• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

North Korea supports Donald Trump

Unless someone can tell me what the NK people have to say on the topic, without being pressured, I am only slightly amused by this propaganda.

So, three thread on the same subject. Merge time. But, one would expect that the primo wall builder would support The Donald and his plan to create a DMZ right here in the bastion of liberty.

I was just pointing to further discussion.

So Putin and Kim Jong Un are supporting Trump. Perhaps this is a.subtle hint that Trump is not Presidential material.

Back
Top Bottom