His policy as Gov does not reflect the idiot picture from 35 years ago...Still Justin Faifax will be more than adequate replacement

His policy as Gov does not reflect the idiot picture from 35 years ago...Still Justin Faifax will be more than adequate replacement

His policy now is not the issue. His past is

Back
Top Bottom