• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

North Korea editorial supports Trump

I bet Putin is also tiring of Trump's empty promises. The only ones still sucking it up are the die-hard's here.
I mean, who is not getting tired of his empty promises? He's busy blasting the head of the Republican Senate right now publicly. Trump's basically a bull in a china shop. He emerges from the destroyed shop and proceeds to immediately blame everyone else. It's almost comical if it were not the highest office in the land.

Funny I didn't get that at all.

This is what NK was so happy to hear from Trump back then:

What they actually got, was Trump doing just the opposite of what he said.

So all this is, is one of a thousand examples of how Trump talks nonsense, and can't be taken seriously. He lies and talks out of his ass, and while we all kind of cautiously took him seriously at first, none of us are that stupid now, including his own staff. Just in the news his own staff basically ignores most of what he says. How far we've come! We're growing as a nation!

You've got to be kidding. I can see the headline now on the front page of the NYT:

'Trump, first politician to renege on campaign promise!'

And how would they cover it if Trump did remove troops from S Korea?

'Trump May be a N Korean agent...on top of Already Being a Russian Agent, Mueller to Begin 2nd Investigation'

You've got to be kidding.
Why would I be kidding?
Trumped claimed he'd do one thing, then he did the opposite. Classic Trump.
You don't need to necro a thread to show this, you can do it basically every day, pulling his words from his tweets or interviews or WH press briefings.

I can see the headline now on the front page of the NYT:
'Trump, first politician to renege on campaign promise!' '

That would probably be the most positive headline Trump has seen in the entire presidency.

Psstt, Trump has outrageously negative headlines nearly every day, since he came into office, you don't have to imagine one!

You've got to be kidding. I can see the headline now on the front page of the NYT:

'Trump, first politician to renege on campaign promise!'

And how would they cover it if Trump did remove troops from S Korea?

'Trump May be a N Korean agent...on top of Already Being a Russian Agent, Mueller to Begin 2nd Investigation'

You do know that Russia is N. Korea's closet ally so Trump's threat to withdraw troops from the South goes right along with his attempted weakening of NATO. They are both on Putin's wish list.

You do know that Russia is N. Korea's closet ally so Trump's threat to withdraw troops from the South goes right along with his attempted weakening of NATO. They are both on Putin's wish list.

Well Putin's looking as though he won't be getting anything on his Wish List this year, isn't he? Did Trump play him for a fool?

Well Putin's looking as though he won't be getting anything on his Wish List this year, isn't he? Did Trump play him for a fool?

No thanks to Trump for that, Congress put the brakes on his plans to lift sanctions. Putin was a fool for thinking America is a dictatorship Russia is, that much is true. Still Trump has done much to weaken our standing in the world, which must please Putin.

Why would I be kidding?
Trumped claimed he'd do one thing, then he did the opposite. Classic Trump.
You don't need to necro a thread to show this, you can do it basically every day, pulling his words from his tweets or interviews or WH press briefings.

He told a lie to a dictator. Oh noes. And now you're criticizing him for it. What do you want exactly? For Trump to call home our troops in S Korea so the Fat Dumpling can invade?

That would probably be the most positive headline Trump has seen in the entire presidency.

Psstt, Trump has outrageously negative headlines nearly every day, since he came into office, you don't have to imagine one!

As CNN once said, 'Trump is right to feel there's a witch hunt against him...we do it because it brings ratings.'

No thanks to Trump for that, Congress put the brakes on his plans to lift sanctions. Putin was a fool for thinking America is a dictatorship Russia is, that much is true. Still Trump has done much to weaken our standing in the world, which must please Putin.

Weakened our standing how?

Back
Top Bottom