• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

North Korean Kim orders public executions of six people over high class sex ring. is he Targeting US

is he Targeting USA puritans - moralists ?

• Yes he is

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
North Korean Kim orders public executions of six people over high class sex ring. is he Targeting USA puritans - moralists ? one for sure Kim wants to keep all hot prostitutes for himself

SIX people are set to be executed in North Korea for their involvement in a high-class prostitution ring which sold sex with top university students in karaoke bars and baths.
North Korea news: Kim orders public executions of six people over high-class sex ring | World | News | Express.co.uk

Distraction for when Putin's troops wipe out the protesters in Minsk.

Sounds like a case of someone pissing off the wrong person.

North Korea is not the kind of place where something like this goes unnoticed.

HOWEVER I could be wrong.

People seem to have more latitude, I want to say “seem“ in the loosest context because it would appear from videos I’ve watched, people seem to have more latitude to move around and engage in leisure in a way it didn’t seem was possible even 10 years ago.

But as with everything that comes out of North Korea (And the Daily Express for that matter), take it with a pinch of salt.

Distraction for when Putin's troops wipe out the protesters in Minsk.

Countering hybrid warfare

We can find allusions to hybrid warfare in the section regarding characteristics of the current military and political landscape in Belarus's neighbourhood (Chapter 3). The new Military Doctrine mentions certain attempts by state actors to interfere in the internal affairs of individual countries, including European ones.

According to the text, such attempts have provoked internal armed conflicts with large-scale use of military force, including both traditional and guerilla (partisan or terrorist) warfare. Use of information-psychological warfare for aggressive purposes becomes a threat in such types of conflicts.

This section undoubtedly alludes to the practical application of so called “hybrid warfare methods” or the “Gerasimov doctrine” by Russia Armed Forces during the Russia-Ukraine conflict. Andrej Raŭkoŭ, Minister of Defence, has even claimed that the Belarus Armed Forces have been studying the experience of their Ukrainian counterparts in counteracting hybrid warfare in the Donbass.

the Belarusian Armed Forces have been conducting exercises in preventing a Donbass-like hybrid scenario

What's more, since the Russia-Ukraine conflict, the Belarusian Armed Forces have been conducting exercises in preventing a Donbass-like hybrid scenario during almost every large-scale military drill or sudden combat readiness check.

Belarusian officials have decided to avoid the notion of “hybrid warfare” in spite of an announcement from former State Secretary of the Security Council Aliaksandr Miažujeŭ, possibly not to annoy Minsk's Eastern ally. Nevertheless, the new Military Doctrine does use the term “internal armed conflict” in this respect. Belarus’s New Military Doctrine: What’s the Message? | BelarusDigest

High-class sex rings cater to the moralists in the GOP. Long live FREEDOM in BELARUS.

What does this have to do with the US, or Russia, or Belarus, or the Ukraine?

The article doesn't mention Puritans once...

don't you think that there is a chance that the USA´s moralfags will support Kim´s hardcore approach to this issue ?

don't you think that there is a chance that the USA´s moralfags will support Kim´s hardcore approach to this issue ?

I literally have no idea what you are talking about... what is a moralfag?

What does this have to do with the US, or Russia, or Belarus, or the Ukraine?

You can generally expect him to hit at least one of those... this has almost nothing to do with anything. A new low.

I can guarantee the Qanon followers will support Kim.
Because Trump is "in love" with Kim, the Q troops will interpret this as another victory in Trump's alleged war against the deepstate pedophile elite.
I'll check the Q boards later, but I would bet money on this.

I can guarantee the Qanon followers will support Kim.
Because Trump is "in love" with Kim, the Q troops will interpret this as another victory in Trump's alleged war against the deepstate pedophile elite.
I'll check the Q boards later, but I would bet money on this.

who is Qanon ?

Even the most idiotic people on this forum no longer take you seriously Litwin.
Good job. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom