• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

North Korea editorial supports Trump

Re: North Korea endorses Trump

Putin has a lot more real power and influence than Kim Jong-un will ever have.

Is the board really devolving into a "my dictator is bigger than your dictator" argument?

Why have all of the foreigners lined up donating to the Killary Rotten Clinton cause ? BILLIONS

That's nice, still doesn't change the fact a tyrannical dictator who starved his people to death thinks Trump would be a good POTUS. But yeah, that's nice.

Wait for it. Here comes the spin.

You already created the spin, no need for anything to come. The spin is you.

Last edited:

You already created the spin, no need for anything to come. The spin is you.

Not me man. I'm as level headed as there is here.

I think Aaron Burr wanted to be King of Mexico, around where Arizona is now. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burr_conspiracy

Do you think Trump is a Jeffersonian Republican if he wants to make America great again? :neutral:

this just make's no sense. You really think North Korea would be happier with Trump than Clinton?! think about it for a moment then just let this thread lie of it's own moronic weight.

So this comes from the state owned newspaper, DPRK Today, so whilst it does not come directly from the govt it looks like a pretty clear indicator. So Trump can add Kim Jong Un to his list of admirers (which includes Vladimir Putin).

https://www.nknews.org/2016/05/north-korean-editorial-supports-donald-trump/

North Korean state paper praises Donald Trump - POLITICO
North Korea praises Trump and urges US voters to reject 'dull Hillary' | World news | The Guardian
North Korean Newspaper Endorses 'Wise' Donald Trump Over 'Dull' Hillary Clinton - ABC News

North Korea endorses john Kerry and hamas endorses Obama.

this just make's no sense. You really think North Korea would be happier with Trump than Clinton?! think about it for a moment then just let this thread lie of it's own moronic weight.

Why wouldn't the Koreans be happy with a thin skinned, man child with no military experience to speak of in charge of our military?

North Korea endorses john Kerry and hamas endorses Obama.

Were you not aware Hamas took back their praise of Obama or did you dishonestly omit that?

Why wouldn't the Koreans be happy with a thin skinned, man child with no military experience to speak of in charge of our military?

Hillary is like a third term for Obama. You think for a second the N. Koreans have ever been concerned about being leaned on by mr. apology? Or that Hillary would ever do anything but shrink our military, which is all the North Koreans care about?! how can you possibly believe the would prefer Trump? sheesh

I'm sure they do love Obama.

Hillary is like a third term for Obama.

I agree with this, but probably for different reasons.

You think for a second the N. Koreans have ever been concerned about being leaned on by mr. apology?

I think North Korea has been asking for a war on their terms for decades now with the US. But wisely we haven't wasted the lives and money on a war with NK. They want a president stupid enough to recklessly send us headfirst into another war.

Or that Hillary would ever do anything but shrink our military, which is all the North Koreans care about?!

They freely threaten a country that dwarves them in every measurable category. It's presently clear that the Kim family doesn't give much of a **** what the size is of our military. But regardless, even if Hilary were able to slash military spending in half, we would still out spend the rest of the world.

But never mind the hypothetical, the "shrinking" under Obama is exaggerated. As far as I'm aware, the military shaved off 40,000 positions and only $7 billion dollars. Hardly enough to cause a significant impact on America's fighting ability.

how can you possibly believe the would prefer Trump? sheesh

They prefer Trump because they know he'll send more US Soldiers to die than Clinton in a foolhardy war all for his ego.

That or a man child like Kimmy just loves fellow man children.

They prefer Trump because they know he'll send more US Soldiers to die than Clinton in a foolhardy war all for his ego.

wow, you are giving the north korean brass a breathtaking amount of credit if you honestly believe what you're saying. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the bloody dictators MIGHT just be trying to stir the pot here. but feel free to buy into it. after all, a sucker is born every minute.

That's nice, still doesn't change the fact a tyrannical dictator who starved his people to death thinks Trump would be a good POTUS. But yeah, that's nice.

And it doesn't change the fact she is the Butcher of Benghazi !

Hey Trump fans, an actual Communist dictatorship is endorsing the Trumpster. The irony shouldn't be lost on any of you.

Kim Jong Un is also a huge fan of the NBA... should I infer something about the NBA from that?

And it doesn't change the fact she is the Butcher of Benghazi !

That's nice, I mean not as nice as being endorsed by a fascist like Kim Jung Un but that's nice.

Kim Jong Un is also a huge fan of the NBA... should I infer something about the NBA from that?

If you cannot discern between professional sports and politics I don't quite know what to tell you.

So this comes from the state owned newspaper, DPRK Today, so whilst it does not come directly from the govt it looks like a pretty clear indicator. So Trump can add Kim Jong Un to his list of admirers (which includes Vladimir Putin).

https://www.nknews.org/2016/05/north-korean-editorial-supports-donald-trump/

North Korean state paper praises Donald Trump - POLITICO
North Korea praises Trump and urges US voters to reject 'dull Hillary' | World news | The Guardian
North Korean Newspaper Endorses 'Wise' Donald Trump Over 'Dull' Hillary Clinton - ABC News

Looks like a pretty good marketing ploy by North Korea who knows this will play well with the Democrat Base and be used again to do what the North Koreans really want and that would be Hillary in the WH. They know how incompetent she is and what she did as Secretary of State and knows what she would do in the WH. Not surprising that the typical group of liberals would tout this as another strike against Trump

Looks like a pretty good marketing ploy by North Korea who knows this will play well with the Democrat Base and be used again to do what the North Koreans really want and that would be Hillary in the WH. They know how incompetent she is and what she did as Secretary of State and knows what she would do in the WH. Not surprising that the typical group of liberals would tout this as another strike against Trump

It really is fascinating how people can take what is a pretty clear statement, and without any other evidence completely reverse the meaning of said statement to fit their own agenda.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boomerang_effect_(psychology)

Honestly I think they'd prefer Trump because it makes Kim Jong Un look sane in comparison. When you're stuck between a rock (Un) and a hard place (Trump) you're far more likely to negotiate with the rock.

Back
Top Bottom