• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Northam’s Longevity

Northam’s Tenure

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is not one single solitary witness claiming that either of the two people in that picture was definately him. A number of classmates including an African American have come forward saying they don't believe that is a picture of him. Show me one person willing to take and pass a lie detector test who will testify to that being Northam in the picture.
Then it was probably a mistake for him to initially admit that it was him.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Since Democrats have abandoned him, perhaps Northam should change his party affiliation to Republican.

That's the party that accepts KKK apologists and sexual assaulters, so yes, switching to Republican just might save Northam's political career.

Then it was probably a mistake for him to initially admit that it was him.

Yes, I'd say so. That's really the only question. Was he thinking that it was a different picture? Had he seen the picture at the time? At a minimum, there are more questions that need to be answered before we can make an accurate judgment.

I'm curious, which is worse? Dressing up in black face or being ok with killing babies in the womb?

Back
Top Bottom