• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

North Korea editorial supports Trump

It really is fascinating how people can take what is a pretty clear statement, and without any other evidence completely reverse the meaning of said statement to fit their own agenda.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boomerang_effect_(psychology)

Honestly I think they'd prefer Trump because it makes Kim Jong Un look sane in comparison. When you're stuck between a rock (Un) and a hard place (Trump) you're far more likely to negotiate with the rock.

LOL, yep, that is it, it certainly has nothing to do with Hillary's incompetence and foreign policy failures. We all know how successful she has been in Benghazi, Syria, the Arab Spring, and handling email. As with most progressives it is about propping up the incompetent Hillary but projection about what kind of President Trump would be. What you post is indeed subjective and opinion as you cannot see through the North Korea statement for it truly is, hope that Hillary will elected. The worst thing that can happen to the dictators of the world is a President Trump or do you want four more years of Obama?

So this comes from the state owned newspaper, DPRK Today, so whilst it does not come directly from the govt it looks like a pretty clear indicator. So Trump can add Kim Jong Un to his list of admirers (which includes Vladimir Putin).

https://www.nknews.org/2016/05/north-korean-editorial-supports-donald-trump/

North Korean state paper praises Donald Trump - POLITICO
North Korea praises Trump and urges US voters to reject 'dull Hillary' | World news | The Guardian
North Korean Newspaper Endorses 'Wise' Donald Trump Over 'Dull' Hillary Clinton - ABC News

The left praises Obama when he reaches out to people we considered enemies and tries to make peace, but when the same happens on the right, it's a liberal outrage.

Yep, it's definitely election season lol!

LOL, yep, that is it, it certainly has nothing to do with Hillary's incompetence and foreign policy failures. We all know how successful she has been in Benghazi, Syria, the Arab Spring, and handling email. As with most progressives it is about propping up the incompetent Hillary but projection about what kind of President Trump would be. What you post is indeed subjective and opinion as you cannot see through the North Korea statement for it truly is, hope that Hillary will elected. The worst thing that can happen to the dictators of the world is a President Trump or do you want four more years of Obama?

Nobodies saying that Hillary is perfect, and as for whether what I'm saying is simply my opinion, I'm just quoting what NK is saying, that they like Trump. You're the one doing the mental gymnastics required to turn that into 'they like Hillary'.

The left praises Obama when he reaches out to people we considered enemies and tries to make peace, but when the same happens on the right, it's a liberal outrage.

Yep, it's definitely election season lol!

Reaching out to an old enemy is completely distinct from being endorsed by a maniac. I think it would be great if current/future president (whether they were D or R) reached out to NK in order to make peace (although with NK I don't think it would happen due to their side being insane).

Nobodies saying that Hillary is perfect, and as for whether what I'm saying is simply my opinion, I'm just quoting what NK is saying, that they like Trump. You're the one doing the mental gymnastics required to turn that into 'they like Hillary'.

Reaching out to an old enemy is completely distinct from being endorsed by a maniac. I think it would be great if current/future president (whether they were D or R) reached out to NK in order to make peace (although with NK I don't think it would happen due to their side being insane).

Why is what North Korea is saying even an issue? You want badly to believe what is being said by a country who has zero credibility and want to ignore why they are even making that statement. If I were any enemy of ours I would like Hillary too. She is incompetent and a liar which goes well with more of our enemies

Haha and the 2nd liberal tactic. Defend Obama at all costs. Pathetic.

Ok, but how can you refute the fact that diplomacy and political endorsement are two different actions? Let alone the fact that international leaders are endorsing national candidacy.

Ok, but how can you refute the fact that diplomacy and political endorsement are two different actions? Let alone the fact that international leaders are endorsing national candidacy.

Trump is not endorsing North Korea. Plus, who cares who north korea "endorses" anyone? Cuba used to point missiles at us and Obama went and kissed their feet (figuratively. I need to add that in because the whiney libs would be like "CITE THAT!")

No one is lifting any sanctions on them. This is just a hilariously stupid partisan attack.

Why is what North Korea is saying even an issue? You want badly to believe what is being said by a country who has zero credibility and want to ignore why they are even making that statement. If I were any enemy of ours I would like Hillary too. She is incompetent and a liar which goes well with more of our enemies

By the simple fact that no one in here sees why North Korea likes him.

...it's because he's promised to remove US troops from the South, which would allow them to invade and re-united Korea.

It's clearly stated. I don't understand how Trumpets are hailing this as a good thing. Once again Trump's ever-running mouth has demonstrated why he's incompetent at foreign affairs. The orange man thinks international affairs are like a real estate deal in the Bronx.

By the simple fact that no one in here sees why North Korea likes him.

...it's because he's promised to remove US troops from the South, which would allow them to invade and re-united Korea.

It's clearly stated. I don't understand how Trumpets are hailing this as a good thing. Once again Trump's ever-running mouth has demonstrated why he's incompetent at foreign affairs. The orange man thinks international affairs are like a real estate deal in the Bronx.

Isn't it time for countries around the world to take control over their own country or pay the US for our services? Isn't that the liberal line when it came to pulling out of Iraq?

Trump's "ever-running" mouth trumps Hillary's incompetence and makes liberals who believe feelings and being liked are more important than being respected. You don't think S. Korea can defend itself from the North?

Isn't it time for countries around the world to take control over their own country or pay the US for our services? Isn't that the liberal line when it came to pulling out of Iraq?

Trump's "ever-running" mouth trumps Hillary's incompetence and makes liberals who believe feelings and being liked are more important than being respected. You don't think S. Korea can defend itself from the North?

Not having that argument as I believe the US entry into Korea was illegal in the first place.

I am pointing out to Trumpets and all, that Trump isn't very smart, that his pronouncements have consequences, in this case emboldened a nuclear enemy.

Re: North Korea endorses Trump

That's nice, I mean not as nice as being endorsed by a fascist like Kim Jung Un but that's nice.

In the liberal world .

Not having that argument as I believe the US entry into Korea was illegal in the first place.

I am pointing out to Trumpets and all, that Trump isn't very smart, that his pronouncements have consequences, in this case emboldened a nuclear enemy.

Trump is running against Hillary and the choice is clear. Whether you like him or not to say he isn't smart is quite a stretch especially compared to Hillary. Words do not have consequences, actions do. Trump didn't have an Ambassador killed, Trump didn't lose the peace in Iraq, Trump didn't initiate and support the Arab Spring, Trump didn't screw up Syria and Libya. All the foreign policy failures can be tied to Hillary, NOT TRUMP

Trump is running against Hillary and the choice is clear. Whether you like him or not to say he isn't smart is quite a stretch especially compared to Hillary. Words do not have consequences, actions do. Trump didn't have an Ambassador killed, Trump didn't lose the peace in Iraq, Trump didn't initiate and support the Arab Spring, Trump didn't screw up Syria and Libya. All the foreign policy failures can be tied to Hillary, NOT TRUMP

Again, I am not getting into it with a Trump supporter - any Trump supporter.

Not one word of that made one lick of sense - happy cool aid.

There is nothing in the attached list that qualifies Hillary to be President and there is nothing Trump has done worse than anything here

Hillary Clinton's Failures - Stephen Martino

Again, I am not getting into it with a Trump supporter - any Trump supporter.

Not one word of that made one lick of sense - happy cool aid.

I am not a Trump supporter but will walk through hot coals to make sure Hillary doesn't get into the WH again.

Oh, by the way there may be one plus in having her in the WH, she could return the items she took when she and Bill left

Re: North Korea endorses Trump

And it doesn't change the fact she is the Butcher of Benghazi !

Hmm.....lets see some of the actual figures with the historical nickname: the Butcher of.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaus_Barbie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratko_Mladić

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodolfo_Graziani

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berthold_von_Deimling

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Haig,_1st_Earl_Haig

The hysteria has reached a fever pitch.

So....we should have invaded North Africa to stop the Arab Spring?

LOL, is that what you think? That isn't what I said. What was the Obama response to the Arab Spring?

Basically, he expressed cautious support for a wave of pro democractic protests throughout North Africa and the Middle East and made it clear to the various dictatorships and monarchies that the United States would not allow them to bloodily crush the protests.

Basically, he expressed cautious support for a wave of pro democractic protests throughout North Africa and the Middle East and made it clear to the various dictatorships and monarchies that the United States would not allow them to bloodily crush the protests.

So tell us, are we safer now in the Middle East because of the Arab Spring? When Bush left office Iraq was one nation under the control of the Iraqi govt. Syria wasn't an issue, Libya wasn't a problem nor was Egypt. So tell me exactly how the US benefited from Obama's economic policies and Hillary?

So tell us, are we safer now in the Middle East because of the Arab Spring? When Bush left office Iraq was one nation under the control of the Iraqi govt. Syria wasn't an issue, Libya wasn't a problem nor was Egypt. So tell me exactly how the US benefited from Obama's economic policies and Hillary?

The Arab Spring is one of the world's greatest failures during Obama's Presidency. However, since this is a Hillary Clinton stamp, he's not as much to blame. IMO, he just let her do her own thing when she failed miserably as SoS.

The Arab Spring is one of the world's greatest failures during Obama's Presidency. However, since this is a Hillary Clinton stamp, he's not as much to blame. IMO, he just let her do her own thing when she failed miserably as SoS.

I would love to have a Hillary supporter tell me what Hillary has been successful at in the many positions she has held most political appointee positions based upon her Husband's previous position and popularity.

Back
Top Bottom