• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

North Korea reportedly fires at South

Well, the American people were absolutely pissed when Al-Queda was being harbored by the Tali-Ban and decided that they were just as guilty. I'm not sure your point addresses the realty. If Iran's funding goes to a terrorist organization to kill Americans, then that terrorist organization is merely a proxy for Iran's bidding.

But let's be real. "We the People" could care less about any soldier, Marine, sailor, or airman that died throughout the 90s due to terrorist activity until 9/11 and "We the People" wanted revenge for the death of civilians. "We the People" have been proven to be hypocrits, selfish, and plain mean to its military. "Support the Troop" came with criticisms, insults, political grandstanding, and accusations of evil acts by "We the People" ever since they demanded we go out and murder and slaughter, for them....not us.

We were dying and were ignored before 9/11.

Truth be told. You guys are expendable. Most likely you guys are the most expendable "productive" members in society. So no one cares about and it is what you signed up for. Don't blame or anything realize that it was what you wanted so don't be expecting a thanks.

Truth be told. You guys are expendable. Most likely you guys are the most expendable "productive" members in society. So no one cares about and it is what you signed up for. Don't blame or anything realize that it was what you wanted so don't be expecting a thanks.

I'm not the "We the People" pretending otherwise. This is exactly what I was talking about. We know the truth about ourselves despite the civilian world pretending different. I joined in 1992, well before this "Support theTroop" fad.

We know we are expendable. We don't expect a thanks nor want it. It's embarrassing. We do this for the excitment and the action. We do it for us. Not for the Budweiser commercials that salute the troops in order to boost sales. We don't care for the falsehoods that make civilians feel better about themselves when they want others to do their revenge killing. "Support the Troop" was a politician's tactic. If "We the People" weren't so stupid, the military would have handled Al-Queda before 9/11 when our intel systms were screaming about it but was ignored.

Case in point....before 9/11, military members were murdered abroad without a care. Our inventory across the branches were Vietnam vintage. Nobody gave a ****. But after 9/11, "We the People" decided that it would boost the anti-Bush campaign by pointing at our equipment. The Democratic Party couldn't fathom why our troops were without proper body armor and complete NBC suits as if we ever had it before.

Another case in point....at a time when troops need inexpensive body armor, 21st century equipment, and advanced local comm systems, "We the People" would rather spend the money on fantastical weaponry that have no place on our battle field. Cold War programs like the F-22 or next generational nuclear submarines are a gross unacceptable event. And when it comes down to cutting "military spending," do you think these programs routinely get cut or do you think the troop goes without body armor?

Another case in point.....where are the Audy Murphy's John Waynes, and Jimmy Stewarts of Hollywood? Where is the military experience in Washington? Today, Hollywood makes a mockery of military duty. If it's not Rambo shooting up an American town over how his government trained him to kill, it's an Oliver Stone film portraying the military as merciless murderers and destroyed souls. Today's Hollywood portrays the troop as a hapless victim of corporate greed that can't cope with combat. Tear jerker films that embarras the troops because it relies on sympathy for the poor ignorant fool that couldnt figure out how to be a noble civilian instead is what sells to "We the People." In Washngton our Commnader-in-Chiefs are those who run as far away as possible from military duty. Commander-in-Chief made sense when General Washington was President. And how about Roosevelt or Eisenhower? Kennedy? How about anybody that has any experience at all with the military to lead the most powerful and responsible military in history? Today we get draft dodgers, Air National Guardsmen on holiday, and confusion. There should be no wonder why they can't figure out where their roles, in regards to the battlefield, end. And "We the People" cheer Hollywood and D.C.

But let's introduce another truth. With education being a primary financial cut to fix government spending, our teachers are just as expendable, aren't they? The difference is that people will defend their teachers...eventually. Vietnam protestors made it fashionable to crap on the military and "Support the Troop" merely offers a cover as they criticize our every move in the media. This is the selfish, backwards, mean, "We the People" I'm talking about. We've become a nation that believes in stupid children and a military to be kicked about.

You seem proud of this.

Last edited:
I'm not the "We the People" pretending otherwise. This is exactly what I was talking about. We know the truth about ourselves despite the civilian world pretending different. I joined in 1992, well before this "Support theTroop" fad.

We know we are expendable. We don't expect a thanks nor want it. It's embarrassing. We do this for the excitment and the action. We do it for us. Not for the Budweiser commercials that salute the troops in order to boost sales. We don't care for the falsehoods that make civilians feel better about themselves when they want others to do their revenge killing. "Support the Troop" was a politician's tactic. If "We the People" weren't so stupid, the military would have handled Al-Queda before 9/11 when our intel systms were screaming about it but was ignored.

Case in point....before 9/11, military members were murdered abroad without a care. Our inventory across the branches were Vietnam vintage. Nobody gave a ****. But after 9/11, "We the People" decided that it would boost the anti-Bush campaign by pointing at our equipment. The Democratic Party couldn't fathom why our troops were without proper body armor and complete NBC suits as if we ever had it before.

Another case in point....at a time when troops need inexpensive body armor, 21st century equipment, and advanced local comm systems, "We the People" would rather spend the money on fantastical weaponry that have no place on our battle field. Cold War programs like the F-22 or next generational nuclear submarines are a gross unacceptable event. And when it comes down to cutting "military spending," do you think these programs routinely get cut or do you think the troop goes without body armor?

But let's introduce another truth. With education being a primary financial cut to fix government spending, our teachers are just as expendable. This is the selfish, backwards, mean, "We the People" I'm talking about.
So you would be Mr. Unico because you serve? LOL. The reason no one likes the military is because of the likes of you which make the majority of cannon fodder...er I mean military. I have watched and listended to enough veterans that yeah the majority want a thanks and expect it and they also expect people to open doors for them. The majority of soldiers walk around with an attitude that they are doing something exceptional. But no you guys are not all spec ops and even then most of them are bored straight. Why? Because the people do not want a war like you war mongers do. Its scary that you are in the position you are in but not surprising when the mentally elite are in the private sector or civie world. Rarely are the mentally elite in the military.

You cannot take out an organization that is multi national without the cooperation of other governments. And also its counter insurgency and terrorism that we need to focus on and not doing what the likes of you would want.

So you would be Mr. Unico because you serve? LOL.

Um..no. I'm just a military man with a job. It's you that has the inferiority complex.

The reason no one likes the military is because of the likes of you which make the majority of cannon fodder...er I mean military. I have watched and listended to enough veterans that yeah the majority want a thanks and expect it and they also expect people to open doors for them. The majority of soldiers walk around with an attitude that they are doing something exceptional. But no you guys are not all spec ops and even then most of them are bored straight. Why? Because the people do not want a war like you war mongers do. Its scary that you are in the position you are in but not surprising when the mentally elite are in the private sector or civie world. Rarely are the mentally elite in the military.

Anybody else seeing the inferiority complex? I merely called people's bluff about "Supporting the Troop" and you have done nothing but insult and tear down. Perhaps you have a cowardice streak that military life reminds you of too often? You obviously have the same old ax to grind.

You cannot take out an organization that is multi national without the cooperation of other governments. And also its counter insurgency and terrorism that we need to focus on and not doing what the likes of you would want.

Well, first of all, "we" wouldn't involve you so let's not pretend. And second, just what is it that you think I want? I have been quite clear that we can't do anything about a nuclear armed North Korea. Did you make the mistake of coming into this conversation to tear into the military and wound up getting caught with your head up your ass?

If you bothered to read what I said, I asked for evidence that Iranians have directly killed American Citizens or Soldiers, not whether they financed terrorists who end up killing our soldiers. You obviously can't meet your burden of proof, so just admit you're wrong.

What's the real difference? The western democracies all recognize accessories to the act, after the fact, and so on. Is Iran intended to escape justice because they only murder people indirectly? That's a parse too far.

Where is Msgt getting his information that Iraq is stable? lol

US May Be Overselling Iraq Diplomacy

From my experience. The same experience that has seen every pundit (you) wrong since 9/11.

Don't confuse what I stated with an argument you wish to have. Iraq is as stable as it was going to get. I have been quite clear about this. This was always the goal. This was always the result. Their forces have been built up enough to continue on their own. Their security forces are manned and trained. Their political system has the Shia, Kurds, and the Sunni talking.
Whether they fail or succeed is up to them and their culture. Not us.

You continue to make the mistake of clinging to media blurbs that focuses on what sells. No matter the pundit's whine, reality has always proven him wrong. In this regard, thepundit is quick to prove his ignorance and declare Iraq a failure no matter what happens even though it tok mighty France 70 years to get democracy right. But here you are willing to toss in the towed because Iraq's populated mess can't do it perfectly in 7? Foolish.

And by the way, why do you children insist on using your "lols?" Lack the ability to have a mature discussion?

:ws
So you would be Mr. Unico because you serve? LOL. The reason no one likes the military is because of the likes of you which make the majority of cannon fodder...er I mean military. I have watched and listended to enough veterans that yeah the majority want a thanks and expect it and they also expect people to open doors for them. The majority of soldiers walk around with an attitude that they are doing something exceptional. But no you guys are not all spec ops and even then most of them are bored straight. Why? Because the people do not want a war like you war mongers do. Its scary that you are in the position you are in but not surprising when the mentally elite are in the private sector or civie world. Rarely are the mentally elite in the military.

We need an unthank button for stupid ass post, to go with our thank button.:yt

Um..no. I'm just a military man with a job. It's you that has the inferiority complex.
Ok, private Dofus.....I mean Master Sarge Dofus.

Anybody else seeing the inferiority complex? I merely called people's bluff about "Supporting the Troop" and you have done nothing but insult and tear down. Perhaps you have a cowardice streak that military life reminds you of too often? You obviously have the same old ax to grind.
This is coming from the guy whose marines do not go into an area until all targets have been bombed by the air force. Oh and lets not forget you guys do not go up against people who would stand and fight like Russia, Germany, China. But no you go into nations with a military that is stuck in the 70s or 17th century. Very brave guys very brave.

Well, first of all, "we" wouldn't involve you so let's not pretend. And second, just what is it that you think I want? I have been quite clear that we can't do anything about a nuclear armed North Korea. Did you make the mistake of coming into this conversation to tear into the military and wound up getting caught with your head up your ass?
My head rests on my neck far from my ass. But lets not pretend you military grunts were born with your heads in your ass. And as you age it goes further into your ass. So lets not forget you pays your salary. The taxpayer does.

:ws

We need an unthank button for stupid ass post, to go with our thank button.:yt

It's nothing new. He constantly looks for ways to ridicule the military. He's mostly a character with a complex to dismiss.

This is coming from the guy whose marines do not go into an area until all targets have been bombed by the air force. Oh and lets not forget you guys do not go up against people who would stand and fight like Russia, Germany, China. But no you go into nations with a military that is stuck in the 70s or 17th century. Very brave guys very brave.

Enjoy the spectacle people. Children are entertaining aren't they?

First of all, immediate air support for Marines and soldiers comes from Marine, Army, and Navy air. The Air Force har largely been without a job in this "War in Terror."

And second of all, wars with Russia and China aren't necessary.

I appreciate your very mature attitude to subdue your internal inferiority complex and not insult. But this was a very ignorant and "doofus" post full of errors. I guess education is expendable.

My head rests on my neck far from my ass.

You are unaware of the roles of the military branches and completely in the dark as to their activities. I don't think you know where your ass is.

So lets not forget you pays your salary. The taxpayer does.

What an absolutely pointless thing to state. I pay taxes........ and serve. Surely you can do better than this to sooth your complex?

Last edited:
It's nothing new. He constantly looks for ways to ridicule the military. He's mostly a character with a complex to dismiss.

When i seen that post the first thing that came to mind was ****bird.;)

Enjoy the joke people. He's entertaining isn't he?

First of all, immediate air support for Marines and soldiers comes from Marine, Army, and Navy air. The Air Force har largely been without a job in this "War in Terror."

And second of all, wars with Russia and China aren't necessary.

I appreciate your very mature attitude to subdue your internal inferiority complex to inslut. But this was a very ignorant and "doofus" post full of errors.

You are unaware of the roles of the military branches and completely in the dark as to their activities. I don't think you know where your ass is.
Actually the best response is no response. My point was just to show YOUR immaturity in this discussion and you have. So ty and have a good one.

So you would be Mr. Unico because you serve?

Nowhere was that said or suggested in that post.

The reason no one likes the military is because of the likes of you which make the majority of cannon fodder...er I mean military.

It seems you are setting out to be deliberately ignorant, and from that I can only assume you are not an American, or that English is not your first language.

81% View U.S. Military Favorably This Veterans Day - Rasmussen Reports™

Actually the best response is no response. My point was just to show YOUR immaturity in this discussion and you have. So ty and have a good one.

Are you this separated from reailty? You've insulted and behaved absolutely pathetic for all to see. You've gotten no support for the ignorant things you stated and no back up for your erroneous understanding of the military? Do you really expect people not to be laughing at you?

I'm not even upset with you. I just want you to get professional help for your internal demons.

Last edited:
Americans are more capable of rising above the ignorant cowardly pundit than you think.

We will have to disagree on this. If US forces are used in NE Asia Obama will screw it up, and get Americans killed. Best not to fight when you have an incompetent leader.

Americans are more capable of rising above the ignorant cowardly pundit than you think.

We will have to disagree on this. If US forces are used in NE Asia Obama will screw it up, and get Americans killed. Best not to fight when you have an incompetent leader.

Well, every President since Clinton has been screwing up military matters. President Obama is just the current generation. Americans will get killed in a war with North Korea. But the difference is that we will have a strong military ally fighting along side us that will exceed our resolve.

When i seen that post the first thing that came to mind was ****bird.;)

Yeah, it's always best to wish him well and hope he gets his prescriptions re-filled before it's too late.

Yeah, it's always best to wish him well and hope he gets his prescriptions re-filled before it's too late.

mommy mommy mommy!!!!:boohoo::thumbdown

Wow so now you're resorting to name calling someone that is serving in our military? I've lost respect for your posts. Will probably just zip by them or put you on my ignore list.

You have no idea what you're talking about and couldn't be more wrong. If you want to stay out of combat the marines are NOT the branch to join.

My head rests on my neck far from my ass. But lets not pretend you military grunts were born with your heads in your ass. And as you age it goes further into your ass. So lets not forget you pays your salary. The taxpayer does.

What's with the bashing of the military? I know they're not all perfect as I served once but why this?

I think you need to look in the mirror young man.

Yup, you must be right. And with that our conversation comes to a conclusion. It was a pleasure meeting you.

You're damn right I'm right. I run two businesses soon to be three. If you think losing a customer is no big deal you don't have a clue about business. It's business 101 for God's sake!

I see you're copping out again. Par for the course.

You're damn right I'm right. I run two businesses soon to be three. If you think losing a customer is no big deal you don't have a clue about business. It's business 101 for God's sake!

I see you're copping out again. Par for the course.

I'm not willing to engage with you. I have nothing to gain by doing so. You have no insights of value. You have nothing to teach me. You have no information to share. You aren't even amusing. Bye.

I'm not willing to engage with you. I have nothing to gain by doing so. You have no insights of value. You have nothing to teach me. You have no information to share. You aren't even amusing. Bye.

Well if you can't play with the big boys it's time to leave.

Earlier I wrote a post about how pundits have gotten everything wrong since 9/11. I also made mention that people have a habit of assuming wisdom from a few media blurbs and then boldly stike out with erroneous conclusions no matter what others say....

justabubbu said:
we can rule out reunification of the koreas as china would lose both its physical buffer and control of a state now in its orbit
we can rule out china tolerating an assault on NK - Post 348.

MSgt said:
Considering how economically tied China and America are, it is in the interest of both that North Korea behave. China knows this and America knows this. – Post 353.

justabubbu said:
i see your post and recognize that other than insisting china will have to loosen civil rights (for God only knows what reason), you have posted NOTHING else specific which must be done to cause NK to change its ways, and absolutely nothing that the USA would be required to do to accomplish that end - Post 357.

MSgt said:
I believe I offerred exactly that. China is "allied" to North Korea. America is allied to South Korea. Neither America nor China is willing to engage in a proxy war over foolish North Korea. - Post 361.

MSgt said:
In regards to North Korea, their nuclear threats and occassional missile launches (bullying) affect the entire region with a nervous China incapable of disciplining them properly. You think a nuclear attack from North Korea is in China's best interest? Post 430.

Ocean City said:
Simply "carpet bombing" North Korea as soon as possible would inevitably lead to a World War III against China (fighting China in North Korea in the 50s didn't go to good for us) and that's something that should be considered with the most discretion and caution. Post 437.

Well, released today by dirty wikileaks and a traitor in an American embassy.....

Wikileaks cables reveal China 'ready to abandon North Korea'Leaked dispatches show Beijing is frustrated with military actions of 'spoiled child' and increasingly favours reunified Korea

"Rule out reunification," justabubba?
"Lead to WWIII against China," Ocean City?

Could it be that I have some greater resource to know what is going on? Maybe a crystal ball? Fellas, all I did was apply some book fed knowledge about culture and economy, used some military experience to conclude the likely tactical end, and then applied some good old fashioned common sense. Washington is full of think tanks that do quite the opposite. Critics, called pundits, usually toss out conclusions that are based largely on nothing. And this is why the ignorant lords of negativity have been wrong about everything since 9/11. Their "wisdom" is based on media headlines and assumptions.

In the future, maybe we can take this one more example and appreciate what I'm stating instead of defaulting to "nu-uh." I do not blow smoke up people's asses and I am always with background study. As I stated, China is not willing to damage economic ties to America over North Korea. They are as fed up as we are. And this is one more piece of evidence that substantiates the future call for an American/Chinese world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom