• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

North Korea Expands Long-Range Missile Base, Analysts Say

I am not deluding myself because what I was discussing what what a diplomatic option could look like, and it's something the South Koreans have been actively pursuing because they don't want war either. Your opinion is the minority one because no one is acting on taking that course of action yet, nor has any country planned air strikes in the time North Korea has been building its long range missiles. I wouldn't bet on their conscripted army turning tail and running either, and betting on that with soldiers' lives isn't something that should be taken lightly.

So far the diplomatic only approach has achieved a nuclear armed North Korea. Normally I am all for the diplomatic approach, but that is not always the best option. In this case we have a brutal leader who developed nuclear arms despite tough sanctions. That shows a drive. Add to that much rhetoric about killing people. North Korea was not taken seriously on any of those threats when they had no real means to make them happen. This not going to end well.

But hey only time will tell, but make no mistake Kim is not being friendly to anyone.

Please don't insult Kim Jong Un. He is one of trump's best friends. trump would NEVER cut off his personal supply of American luxuries. Just like he wouldn't do anything to upset his other best friends Putin and Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia.

So who cares if there are thousands of people in dying at the hands of these 3 dictators. It's more important to make sure trump and his 3 BFF are given $50 million penthouses, lots of weapons to kill innocent babies and of course loads and loads of American taxpayer money.
Yep; that's what the MSM talking heads have been feeding the fish.

And you folks have obviously been eating it up; hook, line and sinker!

I'll bet if some of you spent a minute and a half thinking about it, a few might actually figure out why a President (all presidents actually) sometimes must get in bed with unsavory characters.

This is not rocket surgery, girlfriend...Think outside the box for a change, Joan.

The Talking Heads won't like it very much, but you'll hold your own a little higher.

How do you propose we get that done?
Surely you jest?!

That was sarcasm my einsteinien inquisitor.

Wait, you do understand "sarcasm"; right?!

Back
Top Bottom