• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

North Korea detonates DMZ guard posts at southern border

dirtpoorchris

King of Videos
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
I havent seen this posted yet so

https://abcnews.go.com/Internationa...guard-posts-southern-border/story?id=59314370

North Korea blew up 10 of its front-line guard posts in the Demilitarized Zone separating the two Koreas on Tuesday in accordance with agreements made with South Korea earlier this year.

The explosions were carried out simultaneously within a four-minute time frame after the North notified the South of the project, according to South Korea’s Defense Ministry.
North Korean soldiers have been destroying the brick structures over the past couple of weeks. Analysts said they most likely decided to demolish the guard posts all at once to meet the Nov. 30th deadline

North Korea acts like they are serious about becoming a real country but I have to wonder if they are willing to give up their life of global crime.

If they are I would be willing to agree to pay them off.

North Korea acts like they are serious about becoming a real country but I have to wonder if they are willing to give up their life of global crime.

As long as Trump is President, he will keep Kim Jong Un in check. They both have mutual respect for each other. The North Koreans viewed Obama and Bush like monkeys.

As long as Trump is President, he will keep Kim Jong Un in check. They both have mutual respect for each other. The North Koreans viewed Obama and Bush like monkeys.

Trump has at most two more years, in the whole scheme of things that is almost nothing.

Kim Jong Un played Trump like a cheap tin whistle. How you can't see that is a tribute to your loyalty.

This is the Trump effect in action. It's called winning! Our fearless bold leader has set Kim straight. God bless President Trump!

:lamo

How have you not replaced Sarah Huckabee Sanders as spokesperson? You should send in copies of your posts here; your level of sycophancy must be worth something to this administration.

Kim Jong Un plays chess. Trumps plays tic tac toe.

I really don't think anyone outside Kim's circle of comrades know exactly what he is planning. Kim is a hungry rat and South Korea is a big chunk of cheese.

What will be the telling component of their sincerity is an agreement that outlines their steps to denuclearize, the methods to verify, and opening all of their sites to inspection. If that isn't achieved, they can blow up check points until the cow comes home but it's just for show.

This is the Trump effect in action. It's called winning! Our fearless bold leader has set Kim straight. God bless President Trump!

Did you read the article? Kim Jong Un is doing this because of an agreement he made with the South Korean President. Kim Jong Un wants to share next year's Nobel Peace Prize with South Korea. And boy is Cadet Bone Spurs gonna have ANOTHER childish tantrum when that happens.

Believe it or not, I think that's a well thought out statement and I have to agree with you.
It wouldn't take very much.

Did you read the article? Kim Jong Un is doing this because of an agreement he made with the South Korean President. Kim Jong Un wants to share next year's Nobel Peace Prize with South Korea. And boy is Cadet Bone Spurs gonna have ANOTHER childish tantrum when that happens.

Did Kim make that agreement with South Korea before or after Trump promised him a total wipe-out of his nation?

Kim Jong Un played Trump like a cheap tin whistle. How you can't see that is a tribute to your loyalty.

Seems to be a disturbing trend when liberals start praising a North Korean dictator as some sort of intellectual tactician.

What exactly is the end game for liberals on North Korea? Sanctions, and then what? At least Trump has a long-term plan.

Seems to be a disturbing trend when liberals start praising a North Korean dictator as some sort of intellectual tactician.

What exactly is the end game for liberals on North Korea? Sanctions, and then what? At least Trump has a long-term plan.

One doesn’t have to be a brilliant tactician to pull the wool over Trump’s eyes. All it took was a little pageantry in Singapore to convince Trump to make military concessions and start minting commemorative coins.

One doesn’t have to be a brilliant tactician to pull the wool over Trump’s eyes. All it took was a little pageantry in Singapore to convince Trump to make military concessions and start minting commemorative coins.

Oh, you greatly underestimate Trump. You act as if he is some sort of mentally handicapped oaf. The President is a master deal-maker. He turned a small company in a national brand name.

Remember, Kim Jong un is a portly kid.

Okay, what's Trump's plan? Plan as in something he can execute, not plan as in what he hopes will happen and can take credit for if it does. Like, is ending hostilities between North and South Trump's plan so if it happens it'll be his doing?
See where I'm going? There's no word of a 'Trump plan' so there can be no failure, just an accidental chance to claim success.

Oh, you greatly underestimate Trump. You act as if he is some sort of mentally handicapped oaf. The President is a master deal-maker. He turned a small company in a national brand name.

Remember, Kim Jong un is a portly kid who is learning on the job.

Okay, what's Trump's plan? Plan as in something he can execute, not plan as in what he hopes will happen and can take credit for if it does. Like, is ending hostilities between North and South Trump's plan so if it happens it'll be his doing?
See where I'm going? There's no word of a 'Trump plan' so there can be no failure, just an accidental chance to claim success.

Donald Trump did what no other president has done, put the North Korean leader in his place. Kim Jong uncalled Trump old and Trump came back with the ultimate comeback by calling him short and fat.

Trump stood up to the bully and the bully backed down. Kim Jong-un had his way with Obama because Obama refused to engage.

Trump won the war of words and now he is stabilizing the Asian Pacific region.

Remember, Kim Jong un is a portly kid.

Who managed to convince the President of the United States to make military concessions in exchange for conversation at a date tbd and a couple of boxes of what will probably turn out to be bovine bones if history is any indication. Trump is an oaf. A very narcissistic one hence the commemorative coins to celebrate that nonsense.

GOD DAMN IT!....It is about damn time....You are a hard man to get!.

It's not like I'm pinning any hopes on such a thing actually happening.
I'm only saying that if we could get assurances that could be verified, paying them a few billion a year as an allowance would be relatively cheap.

And if pigs could fly...

But sure, I'd go along with paying them off.

So (grin), ... "Did Kim make that agreement with South Korea before or after Trump promised him a total wipe-out of his nation?"

You're unable to make an articulate description of what that would entail, how it would play out, what the aftermath would be and what the consequences would be soon after, nor are you able to accept the fact that China would never allow it, and would take actions in response that would quite unpleasant for us.

Just repeating your prior question with a fantasy (total wipe out) attached is meaningless and childish.

Back
Top Bottom