• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

North Korea reportedly fires at South

Dont forget Bush 2 when the NK went nuclear

The NK's had this capability when Bush 43 was in office. You can imagine why they wouldn't have dared pull this BS with him at the helm? Can you? Because they knew Bush 43 wasn't like Clinton or Carter. They know Obama isn't like Bush 43.

Weakness invites aggressive actions, and in the New Webster's Dictionary, there is a photo of Obama beside the work "weak".

Have you noticed, he's only hostile to "bitter clingers", his true "enemies"... Republicans. Too bad he doesn't use that rhetoric on the world stage about real idiots. No. no, no... instead he bows and apologizes.

Obama the Hollow is the fantasy president of every despot. They dream of unics like him.

Last edited:
I think someone needs to off the leader of NK. When the next guy does the same ****, off him. And the next, and the next... until they get the message.

The NK's had this capability when Bush 43 was in office. You can imagine why they wouldn't have dared pull this BS with him at the helm? Can you? Because they knew Bush 43 wasn't like Clinton or Carter. They know Obama isn't like Bush 43.

Weakness invites aggressive actions, and in the New Webster's Dictionary, there is a photo of Obama beside the work "weak".

Have you noticed, he's only hostile to "bitter clingers", his true "enemies"... Republicans. Too bad he doesn't use that rhetoric on the world stage about real idiots. No. no, no... instead he bows and apologizes.

Obama the Hollow is the fantasy president of every despot. They dream of unics like him.

I think Bush would definitely apologize for an offense cause by the South.

Attachments

• USApologyCruiseMissiles.jpg
    USApologyCruiseMissiles.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 76
They know when to push. Clinton... now Carter II. When you have a weakling and apologist as president, it invites these scenarios.

I was wondering when the partisan shrills would start in.

I was wondering when the partisan shrills would start in.

Your partisan "shrillness" is exposed by not quoting the first person to bring it up.... Lord Tammerlain

What a steaming pant load of ****. :roll: We had the same problems and same approach when Bush 2 was in office and now it's weakness when Obama is in office? Give me a break.

The problem is Seoul would be leveled before NK got it's ass kicked along with thousands of American causalties on the DMZ. If you'd get your testosterone out of you ass you'd know that. Informed people that are aware of the situation do. Sometimes there is no good option and this is one of them.

Thank God we no longer have a president that goes head long into wars without thinking of the consequences. We are and will pay dearly for years to come for the stupidity of the Bush regime getting us involved in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Has anyone noticed the people that don't have their asses on the line or have ever been in the military are the first ones to call for military action? And they are usually right wingers.

Last edited:
Kim has a history of every few years breaking out his rusty little sabre and rattling it and watching the world fall all over themselves to buy him off. He has been doing it since the 90's. Hell his people are starving to death (not that he cares) and no way can he afford an actual war. Similar to his repeated nuclear threats my gueuss is this is a flash to show he is still relevant and dangerous and to get the world leaders to buy him off to back down. It has worked quite well to date.

If South Korea (and ultimately the world including China) is smart they would say nothing and launch an air attack and obliterate several of his military compounds and STILL say nothing. I highly doubt he has any desire to escalate. But at some point he needs to be bitch slapped and not paid off. It would serve EVERYONES interest including China for him to back down. China has no need for North Korea. All they represent is a pin sized pain in their ass.

This isnt about Bush, Obama, the dems, or republicans. Bush did the same thing that Clinton did...paid off North Korea to not develop more nuclear technology (which he did anyway). This is Kim being Il

What a steaming pant load of ****. :roll: We had the same problems and same approach when Bush 2 was in office and now it's weakness when Obama is in office? Give me a break.

The problem is Seoul would be leveled before NK got it's ass kicked along with thousands of American causalties on the DMZ. If you'd get your testosterone out of you ass you'd know that. Informed people that are aware of the situation do. Sometimes there is no good option and this is one of them.

Thank God we no longer have a president that goes head long into wars without thinking of the consequences. We are and will pay dearly for years to come for the stupidity of the Bush regime getting us involved in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Has anyone noticed the people that don't have their asses on the line or have ever been in the military are the first ones to call for military action? And they are usually right wingers.

Written like a true liberal. LOL

Funny how when we put a panzy in office, the whole world starts squawking. China won't discuss North Korea with us. Russia won't side with us against Iran. Our enemies meet openly and proddingly with Venezuela, Cuba, etc., make all sorts of deals in our face.

The world laughs at Obama. He is the kid that gets stuffed in the trash can and has his lunch money stolen every day.

Last edited:
Doesn't count. He was a republican. :mrgreen:

And on key, there goes the typical leftist partisan bull**** rhetoric as well. I suppose he WASNT "going nuclear" while Clinton was paying him off in the 90's.

And on key, there goes the typical leftist partisan bull**** rhetoric as well. I suppose he WASNT "going nuclear" while Clinton was paying him off in the 90's.

Don't mind him. He still thinks tax increases will be used toward the national debt.

Oh look... this thread turned into an uninformed partisan hackery ****fest.

I think I'll wait for a thread in the International section.

I think I'll wait for a thread in the International section.

It's just that when the real stuff happens, you have to let the adults handle it.

Here is what I don't understand--is how lightly people are taking this.

If United States was fired on by North Korea do you think it would be mentioned for about 10 minutes every hour on CNN OR do you think it would control every channel and we would be right inside North Koreas asshole so deep they would be crying piss out their eyes and shooting **** out their ears? Hmm I wonder.

The stock market is down today in many markets thanks in large part to this. This has already had an economical impact. You want to know the real and sad reason America hasn't done anything about these asshole the past 15+ years? is we are scared what China will do. You know what I say to that? **** China let China enter the war, let them cripple themselves so economically bad that they end up owing everyone else money. South Korea is one of our biggest allies and all we do is sit here and wait? Screw that. I don't like it, that isn't how we roll. We demolished 2 ****ing countries over a band of assholes crashing planes into our buildings, we can't once and for all take care of a problem that could be handled in a week if China stays the **** back? No I don't like it, and it makes me ashamed of our government and our military.

Let's get rid of these asshats, lets let the people of North Korea prosper as the people of South Korea have and lets get it going now.

That started with post 43 right here

-- I think I'll wait for a thread in the International section.

The threads may get merged and you're back to whether Obama fired on South Korea to start today's events or whether it was George Bush who killed North Korean babies and provoked it all.

Written like a true liberal. LOL

Funny how when we put a panzy in office, the whole world starts squawking. China won't discuss North Korea with us. Russia won't side with us against Iran. Our enemies meet openly and proddingly with Venezuela, Cuba, etc., make all sorts of deals in our face.

The world laughs at Obama. He is the kid that gets stuffed in the trash can and has his lunch money stolen every day.

Politics aside...you KNOW the frost is off the punkin when even Castro starts calling Obama a snake charmer...

Last edited:
Moderator's Warning:
Members should stay on the topic: North Korea's attack on part of South Korea.

Thank you.

That started with post 43 right here

True enough...but really...do you doubt the other partisan hacks wouldnt have chimed in on their own? they were falling all over themselves to make the connections.

The reality is every president, the UN, everyone has walked on eggshells when it came to dealing with North Korea. Cant hardly blame the guy when his actions have produced such positive results for him in the past.

Why do you people always got to make this about politics? This is about saying **** North Korea up their stupid ass. Are you people really this simple?

Why do you people always got to make this about politics? This is about saying **** North Korea up their stupid ass. Are you people really this simple?

I dont know....maybe they were inspired by other partisan assholes who routinely start partisan threads...and then bitch about partisan assholes. Just a thought...

I just love the headline....MSNBC titles it as "reportedly" as if maybe it didn't happen.....pfft!

j-mac

I just love the headline....MSNBC titles it as "reportedly" as if maybe it didn't happen.....pfft!

j-mac
isn't that what we want the media to say when they have not confirmed initial reports?

one thing that appears to be overlooked is that the south koreans may have fired first, during military exercises NK warned them not to conduct in disputed waters
it was reported that the south korean's initial shelling was not towards the NK border
again, reportedly

Back
Top Bottom